• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The woman I date does not like it that I smoke weed

i had a friend go through something similar he met his wife in the military so neither of them could smoke due to random drug screening. after he got out he started smoking weed again and she was against it, even though she came from a family of cannabis farmers. she never saw that side of him because it was a habit he dropped at the time they met. it wasnt a problem until he started smoking spice and taking dissassociatives and telling her he was only smoking weed. she thought that him tripping out was what the weed was doing to him. this couple was on the brink of divorce and being a 3rd party mutual friend of both of them i tried easing the tension. eventually she came around to being okay with his weed use as long as he didnt take anything else. however that didnt last long and still to this day he has to sneak around her to do anything. if you ask me it isnt worth putting yourself in a relationship with someone that doesnt accept you for who you are unless its a habit you can drop completely. nobody wants a relationship that forces them to live a double life so to speak. if you cant be yourself completely around this person because of a problem they have. thats their problem, and thats their loss. and sometimes you have to lose somebody to make way for that perfect relationship that could be out their waiting for you. in my opinion if she can accept you its worth it, if not quit while youre ahead, dust yourself off and get back in the game.

The woman I was in love with all my heart has left me. I make mistake of not brushing my teeth when she come over & kiss me she said yuck I taste smoke in you ! I told her the very truth that I smoked but I am still the same person. I tell her that I do plan to cut down the smoke even more & quit some time in this new year . She start to cry & say that I lie to her when I did not. I tell her that I want to cut down or quit when I feel is the right time & not when some one else tell me to do it.
She say that I love smoking more then her & that was not true at all !! but it does not matter anymore because she is gone . I feel empty

Cannabis is like aspirin and if it does not adversely affect your lifestyle or behavior then it is your personal choice.

With some planning most people can take their cannabis in private. As long as you are honest and dependable in other areas a user who is discreet and moderate can go a long time with cannabis undetected.

If you smoke you need a device that captures the smell. You need to hold in your hit long enough so little to nothing is exhaled. You need to remove the smell from hands, mouth, and clothes. You need a red eye remover. You need a place to hide your stuff. You need a way to buy your stuff. You need to take every available method to conceal it all, without being lazy. You need to prepare for any contingency that could incriminate you.

If you can do all of the above and be "medicated" without the other person suspecting anything, you are deserving of your reasonable use of cannabis.

The woman I was in love with all my heart has left me. I make mistake of not brushing my teeth when she come over & kiss me she said yuck I taste smoke in you ! I told her the very truth that I smoked but I am still the same person. I tell her that I do plan to cut down the smoke even more & quit some time in this new year . She start to cry & say that I lie to her when I did not. I tell her that I want to cut down or quit when I feel is the right time & not when some one else tell me to do it.
She say that I love smoking more then her & that was not true at all !! but it does not matter anymore because she is gone . I feel empty

First of all I'm sorry about your breakup. I know from experience how it can temporarily destroy someone.

Maybe you could ask yourself, if she had such extreme views, she wasn't worth it? I know rational thinking can seem useless when your mind is flooded by the sadness of a lost love, but maybe that can help. The "love smoking more than me" thing is pretty twisted in my opinion. A girl doing that kind of talk to me would definitely piss me off and make me feel like it wasn't such a great loss.

If you stop smoking weed for her she will lose interest.

You like smoking weed right? She got a problem? Let her have a problem.

Number one thing is don't get pussy whipped. I let that shit happen a couple times as a kid, hell fucking no relationship goes bad, pussy dries up, next thing you're not chillin with the Bros while simultaneously getting no pussy and getting bitched at by a girl that doesn't respect you.

Fuck that.

Roll a Titan and blaze the fuck up.

And if you meet the parents Kush is your cologne. The parents gotta hate you.

As my health gets worse and worse, I realize that at bottom I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about my Cannabis use. My doctors, dietitian (sp?), friends, family, co-workers all know that I smoke - and some of them do. I don't beat them over the head with it, but when I meet someone for the first time, I tell them that I smoke (and why), and then leave it at that. In 7 years of medical use, I've met with two people opposed to MJ; one a doctor (and that fuckhead is in the rear view mirror), the other a co-worker that I wouldn't spare a breath to keep alive.

I never smoke in front of anyone (not even in my own house) unless they tell me that they don't mind. If I've got such discomfort that I have to smoke, I run an air purifier and excuse myself to another room. And I never think about asking permission to smoke in someone else's house; if they offer that's another thing.

Tom

Cannabis is like aspirin and if it does not adversely affect your lifestyle or behavior then it is your personal choice.

With some planning most people can take their cannabis in private. As long as you are honest and dependable in other areas a user who is discreet and moderate can go a long time with cannabis undetected.

If you smoke you need a device that captures the smell. You need to hold in your hit long enough so little to nothing is exhaled. You need to remove the smell from hands, mouth, and clothes. You need a red eye remover. You need a place to hide your stuff. You need a way to buy your stuff. You need to take every available method to conceal it all, without being lazy. You need to prepare for any contingency that could incriminate you.

If you can do all of the above and be "medicated" without the other person suspecting anything, you are deserving of your reasonable use of cannabis.

Yes I do all of those things but that day I make the one mistake of not brushing the teeth before she come over . I feel smoking weed does not impair my life in any way,I always have treat her well and try to hide my smoking the best way I knew how to do.
As another poster say, maybe is to much work to hide it & I should be with a woman who accept what I do so long as it does not effect her in the negative way . To answer another posters question yes I think she was worth it because we get a long so very well, I love her very much,she loved me & we agree with so many life things but not this. I do not care about the pussy as much as I care about our talks that we had, the closeness we shared & the way she loved me. Sex I can get any where but not love. Yes I do know that sound not very manly but I dont care.
Sorry to the poster who is in bad health,if you must use weed to be free of pain then people who are in your company should accept this & should not look down on you or think you are not a good person . Thanks you to all who have posted. My heart feels not so much pain any more but becuase the weed is only masking it .
It will take a long time before I feel normal again.I think I will not date any more woman for now

Sex I can get any where but not love. Yes I do know that sound not very manly but I dont care.

That's a great attitude, but I don't think it's quality love when you have to sneak around and hide things from your girl.

Lemontree:

Your sincerity is evident and demonstrates the depth of your feelings.

Everyone has different domestic and relationship circumstances. Self-disclosure is one alternative of many.

Good luck to you both.