• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Good find!
I'm not sure whether that means it'll increase the high or just the pain relief.
I've wondered about that too. I suspect that increasing analgesia doesn't automatically equal increasing euphoria. E.g. Naproxen/Aleve (which you also mention above) has been found to "potentiate" analgesia, but I believe it doesn't add to euphoria. (But it seems like ephedrine won't decrease the euphoria, and I like the effects of each alone, so it's worth it to me.)

Last edited:
40mg hydromorphone (yes 40) and a dime of good heroin in one hit.....need not say you must have a mjor tolorence
you get a great rush that seems to go on & on............
4mg hydromorphone and a 20 of coke weird ass speed ball cocke will over power the dillies
cy3pa 30min. to 1 hr befor most opiats
xtc and some hydromrphone (smaller dose like 4-8mgs)

you potentiate with xtc? thats funny, because i took some jolly green granules tonight after my dilaudid was wearing off and it sent me back into nod land! in fact, i burnt my finger on my self-smoking cigarette :!

Last edited:
what are your thoughts on using pomegranate juice to inhibit CYP3A4 to reduce the amount of codeine converted to norcodeine and codeine-6-glucuronide?

what are your thoughts on using pomegranate juice to inhibit CYP3A4 to reduce the amount of codeine converted to norcodeine and codeine-6-glucuronide?

Not being the major enzyme, and afaik the euphoria isn't due to codeine-6-glucuronide, would there's be a significant reason to (attempt to) inhibit this cytochrome? Not to mention it'll be another "thing" to consider re other competing substrates.

Maybe someone with more pharmacological knowledge could help a little more here though. :)

I got 11 5mg oxycodone without ace any hints on making the most out of them (i also take 24mgs of subs a day) and know the tagament trick. any suggestions?

Does grapefruit juice really potentiate opiates a noticable amount..or is it only benzos? lol sorry im retarded this afternoon...

Does grapefruit juice really potentiate opiates a noticable amount..or is it only benzos? lol sorry im retarded this afternoon...

Benzo's don't really potentiate the effects of opiates, they're just both depressants so the "depressive effects" are compounded.

The theory goes on grapefruit juice is that it, and opiates are metabolized by the same enzyme (CPY2D6) and so, to put it simply, the enzymes (in the gut) are busy metabolizing the grapefruit juice leaving the opiate unchanged to reach the brain (to produce the euphoria) and/or increase the duration of the high.

To which degree I've found is very subjective.

Oh and afaik this only applies to codeine (or CYP2D6 substrates)

Last edited:
I got 11 5mg oxycodone without ace any hints on making the most out of them (i also take 24mgs of subs a day) and know the tagament trick. any suggestions?

From a few pages back (the first I think);

OXYCODONE
-Diphenhydramine
-Cimetadine (Tagamet) take one hour before your opiate

Maybe somebody with suboxone experience could chime in, wouldn't the dose of subs Mongoose is on affect (effect?) the oxycodone? By that I mean, reduce the effects.

Please excuse the flipping of "affect" and "effect", I still don't understand the difference!

I knew Cane2theLeft would come back on and correct my English usage :p

Good to know, I'll have to write it down since I always seem to keep forgetting and I know it makes me look like an idiot lol

First of all, I am aware that benzos are not potentiators of opiates, but the right benzo can provide some pleasant synergy.... I agree that the typical benzo's (in the US) like alprazolam, lorazepam, clonazepam, etc... do not, for most people, enhance the effects of opiates.

But... I have had some suprisingly good results using temazepam (30+mg at least) (Restoril) with hydrocodone recently.
Anyone else ever notice this?

Also the obvious - potent antihistamines, certain stimulants, grapefruit juice (depending on the opioid)

Edit: found my answer.

Going to try imetadine, i'm wondering if there's anything else to add that might be better then diphydramine, and if valerien would be worth it? I usually take it without anything else to sleep.

Also imetadine, what does it do extend the high? I need to probably be slightly more sedated sense oxy is such a stimulating opiod.

Peace.

Maybe somebody with suboxone experience could chime in, wouldn't the dose of subs Mongoose is on affect (effect?) the oxycodone? By that I mean, reduce the effects.

Please excuse the flipping of "affect" and "effect", I still don't understand the difference!

A person on 24mg per day, especially over a long period of time, should theoretically feel nothing at all from even the entire 55 mg, likely even 24 hours post the last dose of buprenorphine, because the bup will (theoretically) fully block all other opiates at that point.

Can I just be straight up? I'm banging 100mg MS caps, filtered properly of course, is anything I can add to 'potentiate' the duration or the high?
What if I drink a shitload of white grapefruit juice one hour prior to hitting up?

=D

I was gunna mix a little speed (methamphetamine) in with the shot. That's really nice but really bad for your heart. Also might add a little Phenazepam I mean, why the f not? I can't get coke so this is my magic 3 <3 <3 <3