• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

Anyone remember that time John mcaffee was on here making MDPV 😆🤣😂🤣😂

I was literally just pondering that after watching a count dankula video the other day. Absolute top class online lire, and to think it was EADD he sought help from. Probably from @Shambles blabbing on about tan MDPV, and our very own chemist creating it.

Didn't he have an alias fairly recently. Hello Urbain <3 x

And @Albion - proud of you dude.
I’m sure I remember captain codshit getting caught scamming lots of peeps here and then doing a runner

Coshit got burned £750 for Iron Crosses by you hen subsequently didn't pay Mailmonkey despite offering him the money late. The fact you cast asperisions on others when you kook 750 off a kid and blamed your other mates who were all asked speaks volumes.

Coshit got burned £750 for Iron Crosses by you hen subsequently didn't pay Mailmonkey despite offering him the money late. The fact you cast asperisions on others when you kook 750 off a kid and blamed your other mates who were all asked speaks volumes.

Woahh, please do not end there!

Care to elaborate? =D

You're deffo an old member with a new alias.

You're deffo an old member with a new alias.

Am i hiding it? Least MM was offered his money back. Urbain straight up took 750 and spent it on a new leather jacket. Believe what you like but he is a rat..

Since evad went its not been the same. Anyone knows me knows i was 17 and made more peole happy than sad.

Cronos i do owe and if anyone can get him ill send 180 right now

MM was kind i fucked up. Hold my hands up.

See urbain talks bout me. He stole 750 from a kid. I dont even want it back. His own boys know hes loose with money. Ask urb about dan cos he was connected

And like urb your a fag for mentioning that 750 to some of us is nothing man. But keep it up

Last edited:
Am i hiding it? Least MM was offered his money back. Urbain straight up took 750 and spent it on a new leather jacket. Believe what you like but he is a rat..

Since evad went its not been the same. Anyone knows me knows i was 17 and made more peole happy than sad.

Cronos i do owe and if anyone can get him ill send 180 right now

MM was kind i fucked up. Hold my hands up.

See urbain talks bout me. He stole 750 from a kid. I dont even want it back. His own boys know hes loose with money. Ask urb about dan cos he was connected

And like urb your a fag for mentioning that 750 to some of us is nothing man. But keep it up
As far as I remember you also ripped @StoneHappyMonday off.

Anyone thinks i owe them message me. Ill clear it on the spot. Urbain your full of shit so is DS chump change but you boys hiding.