The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so thankful to be alive right now. I recently had an experience that definitely made me extremely thankful to still be alive.

Hope you are feeling all right Mr. Flowers.

whatever that experience was, Captain, I'm glad that it resulted in you feeling this way--you deserve it, my friend!((<3))

^ This

I hope everyone else is doing better than I am

What is causing you to feel this way, Abject? If you'd prefer to not say on the boards, feel free to PM me. I genuinely care about all my BL friends and I'd be more than happy to listen <3

Last night i took 7 hydrocodone 10/325's, 10 mg valium, and drank a 12 pack in 3 hours. I wasn't expecting to wake up. :(

My liver was achy though. My liver must have saved me.

Maybe it's the milk thistle I took earlier. Made my liver stronger to toxicity. I can't believe I'm here. I've seen people die from less.

Should I be happy to be alive? I feel disappointed actually :(

Last edited:
Last night i took 7 hydrocodone 10/325's, 10 mg valium, and drank a 12 pack in 3 hours. I wasn't expecting to wake up. :(

My liver was achy though. My liver must have saved me.

Maybe it's the milk thistle I took earlier. Made my liver stronger to toxicity. I can't believe I'm here. I've seen people die from less.

Should I be happy to be alive? I feel disappointed actually :(

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this bad. I'm glad your liver saved you.

Did anything lead you to that point? Do you want to talk about it?

<3

im just soo tired of living i really want to die thats my biggest wish but im too much of a fucking coward to do it to myself. i fell in love with my bestfriend and its been going down hill for a few months now and i feel like its not going to get better and it seems like he doesnt care about me anymore and i just want to die.

im just soo tired of living i really want to die thats my biggest wish but im too much of a fucking coward to do it to myself. i fell in love with my bestfriend and its been going down hill for a few months now and i feel like its not going to get better and it seems like he doesnt care about me anymore and i just want to die.

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

You shouldn't have to let something like this constantly bother you. It's better to let your friend know how you feel about him, or to actively look for other people to fall in love with who would reciprocate it back. :)

There are tons and tons of other people out there. Never forget that.

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this bad. I'm glad your liver saved you.

Did anything lead you to that point? Do you want to talk about it?

<3
Thanks for the support. Not really anything in particular, just a general depression hole I've been in for a few months :(

I'm really happy that you survived that SE, and I do think it's something that should give you joy as well, even though it might not be what you wanted now. Just remember that it wasn't your time to go yet. You can still get through these hard times, you wouldn't be here if you couldn't. PM me if you want to talk. <3

is life realy worth living if all you thing about 80-90% of the days is either getting high or killing yourselve. i realy dont know what im waiting for, i am i acompletle waste of space. sometimes i wish someone would just shoot me

Glitter, sorry you're feeling so bad today. I know hard times as well, but they can be worked through. And no, you're not a waste of space.. Pm me anytime, if you like..

is life realy worth living if all you thing about 80-90% of the days is either getting high or killing yourselve. i realy dont know what im waiting for, i am i acompletle waste of space. sometimes i wish someone would just shoot me

Please hang on with us glitter <3 I know it seems pointless sometimes but it's the little moments that are really worth hanging on for. What's got you feeling like this?

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way :(

I know it's been a few days since you posted this but I sincerely hope things are getting better for you. If you want to talk I'd be more than willing to chat. I'm just a PM away.

You're in my thoughts <3

Well, I've had a lot of memories, good but mostly bad but tonight there's some sort of electricity in the air for me. I'm not sure what it is. I'm so depressed, miserable and lonely deep down. Maybe tonight ill close my eyes and the world will fall asleep with me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.