The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so fucking sick of this.
I am so disgusted by existence.

Hey man. Yesterday I felt the same way. This morning I got a call for an interview, worked this afternoon! I work again in the morning. FINALLY things are looking up! 4 months I felt exactly like you. 4 entire months, after losing my job, being dumped by my fiancée of 5 years, evicted from my apartment, and left with no choice but to give my dog to the pound :(, I finally got a fucking job. Yes it only pays minimum wage, not a penny more. Yes it is fast food. But it's full time! This week I'm supposed to work 45 hours! Don't give up!!!

^ That's great news etarded. I'm glad things are looking up for you :)

Abject, I understand how you feel, but the good thing is it passes. I've always found it helpful to try not to worry about when the feelings will pass, but to simply focus on the fact that it will pass.

i'm over trying to kill myself i just wanna make something of my life

So pleased to hear that. It just becomes too exhausting in the end, doesn't it, you get sick of doing that shit to yourself. If we could just devote half the energy we spend talking ourselves into suicide to something positive we'd do alright. ;)

Hey man. Yesterday I felt the same way. This morning I got a call for an interview, worked this afternoon! I work again in the morning. FINALLY things are looking up! 4 months I felt exactly like you. 4 entire months, after losing my job, being dumped by my fiancée of 5 years, evicted from my apartment, and left with no choice but to give my dog to the pound :(, I finally got a fucking job. Yes it only pays minimum wage, not a penny more. Yes it is fast food. But it's full time! This week I'm supposed to work 45 hours! Don't give up!!!

That is great to read, and makes me very happy. Not least because I told you the world would look very different in five days, didn't I? To the day! =D

*smugs*

Best of luck dude! :)

Congratulations! I know how much you've been struggling and I'm really happy to hear this good news. :)

I'm so glad to hear you got a job man! :)

Be careful with your money, always put some aside for savings, and before you know it you'll be a lot happier.

Fucking A!

Beautifully written severely etarded. They say it's darkest at night just before dawn.

i think the thing that makes me not wanna live is how broke i am because besides that i have a pretty nice life

i think the thing that makes me not wanna live is how broke i am because besides that i have a pretty nice life

I can completely agree Mr. Flowers. Most of my anxiety/problems in life are money-based; not all of them, but a lot of them. I can definitely connect with you on that one.

It dawned on me just now that I have been alive for the last 10 years, and have been battling being suicidal almost the entire time. I still have bad days but I'm amazed that I'm dedicated to living and have stuck it out for the last 10 years.

You can always PM me if you want to talk about anything Mr. Flowers. :)

Yeah I got fired t9day for taking a dump when we literally had no customers and everyone else was eating. I had been working my ass off harder than the people who had been there years, Anyway, wish me luck on another job. Not sure why I was singled out but I want to beat up my fatsdd manager that fired me he doesn't even pay attention to the fact I've been busting my ass. Payback when he has ti work drive through gonna order a shitlioad of food and drive off, let him take the losses. I live a couple hundred feet away. He fucked with the wrong guy, fucking piece of shit.

Yeah I got fired t9day for taking a dump when we literally had no customers and everyone else was eating. I had been working my ass off harder than the people who had been there years, Anyway, wish me luck on another job. Not sure why I was singled out but I want to beat up my fatsdd manager that fired me he doesn't even pay attention to the fact I've been busting my ass. Payback when he has ti work drive through gonna order a shitlioad of food and drive off, let him take the losses. I live a couple hundred feet away. He fucked with the wrong guy, fucking piece of shit.

Aren't you allowed bathroom breaks? :(

I understand how a lot of people posting here feel. I turned 20 a few months ago and I've tried so many things to end my life, I just never seem to make the cut (lol) after being pulled off a noose when my neighbour kicked my door in, and woke up to a room full of paramedics and cops (i proceeded to cuss out the police for being in my house), being resuscitated after almost successfully drowning (twice), eating a load of those poisonous mushrooms with the destroying angel/death cap toxin, cutting a load of times, swallowing a whole jar of no-doze with a sack of goon (like 8 grams of caffeine) and numerous other things that would kill most people, I kinda gave up. Been on prozac and now citalopram. I just never feel good, almost always feel horrible. I know one day i'll get it right, but for now i just.. shut my eyes and lay down and pretend I don't exist. i shut a lot of feelings off so I no longer am bothered by them, but I still dont feel good ones. I hate the people who brought me into this world and I hate the doctors (or as I fondly refer to them, necromancers) who have saved my life on multiple occasions. People say they don't understand why I am the way I am, i think thats probably a good thing, because if they did, theyd be with me roaming around at night blunted feeling undead, and I feel no reason to interfere with their perspectives, live and let live. But god will have a lot to answer for when i see him ;) i would advise people not to attempt suicide, it can be pretty traumatic when you're looking at whats left of your body in the icu, it's something to avoid doing, it's not beneficial at all, unless it works well enough to take you out. and even then its probably worse than being alive, idk.

Glad to hear you're still with us.

Have you tried getting therapy instead of just taking anti-depressants? Much peace and <3 from Los Angeles.

Glad to hear you're still with us.

Have you tried getting therapy instead of just taking anti-depressants? Much peace and <3 from Los Angeles.

thank you very much :) yeah, I've seen at least five councillors and numerous psyches.. none of them ever seem to help. I always leave feeling the same, usually I've bummed them out more than theyve helped me

thank you very much :) yeah, I've seen at least five councillors and numerous psyches.. none of them ever seem to help. I always leave feeling the same, usually I've bummed them out more than theyve helped me

Well hey, at least you tried. It was worth a shot.

You can always help yourself out through meditation, exercise, eating well, and utilizing a support network of friends/family. These are honestly the best ways to feel better in life; even if I wake up feeling bad I will eat some, exercise, meditate, and talk to friends/family until I have a smile on my face.

And there's tons of people here to talk to, in case it could help. You're always welcome to PM me. :)

Well hey, at least you tried. It was worth a shot.

You can always help yourself out through meditation, exercise, eating well, and utilizing a support network of friends/family. These are honestly the best ways to feel better in life; even if I wake up feeling bad I will eat some, exercise, meditate, and talk to friends/family until I have a smile on my face.

And there's tons of people here to talk to, in case it could help. You're always welcome to PM me. :)
Thanks, Captain.Heroin, I'm going to try to pull myself up yet again.. I think my frame of mind may be limiting me. I used to meditate frequently, and I felt much more "in tune" and collected, and I was more energetic when I was working out.. About 6 months ago i was in an accident leaving me with 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 70 percent of my body, and I was in a coma for awhile and needed 6 surgeries, lucky to be alive, I hear. Since then I've moved away and have had no one to really talk to, I used to have a lot of friends, now its just back living with my parents again. That alone was life changing, but the whole thing has really brought me down even further, and just increased the need to use drugs more often. Every day I'm forced to go to physio which is hella painful, and it just seems there's no way out of the suffering this time.. But I'm determined to make existence more comfortable for myself, I just am not sure how anymore when the whole world seems against me, like I'm doomed to failure before I even begin ykno.

Thanks, Captain.Heroin, I'm going to try to pull myself up yet again.. I think my frame of mind may be limiting me. I used to meditate frequently, and I felt much more "in tune" and collected, and I was more energetic when I was working out.. About 6 months ago i was in an accident leaving me with 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 70 percent of my body, and I was in a coma for awhile and needed 6 surgeries, lucky to be alive, I hear. Since then I've moved away and have had no one to really talk to, I used to have a lot of friends, now its just back living with my parents again. That alone was life changing, but the whole thing has really brought me down even further, and just increased the need to use drugs more often. Every day I'm forced to go to physio which is hella painful, and it just seems there's no way out of the suffering this time.. But I'm determined to make existence more comfortable for myself, I just am not sure how anymore when the whole world seems against me, like I'm doomed to failure before I even begin ykno.

Oh wow, I'm so glad you're still alive! I'm assuming this was a motorcycle/automobile accident?

I had to do physical rehabilitation for my arm, which was painful in itself but what you went through sounds at least a hundred times more painful. :(

The only good advice I can think of, is to know that the pain will go away one day, and you'll feel better once it's all said and done. Take life at your own pace. You can always PM me if you would like as well. :)

^yeah sounds like he was unfortunately. :( Please keep your head up and continue looking for work. You'll find a company that will be happy and extremely lucky to have you as their employee. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.