The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you go to your doctor to get back on the Haldol? I saw your other post and seems like you're having a breakdown. Please tell someone in your family and see your doctor so you can get stabilized.

I tolerate haloperidol really well I'm totally normal and I'm on 800mg of quetiapine too, no side effects at all. I still hallucinate though

Sorry to double post but I feel like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark dank well and no way to climb out I've not been this suicidal for months, I'm rocking back and forth bawling my eyes out and I have no one to comfort me

im tired of this, is it realy painful to drink draino

of course!!!

please try to get yourself some help, glitter kiss. you're always welcome to PM me. <3 I'd be glad to listen and chat with you.

i will NEVER take haldol again. it makes me dumb as a motherfucker at the dosages i have to take to control my psychosis. it makes my legs tongue hands finger etc shake uncontrolably i look insane and im only 24. not to mention the other medication i have to take with it it to tackle the side effects of haldol. those meds also have terrible side effects wich affect my health severly. its a loose loose situation. i dont care anymore. this is the end. iv given up its time to put the weapons down.

have you tried newer generation atypical antipsychotics? <3

from witnessing someone I know well having been on it, I can't blame you for not wanting to take it again.

i have soo bad constipation (not that you want to know)

are you eating a diet high in fiber? Perhaps there are medications you can get for your constipation. I know how unpleasant and painful that can be.

Sorry to double post but I feel like I'm at the bottom of a deep dark dank well and no way to climb out I've not been this suicidal for months, I'm rocking back and forth bawling my eyes out and I have no one to comfort me

<3 you always have me to talk to; even though I live so far away.

loving people sucks if i had no one to love i would definitely kill myself

loving people sucks if i had no one to love i would definitely kill myself

A statement so full pf paradox I don't even know where to start, cherish those people and try to love yourself along the way<3

D2P glad to see you (not so much in this thread) I'm getting prepared for another stint in the ole wheel chair, I have to PM you for more tips :)

i'm sick of the voices and i know the only way to stop them is to kill myself FUCK!!

i'm sick of the voices and i know the only way to stop them is to kill myself FUCK!!

Hey man I've been thinking of you! I hope you know that, shits crazy over here I know you understand. I truly cherish the friendship we built. I will hit you up ASAP via phone, shoot me a PM plz I would like to talk with you and sort this out. Please take care of yourself <3

Lol every time I hear the Red hot chili peppers 'Californication' I think about you.( Lol remember texting me about your trip to the E.R pink gown? Best text session we ever had IMHO).

Gr33n3y3z

There's an organisation called 'the butterfly project', I was initially introduced to them in year 7 when I was severely bullied to the point I slit both my wrists in an attempt to end my life.
Since then I have introduced many people to them.

These are the rules:
1. when you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly wherever the self-harm occurs.
2. name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. NO scrubbing the butterfly off.
4. if you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. if you don't cut, it lives.
5. another person may draw them on you. these butterflies are extra special. take good care of them.
6. even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support.

It's main goal is to make you stop and wait for a few minutes, because alot can happen in a short time.
Nothing in this life is permanent, but that doesn't mean life is temporary.
Stay strong, not because you're told too, but because you are. <3

thanks greeneyes
cptH i've tried at least half of all the pills they would even consider using for someone schizo and bipolar and the voices are loud as ever and the deep depression almost everyday i just don't see the point in trying to work with drs they're just my best drug dealers at this point

I've wanted to die since I was three... he's the only thing that ever made me not want to die. and I ruined it

let the greatest thing that ever happened to me get away
Hey I think that if you continue lookin for a reason or if that really was the greatest thing in your life then you can get it back or you can search for something better I don't think that the only way to go is up I know that it can happen either way but I think that your in charge of which way your life, an the situation your in goes an that I you true then you might be able to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.