• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The Subutex Revolution...

this information is not entirely accurate. as has been discussed many times, the nalaxone in suboxone is not active regardless of route of admin or dosage. the simple reason for this is that buprenorphine has a much higher affinity for opiate receptors then does nalaxone. therefore, the nalaxone in suboxone is for all intents, other then as a deterrent for those that do not know better, entirely pointless.

also, as to how .4mg of bupe can get somehow high, while it takes you 2-3 mg....tolerance is an easy to answer to that one. if you have any type of opioid tolerance, you will need more bupe to get you high, and for those with real opioid dependence, most agree that bupe really doesnt provide a "high", more of a slight mood lift. for those with no opiate tolerance, .4mg can be an adequate dose and provide a typical opioid high.

and lastly- JC remains a douche.

Lmao at the last line...You guy's entertain me :)

Had a pretty bad relapse.

Switching back to Subutex tonight.

Wish me luck!

The "midnight breakdancing" has already kicked in.

2.28am - AND ALL FUCKING SUCKS.

Had a pretty bad relapse.

Switching back to Subutex tonight.

Wish me luck!

The "midnight breakdancing" has already kicked in.

2.28am - AND ALL FUCKING SUCKS.

so how was the switch back to subutex?? hope all is well. stick with the subs man, i promise it will make your life much better, and certainly more stable. even JohannesChimpo would agree...and hes a total douche. Now im just having fun:)

Heh.

It sucked.

I took a total of 12mgs - 2mg about every 2 hours till I felt as comfortable as sub could make me - but as was expected I still felt pretty shitty allday.

I managed to get to Uni and function well, so that was good.

But I flunked out tonight - and scored a 1/2 gram of H. I find that if I use a bit on the first day of Subs it doesn't get me high, but removes that left over sickness - if you know what I mean.

Hopefully I should be OK tommorrow on just the bupe. I'm not going to use on top for 2 days. It kinds of defeats the object!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yea it does. may i ask, how are u taking the subs?? sublingually, snorting? if u are taking it sublingually, just make sure you keep it under your tongue for at least 15 minutes. ive met some people who just wait for it to dissolve and then spit it out. only a fraction of the bupe gets into your system if u do it that way. anyhow, stick with it- it really shouldnt be that bad, and u will quickly adjust.

I have tried shooting them in the past, but gave it up as I saw no point whatsoever - just smashing up my veins for nothing.

I seem to be getting the generic Subutex these days. They are weird. You put them under you tounge and nothing happens for a couple minutes, then they just sort of dissapear in seconds. I'm sure they are using different binders/fillers than brand name subutex.

But yeah, these days I only use them as directed, and I never spit out.

^what's the omg for? The coservative remark or the don't be a antisocial prick and fight people online you've never met as it shows you are frustrated with life one?

what is the big deal about subutex? I mean come on now if we really want to get high then get a real opiate. Suboxone is just as good as subutex, I really find no difference. I have shot both and there seems to be no big difference in them, but if bupe is yoru thing and you think that this is some sort of subutex revolution then im happy for you, but for me ts just same as its always been. Subutex has been around in the US forever anyway.

Whats the big deal about Subutex?

It turns lifes around on a daily basis. I hate to think what would have happened to me if I hadn't got my script. The vast majority don't do it to get high - in fact getting high on sub is pretty much impossible if you are opiate dependent.

I hear it has quite a big following in UK prisons - inmates sell it so they can get H. But I've never personally heard of anybody I know using it to get high.

what is the big deal about subutex? I mean come on now if we really want to get high then get a real opiate. Suboxone is just as good as subutex, I really find no difference. I have shot both and there seems to be no big difference in them, but if bupe is yoru thing and you think that this is some sort of subutex revolution then im happy for you, but for me ts just same as its always been. Subutex has been around in the US forever anyway.

The thread is from 2002 which is when subs first were licenced for maintenance programmes in the usa which is why it was titled as such.

Well, after a 5 day, £300 Heroin binge, i'm back on the Subutex.

I don't know whats wrong with me. I was doing great for a year - then went crazy.

I've enrolled into a group at the clinic, and am having councelling from next thursday on. Hopefully that will help me stop anoyther relapse.

^what's the omg for? The coservative remark or the don't be a antisocial prick and fight people online you've never met as it shows you are frustrated with life one?
The conservative remark. I love Rush and Bill but I think Anne Coulter is a bitch. So fuck you all!!!;)
P.S.: I hate Gators, too!

Wow, 2 and 8mg is a nice dose of buprenorphine. Thesubligual tabs overseas (brand name Tamgesic) are only .2mg. 2mg will really hit someone hard who doesnt have a tolerance.
Are they the freebase buprenorphine like the Euro version? If so, IV is possible you just have to use vinegar t dissolve it. .6mg is actually a very strong IV dose for someone with no tolerance. I've abused thehellout of these things and I dont think I ever dosed higher than .8mg at once.
And yes, buprenorphine is very nice. It's probably the only drug of it;s kind that I can do for days (all day) and suddenly quit without feeling like shit at all. It's very recreational. I'd take it over oxycontin, to be honest. The ruh from IV dmin is nice and the duration is even nicer. Also, tolerance seems to build up very slowly. For awhile it was my pokeable of choice.
Oral doses are a complete waste. Dont even try that. I dont know what happens but you will feel nothing at all if you eat'em. They're meant to be taken sublinqually. There's a definate technique to that. It's really not s easy asjust plopping it under you tongue. I cant remember if I ever snorted any. I slammed most of'em.
Are you sure it 2 and 8mg and not .2 and .8mg? I would imagine that 8mg IVed would kill someone really quickly. If they are putting out 8mg bup tabs there's gonna be a problem much like the one we had with oxycontin.
Maybe this Subutex brand will have some kind of aldulerant in it so it cant be IVed. That would suck cause IV is really the only way to go with this stuff.
Hi. Do you still take subutex? I'm taking it for depression, but I take it orally under my tongue. I'm actually trying to get off of it and I liked what you said about it being easy to go off of. I'm so afraid that I will get sick because I've been on it for about 9 months. I'd love to hear back from you. It seems like every time I reply to someone, no one answers. TC Larsy1566

Whats the big deal about Subutex?

It turns lifes around on a daily basis. I hate to think what would have happened to me if I hadn't got my script. The vast majority don't do it to get high - in fact getting high on sub is pretty much impossible if you are opiate dependent.

I hear it has quite a big following in UK prisons - inmates sell it so they can get H. But I've never personally heard of anybody I know using it to get high.
Hi, I take subutex for depression orally, under my tongue. I do not feel high, just more relaxed. I've never been addicted to pain killers but I did like hydrocodone. It helped me so much with my headaches and anxiety. My psychiatrist put me on subutex about 9 months ago for depression/anxiety. I want to go off of it now but I'm afraid that my anxiety will come back and also my terrible headaches but I just feel like I'm not living on this med. I don't feel like drinking or doing much. I've been at weddings and I feel so left out because everyone is drinking and I've had a beer but it just makes me feel tired and not so good. I admit I enjoyed having a few beers with friends and I miss that. I can't understand what people are talking about when they say they snort subutex or do it IV. What would happen? Is it some great high? I would really love to hear back from you. Every time I post a reply no one answers. TC Larsy1566

Any one taking Subutex for depression/anxiety???? I would love to hear from you! TC Larsy1566

The conservative remark. I love Rush and Bill but I think Anne Coulter is a bitch. So fuck you all!!!;)
P.S.: I hate Gators, too!

Had to bring up sports...... Well see this year who has a better team, we saw last year but I'm confident you guys won't do shit this year.

Back on topic