The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish when i tried to kill myself i didn't fail that really hurts my ego that i'm not even good enough to kill myself

:( flowers,
I'm sorry you feel so bad all the time.. Are you getting any help for your depression?

i see a therapist and take medications but nothing really helps

Im in the same situation as you, Im starting dbt i see a shrink i take meds have a community psychiatric nurse that comes to my house every week but nothing helps. my meds are getting changed yet again at the end of the month so hopefully i might finally get on the right combo. Im not going to hold my breath though, Im still waiting to get my pain meds changed because what Im on now just keeps me out of wds it doesn't touch the pain

^ I'm so fed up with doctors I'm convinced most do not have any other goals aside from maximum profits. The last one I saw had me on Vyvanse (must see at least 1ce a month) and when I saw a counselor I used to have insurance and it just seemed like he would just make small talk and want to see me next week... this went on for years, snd everytime they say "we're making progress" but after years of it I became skeptical because I realized their financial interest is to tell me what I want to hear but never actually help me solve any problems :(

i get paranoid and think my drs are just conspiring against me at times but that is part of the psychosis, it does feel so real though when it hits

I want to fucking kill myself right now. I'm done with life. I'm not satisfied with it and I just dont want it, maybe it's selfish of me but im sorry it's not what I want.

I'm sorry I missed this. I hope you're doing better now. If you want someone to talk to, PM me. <3

Im in the same situation as you, Im starting dbt i see a shrink i take meds have a community psychiatric nurse that comes to my house every week but nothing helps. my meds are getting changed yet again at the end of the month so hopefully i might finally get on the right combo. Im not going to hold my breath though, Im still waiting to get my pain meds changed because what Im on now just keeps me out of wds it doesn't touch the pain

I think I've told you before, but I'm so glad you're getting into DBT. It really helped me learn some skills that changed my life for the better and even though it's been a couple years now since I've finished DBT, I still do find myself using the techniques I learned there daily. It takes time and practice, so be patient and open to it and I think you'll find it to be beneficial for you as well. If you have any questions about DBT or just want someone to talk to, I'm just a PM away. <3

My last thread is fraying.. W/ in the next 2 to 3 weeks, ill b moving in2 my own place..lastnight my ltr ended(almost a decade) and the 1st thing dude does is run 2 fb..now I'm getting em after em about his newly single status..nthing will happen while I'm under his roof, but now that I'm totally alone in the world, now seems like the time..

You're not alone, sconnie. You have all of us here to help you through the hard times. That kind of change can be beyond tough, but I think if you go with the changes, you'll discover new strengths within yourself that will help you to have a fresh outlook on your life. A decade is a long time to be in a relationship. People change a lot in that amount of time. From what you've said in this post and previously it sounds like it wasn't the healthiest of relationships and being by yourself could prove to be a very positive change for you.

Be patient sconnie, love. Things will get better. <3

You're not alone, sconnie. You have all of us here to help you through the hard times. That kind of change can be beyond tough, but I think if you go with the changes, you'll discover new strengths within yourself that will help you to have a fresh outlook on your life. A decade is a long time to be in a relationship. People change a lot in that amount of time. From what you've said in this post and previously it sounds like it wasn't the healthiest of relationships and being by yourself could prove to be a very positive change for you.

Be patient sconnie, love. Things will get better. <3

No they won't but thank you for the kind words anyways.. and aftr what I just found out about my nephew, well. I'm pretty sure my mind is made up

Sconnie :(

Please contact me if you need or want to talk. I'm here for you sweetie <3

I ought to be happy, I guess, but suddenly feel like ending everything. I am so good at just digging away at this hole in my life, making everything worse the harder I strive for something better. It`s like trying leads to torture. I really want out.

Thnaks for all the responses every1.
Things wont be getting any better anytime soon.not for the better anyways.I have noone and the days are getting harder to get through.. Everyday is worse then the last.

Thnaks for all the responses every1.
Things wont be getting any better anytime soon.not for the better anyways.I have noone and the days are getting harder to get through.. Everyday is worse then the last.

I've been single for a long time now and I'm loving it. You just have to give yourself a chance, and before you know it, you'll be really happy again. :)

You can always PM me if you want to! I understand there are things we don't always like to talk about, I myself have a few subjects that I don't like to talk about, but I'm always here if you want to get something off your chest.

I don't want to be single..I don't want to loose my best friend.. And I sure as shoit don't want to live any longr.. I got a noose hidden away already made.. I just dnt want to do it where any1 will find me.. I give up.

I don't want to be single..I don't want to loose my best friend.. And I sure as shoit don't want to live any longr.. I got a noose hidden away already made.. I just dnt want to do it where any1 will find me.. I give up.

Friendships wax and wane over time, I'm sure you have a bunch of friends who all care about you a whole lot. <3

If you don't want to be single, you don't have to be. Just take this time to focus on the next guy out there. You know there are six billion people in the world? Three billion of them are guys, so wherever you are in the planet, there's a bunch of other guys out there.

If you don't mind me asking, why don't you want to live any longer? Would you feel any differently if in a month or two things were totally different for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.