• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

he's probably taking a holiday on an anonymous uncharted desert isle with just one other person.

513fpqlIArL._AC_.jpg

Very good. Though I must admit I had to Google 'Wilson' to get the reference...

Wilson was great, had a wise head on young shoulders. He was getting into ixy and benzos in too big a way and I'm thinking/hoping he chose his future.
Fighting the toot pops up every night and again which is nice.
I hate to say it but ganjcat hahaha

Reactions: CFC
Although Wilson Wilson is a character in a brilliant mini-series Utopia. Si Dread is doing well on the other side of the world we keep in touch,.

Eh?

The Wilson reference from CK was for the sporting goods company of the same name I believe.

Where does Si Dread fit into this? But that's another name from the past I'd forgotten...

Anyone know if susstonon is around aware its a steroid but was also a top bloke from the Aussie section of the forum

Yeah I always assumed it was a castaway reference, but I know a John Johnson so maybe his parents were just a bit mad too?

it went downhill when evad left, but we know what happened to him. argh fuck i know i'm in a weird place but brings a tear to my eye.

then it continued getting worse when you chucked chinup off the mod team.... she lost her shit and ponced off for 5 years and came back a crack whore

actually all the old regulars who aren't still popping up- but I'll pick spade cos i'm sure there's a great story
Im still alive. (And relatively well!). Hope you are all too.

Has shambles and mailmonkey popped their heads in at any point?

Rockstar, captain codshit, Sid all the same person. Who knows what the hell he's up to.
I’m sure I remember captain codshit getting caught scamming lots of peeps here and then doing a runner

@ScotchMist @felix @Albion @englandzz, @onethousandwords @Mailmonkey
I forgot their names but one guy had a jolly Roger but with a cassette instead of skull (bass,junkie or something)
@Cane2theLeft @NeighborhoodThreat, @F.U.B.A.R. back when he was funny 😂
I'm alive and kicking and figuring out life post-MDPV. Come to bluelight every now and again to check a couple threads and for the nostalgia hit. Been clean for 5 years and bluelight is a bit (a hell) of a trigger, so this is why I don't want to get involved in the community anymore. Also some painful & cringe memories.

I'm alive and kicking and figuring out life post-MDPV. Come to bluelight every now and again to check a couple threads and for the nostalgia hit. Been clean for 5 years and bluelight is a bit (a hell) of a trigger, so this is why I don't want to get involved in the community anymore. Also some painful & cringe memories.
Wow man 5 years is amazing. Well done. It's a trigger for me too, so if you're the same, stay as you are and just pop in to say hi.
Keep it up 💪

Yo dude.