The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard man i loved her, i see her everyday. And whats funny is her last name is owens and owen is in your name. I just cant seem to get away from her. And my parents are divorced so i am court ordered to see my crazy mom for 2 more years. I try to be positive but man its fucking hard sometimes.

My name is actually Owain. =D

The pain of not being able to have the one you love is one of the worst there is. The best thing to do is to just completely sever any contact, I'm sure if you look at it realistically there's no goood reason for you seeing her everyday. You could probably avoid it totally.

D2p: You CAN cope. I am happy to take some of your pain, give as much of it to me as you can, I have room for more at the moment.

I can't fucking cope anymore. And not only am I affecting me I'm affecting a really great person. Just smashed the shit out of my wall (trying not to cut)

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up, the hallucinations are affecting me really badly right now. Can't stop crying
<3

I can only imagine how you feel right now

But you are an amazing friend to me. You are a really strong person and we are survivors - we can make it through what we are going through.

I am always here if you just want to talk or message me.

Wow lots of other sad souls on here. I myself am having a bad day.. I feel like this could be the day my urges take over. I don't want to die but then again I don't have any passion left for living either. Good luck to you all!

3 notional pain is Def worse than physical fk I just want the surgery on my shoulder done and done well (hopefully). That way at least I won't have both. And I think I'm over the hump with the bad thoughts bout my rifle. Thanks. I really feel I needed this to happen to give me back some fk in humility.

Dude a lot of people would be sad if you died. I spend a solid couple hours every day lurking on BL and I will say with all honesty no bs that you would be definitely missed on here, you post some seriously funny stuff and you're truly a valued member of this community.

If some dude on the internet halfway around the world thinks this, imagine what the people IRL must think of you.

Hang in there bud send me a pm if you need to chat anytime. <3
Thanks a lot.

Flirting with negative ideas but I am holding steady. Things have actually gotten better for me over the last few months but my mental state has actually declined. I am a troll fishing for some love but believe me any attention will not be ignored while this troll sits under his bridge. I appreciate the love BL gives and I thank you all in advance. I am hanging tight in my detox/sobriety and I always have my eyes on the prize and future. Even if I want to cut my arm or put that poison directly into my vein.

I am happier than I have been in months. I still have the odd day where I just want to curl up in to a ball and for everything to go away but I have been blessed with some sort of contentment. I also find strength in worrying about other peoples problems rather than my own. My own either pale in comparison or are simply forgotten when I worry about helping someone else rather than worry about helping myself.

Every day I just try to make sure I do things that will improve my mental situation rather than destroy it and every day I get a little bit stronger. I'm still under the yoke of opiates and benzos but I stick to my script 99% of the time (all of the time with the opiates) and I know that the flood of emotion when I get clean will only be temporary.

Thanks owain :) lol i hope you can start to feel better to. I still think about suicide everyday, but everyday i can feel myself getting a little bit stronger like you said. And back to the girl, were both in the same highschool, talk to the same friends and everything during passing period. Its hard man, i dont want to sacrifice talking to pretty much the only people i do talk to for that stupid bitch. My problems just seem so trivial and really just not that bad, but man it freakin kills

It's not trivial at all, there's not much worse pain than unrequited love.

TBH my flippant comment calling her a slag isn't helpful really, at least she has been honest in saying she wants to break up to sleep around. I think you are probably right in wanting not to sacrifice friends etc for the sake of cutting her out, you'll just have to accept that if she doesn't want you then she's not the one for you. You'll find much more joy from someone who loves you and wants to please you, and I'm a firm believer that there's someone out there for everyone.

Don't try and get her back, don't be unpleasant to her, and just do your best to move on with your life. Not much you can do other than that really. Sucks tbh.

WTF is going on with my life. I cant fukin take it choose
a. shoot myself
b. cutting
c. jumping off a building
d. putting my mouth on the motor of a car and turning the car on
it would realy help if you could choose one.

^What is going on with your life? If it is overwhelming circumstances, maybe you could share some and we could help you out with some ideas for change. If it is overwhelming emotions, do you know where the source lies? Loneliness? Anger? Wanting to die is wanting release from emotional or physical pain--its the will to live without such suffering. There are ways to release pain while living.

Im gay so im teased a lot
my girlfriend broke up with me because my friend sent her a message one my phone behind my back
my grades are dropping
my fukcin dad raped me
im also fat
im on depression pills
FUKIN LIFE IS A BIG FART FACE

#4 on the list is enough to make anyone suicidal. I'm really, really sorry that happened to you. I can't really imagine the horror of that. I'm going to PM you so you don't have to keep answering all my annoying questions publicly if you'd rather not.

^ Dude you okay?

It's been a bit but always a PM away whenever you need to talk, don't ever hesitate you're a mad unit. <3

Im gay so im teased a lot
my girlfriend broke up with me because my friend sent her a message one my phone behind my back
my grades are dropping
my fukcin dad raped me
im also fat
im on depression pills
FUKIN LIFE IS A BIG FART FACE

Tough break.

Welcome to bluelight, there's a huge range of knowledgable and experienced people here that can offer a lot of life experience.

The Dark Side in particular is frequented by some amazing people with a lot to offer in the way of care and help. Whilst I can't relate to being gay or being raped, I can relate to body issues, depression and failing academic ability. I would encourage you to stick around, you could get some amazing help from various different people for the the various different isssues you have.

You're not alone, welcome to the family. <3

#4 on the list is enough to make anyone suicidal. I'm really, really sorry that happened to you. I can't really imagine the horror of that. I'm going to PM you so you don't have to keep answering all my annoying questions publicly if you'd rather not.

This is bluelight. nobody fukin knows you, and besides reading these forums and posts, I only open up online and it just tares me up to know that people would help

I'm still trying to keep my head up I really am. This is the lowest I've felt in some time.
hey severely etarded, you wanna tell an actually retarded person whats going on? Just to let you know, the boat your boarding is a quite crowded one.;)

Your right, ive tried getting back together with her and it just made me feel worse. It was after she texted me out of nowhere saying i miss you . Then didnt want to do anything about it.

Like i swear this girl is trying to break me more than im already broken. And its not just a girl that makes me feel so bad. Its just been my whole life. Anytime things look up i get fucked hard. So i try NOT to be happy it makes getting let down a lot easier than getting all excited. Ive always gotten my hopes up thinking maybe this time itll be different, but it never is

Same old song and dance. And i hate it when people say. Oh its ok things will get better. Its like im sure they will but then itll be twice as fucking bad after the happiness runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.