• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Yeah friend lives on east coast of USA and can't find tagament ANYWHERE, real bummer for him. He takes oxycodone (oraly for the most part) and heroin (only snorted, plugged one time), from what I've read, the OTC potentiators will work if taken properly for those 2 compounds---please correct me if I'm wrong

---also, I've seen bits and pieces about Magnesium and fatty foods aiding the absorption of oxycodone specifically. Anyone wish to comment about that, or if it was already discussed and I overlooked it in this thread, direct me to the relevant page(s)?

Thanks

Dude,go to walmart,they have it.trust me.I lived all along the east coast

Getting more out of your opiates

What are some ways to make opiates more potent for recreational use? In other words to make a 30mg oxy dose feel like a higher dose. I could not care less about side effects such as itching. What other medicines help make an opiate high feel 'warmer' or more euphoric?

Thanks. Do antihistamines actually increase the high or just get rid of the itching? Or both?

Personally I've never liked any potetiators (forgive spelling) except maybe cannabis and benzos rarely. IMO most make you more drowsy but don't bringe a true euphoric nod, infact I feel like many otc and unscheduled muscle relaxers make the high dirty and bring me off my cloud so to speak. The only potentiators I would consider now a days are ones that can boost bioavalability with little to no side effects. Benzos and bud are just additional highs I never take em to boost my opiates.

GF juice and that one med that boost morphines BA seem like ok choices to me, but all this is just my personal preference some my like jenkem with their darvacet lol.

I found dimenhydrinate (8-chlorotheophylline salt of diphenhydramine) totally useless. I got totally confused instead of opioid potentiation. Alkylamines are far better than ethanolamines. And atropine with scopolamine beat them all. I smoke 200-250mg of leaves of Atropa belladonna 2 hours after drinking methadone syrup and taking clonazepam and I'm nodding off on a pretty low dose of methadone. Anyway I can't kill this damned anxiety when I'm a bit more sober and that's killing me.

Alkili content can very widely on the plant so I think if on is to do this they should do a tester dose. Although I would think that could be a very dangerous potentator esp used on a regular basisI can see a lot of adverse affects popping up over time.

Hi im new to this and am taking 5mg Percs 5x a day for chornic pain and i find the pills dont do much of anything for me anymore after a couple months and im looking for a way to boost the pain killing properties because my doc wont up my doseage, I read about Dimenhydrinate
Diphenhydramine and Cyclobenzaprine will boost them but im wondering how/why they do? Also whats the doseage for these and when to take them? I have a script for Cyclo aka flexerix for muscle spasms and have taken them around the same time before but they didnt seem to do anything. Any help would be great, thanks!

I don't think DHT or most choices listed will boost pain killing properties, just sedation, GFJ might help, also have you considered breaking your dose up to like 3x a day at higher doses? The drugs are a bit weaker when redosed, I would imagine queit a bit so after 5 times

Edit: I didn't triple post btw another thread was merged in, before anyone jumps my ass haha

Thanks. Do antihistamines actually increase the high or just get rid of the itching? Or both?

Would say they can increase the nod effect, you get more drowsy if you take a few more pills than a normal dose. But it does not increase the actual high.

i have a question...how much longer will tagamet make xanax, oxy, and klonopin last?? like instead of oxy having a 3-4hr half-life, would it have 4-6hr halflife?

Dont know exactly how long it should extend it but after my last recreational dose of oxy 60mg at once I find myself still nodding ten hours after taking the dose. It was my May Day cocktail without methylphenidate.

Hydroxyzine as potentiator?

How effective is Hydroxyzine as an opiate potentiator? I have to conserve my pain pills and I want to know if 10 mg Hydrocodone and, say, 50 mg Hydroxyzine would set me good. I usually take 30+ mg's of Hydro to get fucked up.

Well I'm just looking for a buzz or something. Like 15 to 20 mg's gives me nice buzz, so would 10mg and then some Hydroxyzine give me that nice buzz?

Hydroxizine is a good potentiator, but do not expect it to double or triple the effects of an opiate. It does not increase the opiate high per se, but the sedation and anti-histamine effects of hydroxyzine will synergize with the opiate and increase the sedation.

There's an opioid potentiation mega thread - we can discuss using hydroxyzine to potentate opiates in there.

Basically, you need to get a feel for hydroxyzine by itself. It's not a highly sedating antihistamine compared to doxylamine, but it can help you feel buzzed. How much so is probably not going to be easily equated to a higher dosage of opiates. It'll just feel like you're nodding more. It'll also relieve some of the opiate's induced itchiness via histamine release.

GF juice and that one med that boost morphines BA seem like ok choices to me, but all this is just my personal preference some my like jenkem with their darvacet lol.

What is "that one med" which boosts morphines BA that you speak of?

Yeah I took 100 mg's of Hydoxyzine today and there was definately sedation. I'll probably try mixing 20 mg Hydrocodone with 25 or 50 mg Hydrox, or mix 30 mg Morphine with 50 mg or so of Hydrox. I'll let you all know how it goes.

What is "that one med" which boosts morphines BA that you speak of?

Chitosan. But it's not a drug though. When snorted along with morphine, it raises morphine's BA.

Yeah I took 100 mg's of Hydoxyzine today and there was definately sedation. I'll probably try mixing 20 mg Hydrocodone with 25 or 50 mg Hydrox, or mix 30 mg Morphine with 50 mg or so of Hydrox. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I just get sleepy off of it. It can increase the nod, and also encourage sedation, especially if you are trying to avoid tolerance to the CNS depression.

Overall though, without much of a tolerance to opiates, hydroxyzine just encourages me to go to sleep.