• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Oooo look what's just arrived. Was £29 but Total Fitness get a 15% discount so HAD to buy it wayyyyy hayyyyy WOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Magnetic bracelets for athlets n stuff!

Evey

Last edited:
Some more festival tickets.

Funds are running low but the stoke is high

zis is the 'could somebody just buy this for me, pls' thread, innit?

Its a medical & harm reduction necessity, honest guvs. I need more vitamin D to help me absorb calcium better ( only got one kidney, innit ) ... this will ensure, even whilst in hermitude and survival mode, I'll be at my optimum physically to withstand the flux.

Oh yes indeed it is a requirement.

the drugs dont work when it comes to D! Need extra special spenny ones from the docs. Im gonna have to go get examined at Jimmys if i want some

Honestly, the canopy is the much better option. oh yes.

Picking up an MG ZR on Friday cos we're both sick of fucking about trying to get to work when we're on opposite shifts with only one car. Can't wait =D

attachment.php

Been playing the old x-wing games again so I bought this for it. Love it

Two of these bad boys arrived today:

BASILBUSHVAPOR-ALCHEMY.jpg

My other two packages were supposed to arrive also so no chance to test this thing out. Having given it a little inspection, I'm not sure it'll be up to the job.

Has anyone ever used a similar device for vaping powders? If so, was it effective? The glass just seems a bit thick so I'll probably need a bad-ass lighter.

^
I saw your post Don and though, hell he's bought the full on glitter spay paint set...8)

We just bought the "boys" a holiday in their favourite cattery! Bring on the pigs, rabbits and horses for Seamus and Joe!

And some other random shit from Aldi... great Parmigiano-Reggiano btw

Two of these bad boys arrived today:

BASILBUSHVAPOR-ALCHEMY.jpg

My other two packages were supposed to arrive also so no chance to test this thing out. Having given it a little inspection, I'm not sure it'll be up to the job.

Has anyone ever used a similar device for vaping powders? If so, was it effective? The glass just seems a bit thick so I'll probably need a bad-ass lighter.

You need a jet flame lighter.

I see. We sell windproof lighters which do as they say on the tin. Do you think they'll be up to the job?

EDIT - Just did a little search and aye, the ones we sell should do the job. God knows they tear through foil faster than Japanese humility.

I reckon I'll be needing a few cans of gas, too.

Magnetic bracelets for athlets n stuff!

Evey

It looks like a pig <3 - I have one of those Nike fuel bands, I was a bit OCD when I first bought it and would often walk about the house just to hit my target if I was having a slow day. Got a bit paranoid about it one day as it was tracking my locations etc. Not sure where it is now :D

Target? I thought I'm meant to just wear it. It's not a heart rate monitor - it's a magnet thingy for athletes, people who exercise or people in pain. It's meant to relieve it somehow.

Evey

Target? I thought I'm meant to just wear it. It's not a heart rate monitor - it's a magnet thingy for athletes, people who exercise or people in pain. It's meant to relieve it somehow.

Evey

Oh I thought it was a sports tracker that measures your activity, calories, steps etc - The fuel band that I have you can set a personal target and it tracks your movement, steps, calories used etc and sends the data to your phone / ipad etc. I loved it when I first got it (was a gift) but got a bit sick of it tracking me and messaging me to 'Remember to move' when I was cabbaged on the sofa etc.

I bought the coolest Grateful Dead shirt I've ever seen yesterday. The front glows in the dark :)

I bought a comfortable pair of shoes and jeans. Mine was pretty worn out.