The Traveling Bluelight Gnome (See page 33 for the places David is going to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's call it "The Global Bluelight G-Gnome Project"

^^^and get bkr a t-shirt. lol....truth be told i owe someone cds from an exchange. dammit. we should have the fess up for not sending shit thread so people can resend. lol. probably reach 1000+ posts. confirm you got my contact information squeaks?

Yes I am confirming that I have your address. I am def going to order the gnome this week.. will keep everyone posted when I receive it.

I figure each recipient could have Mr. Gnomelighter for a week then mail him on his merry way.

If anyone could take pictures of him then mail the pics with the gnome that would be awesome.. if not a little "Gnome Travel Journal" will be enclosed so we all can see what the little guy has been doing with himself :)

For those still interested in participating send me a PM or email to [email protected] with your contact info and I will add ya to the list :)

blanket rule: no jizzing in the journal.

(i'm looking at you plurmon)

^
Dude, I'm not gonna jizz in the journal.

But I was thinking about the probability of posing Mr. Gnomelighter in a compromising situation in one of the US House or US Senate Offices.

...As long as my receipt of said Gnomelighter was timed correctly. :)

Sim0n said:
Wouldn't it be cooler if we got a troll instead of a gnome?

Hehehe thats a pretty good idea but I dunno I still like the fact of a little gnomelighter traveling all around the U.S. and Australia....

Havent really heard from more participants I have like 10 or 11 which is good to start would still love to see if he could go to more places though :)

Count me in. I'm in New Zealand. The gnome can have some crazy adventures at our Houses of Parliament (very photogenic) and stuff like that....I'll PM Squeaks with my address as soon as I get my mailbox size down (I'm at 99).

Oh my god. Seriously, how many people that are up for this have ever participated in one of the candy exchange things here on BL? And if you raise your hand for that question, how many people did you actually receive candy from? And did you flake on sending yours out?

This poor gnome is going to make it to one location, and that'll be it. He'll either get mailed out in a non-bubble wrap envelope and shredded by mail machines, or he'll have one stamp on him and get rejected, or he'll stay in his new pot ridden apartment for the remainder of his existence.

Ya'all can count this jaded bitch out. Keep the thread updated, though; this is gonna be funny :D

:) my cat died 2 nights ago, and yesterday I got layed off. just trying to spread the anti-PLUR, buddy!

I have an idea! Let's use this gnome to send each other drugs!

vibr8tor said:
Oh my god. Seriously, how many people that are up for this have ever participated in one of the candy exchange things here on BL? And if you raise your hand for that question, how many people did you actually receive candy from? And did you flake on sending yours out?

This poor gnome is going to make it to one location, and that'll be it. He'll either get mailed out in a non-bubble wrap envelope and shredded by mail machines, or he'll have one stamp on him and get rejected, or he'll stay in his new pot ridden apartment for the remainder of his existence.

Ya'all can count this jaded bitch out. Keep the thread updated, though; this is gonna be funny :D

As stated earlier We will know at all times which bl'er has the gnome this way we can assrape him for keeping it and since I am purchasing the gnome myself that wouldnt be cool to steal from the squeakers. At first I was going to purchase a small cheap one but they all suck so I think I am going for the Authentic Travelocity looking gnome. Its still small(about two pounds) so shipping it shouldnt be a problem. But they are not as cheap as once thought. I don't mind spending the 30 bucks for the gnome just follks keep that in mind if you have thoughts on stealing him that would be such a trollish thing to do :(

If ultimatly he gets lost etc etc we can still try to have as much fun with the lil guy beforehand..

The "it's going to be kept or stolen" responses are getting a little tiresome. We already know there might be a chance of this we don't need a million its not gonna work out to understand this. And really the only one who looses something would be me so I don't see what the big deal is...

Also about the candy exchange yes I participated in it and yes I did recieve my candy from fluttaby and yes I did send one out as well....

So the exchange works as long as someone is really interested in participating..

Tritoch said:

Sure just give me the address of the prison you are in and I will make SURE he gets to your location

A traveling BL gnome?

But I thought Matt expressly didn't travel. :D

(Sorry Matt, you were the first shorter male BLer that came to mind...:D)

Tritoch said:
No!

Bad!

hipp2thumb.jpg

Plus, nobody here is willing to give up their sugar.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.