The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to fucking kill myself right now. I'm done with life. I'm not satisfied with it and I just dont want it, maybe it's selfish of me but im sorry it's not what I want.

You guise!!! :(

There is so totally a point of living. You all are so young and have so much ahead of yourselves in life. You might not even be able to fathom what is in store for you in the future.

The point of living is so great that it cannot be put into words very easily. Just trust me and keep living your life as happily as possible.

<3

I'm proud of myself for finding a way to make it this far,
for coping with all these feelings yet another day.
Even though I do not want this.

Well if anyone cares - my plan didn't work. Here I fucking am.

That's good that your plan didn't work.
No one should be killed because of an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.

By the way... a amitriptyline OD is a really bad suicide-method.

i, for one, am glad it didn't work

i read this thread a lot, should maybe post in it more. there's an old saying, though, about not trusting a man with no shirt who offers you clothes. i'm suicidal myself, so whats it really mean if i encourage others to not do it?

but yeah i, for one, am glad you're still alive. <3

That's good that your plan didn't work.
No one should be killed because of an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.

By the way... a amitriptyline OD is a really bad suicide-method.

It certainly is. I should've just taken morphine and od'd that way. Right now I'm in crippling pain with severe nausea and I can't stop vomiting. I just took some more xanax and my effexor the effexor to maybe help with the fact that I'm more depressed than yesterday.

i read this thread a lot, should maybe post in it more. there's an old saying, though, about not trusting a man with no shirt who offers you clothes. i'm suicidal myself, so whats it really mean if i encourage others to not do it?

I'm so sorry you feel suicidal also. I do the same as you - encourage others and try to help them even though I can't taken own advice. When I eventually do succeed and not fail at it (that in itself is fucking disheartening) I want to be remembered as a good, helpful person. I want others to be happy because I have no happiness. You'll be in my thoughts. <3

Thank you for your kind words.

As much as you aren't, I'm glad you're still alive.

I'm very disappointed I'm alive. But, thank you. <3

@hthr007: I'm often feel suicidal too but never made a suicide attempt. Every time when I go to sleep, I hope that I do not wake up again.
I had/ have a terrible opioid withdrawal symptoms last few days.
On day 2 I was emotional and thought about my life.
I did not attempt it much in my life and have no one except my family. But my family, I can not trust my problems. Especially not the drug problems.

I'm only 23 years old and I will not know how my life will be like at age 50. If I should live there.

Don't give up. I know this life is/ can be hard and cold.

We all care hun.. As much as I should take my own advice sometimes, you shouldn't let a guy make you feel that way.. Guys don't be hating me here, but a large majority have 1 thing on their minds.. I've read mine guy say ( and we've been 2gethr 8 years) he would have a fuck buddy if we broke up.. Sex runs most their lives, they're fueled by it..

So w/ that being said, do you for a while, forget 'em, find you a toy twice as hot.. And try to enjoy life sweetie bc u deserve it!!
<3.

I've got the urge to take all my meds again and Im worried that i might do it, rang the crisis team and their advice was take a bath which a) wouldst help and b) i can't do anyway due to the crps. Im sick of being suicidal sick of the voices just sick of being so fucked up to feel this way near constantly i can't remember the last time i felt genuinely ok

^ ah girly, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way.. I know that feeling gets super exhausting day in, day out.
Much <3 2 u and a giant hug!

I hope the hurt of being alive isn't felt quite as much as it is now <3
You need to show yourself support, understanding, and compassion, even if you feel guilt, inadequate, unworthy, disesteemed and self-hating.
I know how useless the knowledge of things are when you're feeling something else, it is human nature that emotion be paramount to thought, and I know you can't force yourself to care.
I will say this though;
it is very possible for you to be content in the future.
it is very possible for you to want something out of life,
even if right now it all means nothing to you.

Also my friend sconnie here seems to be mislead.
Existence may be fuelled by sex, but that doesn't mean ones demeanour is too.

it means a lot.

i half heatedly tried to kill myself i just overdid it on my dilaudid but i lived through it sadly i give up on trying to kill myself i'm invincible to myself so maybe i should piss the wrong people off and see if other people can succeed where i have failed

Also my friend sconnie here seems to be mislead.
Existence may be fuelled by sex, but that doesn't mean ones demeanour is too.

Oh please..
He sure isn't thinking about her when he's talking about rubbing his face in some other broads titties.

It is the act that is pleasurable, not the person.
You are confusing action with emotion and relationship, when it is not.
It's all just masturbation with someone else's flesh without love.

I'm not trying to change your views, just make an observation about the reality of things.

I respectfully disagree.. Regardless...
Back to the topic @ hand.

I hope hthr is ok and does whatevr she needs to do to feel better. She's a lovely girl, and deserves a man to treat her well, whomevr it is.

I respectfully disagree.. Regardless...
Back to the topic @ hand.

I hope hthr is ok and does whatevr she needs to do to feel better. She's a lovely girl, and deserves a man to treat her well, whomevr it is.

You're all so sweet here. Thank you to everyone.

I'm sure my physical symptoms will go away soon - nausea, vomiting, headache, etc...but emotionally I'm still not in the right frame of mind. According to him I'm crazy and no one will ever want a relationship with me. It really cuts to the core...I have to block his number. We were arguing all day yesterday for like 13 hours (no lie) and he said I was "belittling" him. I wasn't. Now he's just tearing me down limb by limb and piece by piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.