• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

I spoke to them on the phone whilst incredibly high on 50mg of 2cb a couple years ago. God knows what I said but they seemed to be well.
ps: hi CCF!

pps: TheSpade you fucking cunt I know you still read this place, pm me plsthnx.

Whatteva happn to @Shady's Fox or @Shady's Mom? Just haven't seen her since I got her that fat-ass Thai bangle... prolly sold it but at least coulda gave me a dub o crack. I mean, damn.
Oh, well. Life continues.

@Cheshire_Kat ?

Totally not his style to just not show up for two months.

Dude's in his 80s. Too old to have been arrested or to have had a sudden epiphany that drugs just aren't for him. He was a merry prankster apparently, and I think he said he mods, does admin on other forums.

Anyone know how to contact?

Last edited:
Nope . Damn was chesire kat really in his 80's! I hope that he is ok though from what im hearing that doesnt sound great.

Hoping he pops in here to say he is ok

@Cheshire_Kat ?

Totally not his style to just not show up for two months.

Dude's in his 80s. Too old to have been arrested or to have had a sudden epiphany that drugs just aren't for him. He was a merry prankster apparently, and I think he said he mods, does admin on other forums.

Anyone know how to contact?
He is fine as far as I know. Left admin to focus on his real life.

I didn't know he was in his 80s.

He is fine as far as I know. Left admin to focus on his real life.

I didn't know he was in his 80s.
Okay cool, as long as he said something and didn't just disappear. He checked up on me once when I hadn't been around for a couple of months. We were modding NMI at the time. I was just getting stoned and working a lot though.

And yeah, 80-something. He was in the scene when LSD first took off.

Would like to hear from Bearlove, ColtDan, Si Dread at the top of my head, haven't heard them for a while. And of course Part Time Crackhead, although I understand that he's decided to break from EADD. Love to them all <3
I'd also love to say hey to bearlove I used to mod under him for pillreports witch he was admin to it like a good 15 years ago ahah

he's probably taking a holiday on an anonymous uncharted desert isle with just one other person.

513fpqlIArL._AC_.jpg