• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Please tell me that guillotine thing is a bad joke :(

It's a bad joke.
Where. Is. the. Kitty?

IdAnkGG_d.jpg

good morning keeping; I hope you are well.

hey CH, morning mate.
yeah feel better today, plus im really excited for my gig and/or i've been using some of my stashed H so, eh.

but yeah thanks man, you?

Keeping, I just listened through Come Over When You're Sober pt.1.

Some of the darkest, most beautiful music I have ever heard. I am on 2C-C looking at gorgeous visuals when I close my eyes and even faces of entities (but everything is dark and chill, like DMT by candlelight or something like that... just so damn chill).

Some of the best music I've ever heard, I'm checking all of his stuff out.

Thanks, hope you enjoyed the smack but you must be sad. I am sad too and I never listened to him before just now.

and glad you liked it so much SS!
for everyone else here's the track that Lil Peep collaborated on with the people i'm going to go see later tonight.

and yeah aha, i guess the smack hides the sadness - still
i missed a gig of his in london earlier this year and i'm really kicking myself for that now :/

but anyway! hyped to see the Cult Mountain crew tonight - they posted a real poignant dedication to Peep on their respective FBs - hopefully he'll get a shout out tonight too

"i don't go to bed i just fall asleep..."

@keeping & shroomy
Benzzz truck

which one? ;p aha but yeah, Peep was bringing out straight fire all the way up until the tragic events of yday -
better to burn out that fade away? not sure i agree with that saying, but i woukd apply it to Peep i guess
feels so weird to miss someone you never even met and who had no idea you even existed... odd :/
still, check the other Benz truck song \/ savageeee tune! just wait for Jam Baxter's verse to come in at like the 2 min mark, jheeeeze

I discovered a new passion for creative expression today - my 15 year old beautiful light maplewood acoustic guitar with a rosewood fretboard. It is so different and more intimate than my typical post-hardcore and metalcore type stuff. And I can just pick it up and play and walk around... no setup. I went outside in the frigid cold for 10 minutes or so and played a sweet, soft melodic tune to a bush. This is totally a new passion of mine... I really want to practice the finger picking more and more. And it makes it so much easier just to pick up and play instead of like devoting an hour to electric practice. It was a lovely experience and I'm going to pick up some more candles for tonight so I can practice in the dark by the candlelight with my eyes closed... opening from time to time to catch after images that synchronize with the natural visual activity of your brain on drugs. This is your brain on drugs, not a fucking frying egg. It's the sound of a beautiful melody outside in the crisp autumn air, sacrificing the comfort of a regulated body temperature and risking frostbite, to play a beautiful music to a bush that has lost it's leaves.

My brother plays electric but at home all he does is practice acoustic and he's amazing at it, so I'm sure he can help me just by listening to him play and paying attention. Since I have almost always played with a pick (and will continue to do so with my heavier electric stuff, but I can bring the finger picture to my telecaster too with the analog delay set up high for some lovely echoing. Really excited today... Acid Dude you are right. After the misery comes something close to ecstasy. My night out was amazing with my bro too.

I discovered a new passion for creative expression today - my 15 year old beautiful light maplewood acoustic guitar with a rosewood fretboard. It is so different and more intimate than my typical post-hardcore and metalcore type stuff. And I can just pick it up and play and walk around... no setup. I went outside in the frigid cold for 10 minutes or so and played a sweet, soft melodic tune to a bush. This is totally a new passion of mine... I really want to practice the finger picking more and more. And it makes it so much easier just to pick up and play instead of like devoting an hour to electric practice. It was a lovely experience and I'm going to pick up some more candles for tonight so I can practice in the dark by the candlelight with my eyes closed... opening from time to time to catch after images that synchronize with the natural visual activity of your brain on drugs. This is your brain on drugs, not a fucking frying egg. It's the sound of a beautiful melody outside in the crisp autumn air, sacrificing the comfort of a regulated body temperature and risking frostbite, to play a beautiful music to a bush that has lost it's leaves.

My brother plays electric but at home all he does is practice acoustic and he's amazing at it, so I'm sure he can help me just by listening to him play and paying attention. Since I have almost always played with a pick (and will continue to do so with my heavier electric stuff, but I can bring the finger picture to my telecaster too with the analog delay set up high for some lovely echoing. Really excited today... Acid Dude you are right. After the misery comes something close to ecstasy. My night out was amazing with my bro too.

Good to hear you're feeling better man.

Yeah acoustic/ mobile instruments without any wires to set up are wonderful you can just sit down any where an start playing we music. Much more soft, organic, intimate feel. I feel the same way playing hand drums/bongos, djembes etc. In comparison to a full drum kit which is rooted in place, very mechanistic feeling and REALLY LOUD.

Doing everything I can to help a friend in need today. He binged on Mdma for 3 days and did a lot of coke the 3rd night and has to work allll day today I'm going to do everything I can to help. I feel so bad for him, he has to work like 16 hours and this dude never crashes hard so when he hits me up I know it must be real bad. There are so many medicines and remedies I can think of to help. It's just gonna be a little hard on me but I will do anything for a friend in need and I don't work until midnight tonight so... man... that must be a fucking harsh crash eh. Dude parties too hard.

^ ugh. I don't envy him trying to work after all that 8(

What up peoples, How goes it?

Sorry to hear you guys lost Lil Peep, I saw the video clip where he ate 6 zanax bars a few hours before he died and he was still somewhat coherent while the camera was rolling. Seems like something else was in the mix after the zanax, like Fent.

So SHROOMY, how's your friend doing so far and have you found any way to help him? (like call in a bomb threat where he works) ;)

Glad to hear you're doing so well with the 2C-C ! Your descriptions make me want to try some of that 2c-x class as the level of functionality you describe would be perfect right now till I can get away to the mountains again.

How are the benzos mixing with the 2c-c? Any plans on tapering those as well or are you going to get some clean time from opioids first? Anyways it's great to hear you're doing so well .
14.gif

Speaking of Australia and dead rock-stars, half of AC-DC just died. Malcolm Young.

Razor's Edge wasn't that great, but it was probably the first case of inspiring 12yo me to look back, and find the superior Back in Black.

ETA: fuck, i think I actually learned that opening back when I "played" guitar for a whole year.

No cause of death yet, but no reason to think drugs were involved.

I'd say that makes it off/topic, but he went at 64, and I have a feeling drugs contributed.

Last edited:
Dam, Malcolm is gone now eh. That leaves Angus and his school uniform plus Brian Johnson. Bon Scott was around from 74' to 80' till heroin got him. The drummer, Phil Rudd is still around though and was the only Australian born member.

Anyway AC/DC ruled and gained some fans after doing the soundtrack to 'Maximum Overdrive'

maximum+overdrive.jpg
th

Just realized Stephen King really has a rough time with vehicles.

Maximum Overdrive, what was it called, Christine? Later he gets hit, does From A Buick Eight and all his characters since.

(Early King was a cocaine addict and alcoholic, btw)

i saw a realy fucked car accident when i was walking to the tram on the way home from work on friday. SUV hit a cab, right in front of me on a busy street.
it was pretty horrifying - the poor cab driver eventually emerged, coughing, choking and retching and limping out of the smashed up cab and off the road - i think the airbags fucked him up, but his leg clearly got mangled in the wreck as well.
there were two passengers too... bloody awful - i'm just glad nobody got killed.

comrade scof, i'm missing your presence in downtown CE&P. I really hope your self-imposed exile doesn't go on to much longer....

I swear I left CEP and two separate black people just came up to say hi. And my old Ex, the Persian one, you know, the MUSLIM OMG, called and begged me to take her back (I said OK but then woke up).

Meanwhile I've been off meth for one or two weeks now (depending if you count sucking trace shard dust out of old socks or not) and gained twelve pounds. I'm starting to get concerned. I've also managed to return to an enormous cigarette habit. Sleep is nice, but I'm kind of over it already. Really, I don't really understand why I stopped.

OH YEAH, money. Fucking money.

Somebody give me a job. I quit meth, FFS.

morning all!
616 and friends was awesome - went with someone who's been in my friendship group for years but we've never been close for one reason or another and it def brought us closer together - its cool to have this as a common interest.
snagged this sweet lil piece of memorabilia too
23621414_10155198734482711_5117426207440804843_n.jpg

the guys also took a two minute silence in memory of Lil Peep - and they came out to chill and smoke some weed with us after the show
an all round kick ass nightt :D

What up peoples, How goes it?

Sorry to hear you guys lost Lil Peep, I saw the video clip where he ate 6 zanax bars a few hours before he died and he was still somewhat coherent while the camera was rolling. Seems like something else was in the mix after the zanax, like Fent.

So SHROOMY, how's your friend doing so far and have you found any way to help him? (like call in a bomb threat where he works) ;)

Glad to hear you're doing so well with the 2C-C ! Your descriptions make me want to try some of that 2c-x class as the level of functionality you describe would be perfect right now till I can get away to the mountains again.

How are the benzos mixing with the 2c-c? Any plans on tapering those as well or are you going to get some clean time from opioids first? Anyways it's great to hear you're doing so well .
14.gif

Hello my friend : ) I just finished my first shift for my new job. I work from home. The job is so insane, I don't even know what to say. I am speechless. I essentially work in a computerized psychedelic fantasyland while talking english to people from China. It is so insane, I don't even know what to say.

I see the teacher in the winter snow land, over the loud wind in a mountainous, icy climate.

"Hello. Is that. You. In the. Picture?" (the chat app we use)

"Why yes it it is."

"You are. Vewy. Handsome."

"Why thank you kindly for the compliment (her cute name, and she is hot and I get to work with her)!!!" (and thanks for all the 2c-c and other funny stuff from you guys!!! Really helps keep me happy over here and stay awake for work. LOL)

Man I am so so soo sooo happy with my life, never been happier, fuck my back pain I don't even care. I make good money with this too and it's not even a job. It's a joy to do and she said I did very well today. I'm getting like 40 hours too. The only thing missing is the chick from the punk rockish kinda shop... after our 25 minute interaction I can't get her out of my mind. It's fucking ridiculous how beautiful she is. Only thing missing from my life is her but it doesn't matter. I better watch my 2c-c supply... seriously. I am blowing through it.

Man, I devoted my whole entire day to helping my buddy. I convinced him to call in sick for his second 8 hour shift of the day (he would have gone without my advice), picked him up and drove him over here so he didn't have to bike in the cold, anointed him with sacred essential oils that we inhaled and rubbed into the temples to relieve headache, gave him my script for L-tryptophan for free and a quarter of pot, also gave him L-tyrosene for norepinephrine and dopamine as he was doing both coke and Mdma for those days. I also gave him a large rail of 2c-c... now that made him feel quite better. We had a really chill time lazing around by candlelight with mellow tunes playing trippin out, and it was just lovely to help someone like that. He is a tough guy, and if he says he's crashing he is fucking crashin Also, he got a fucking text from his friend letting him know that he has cheated on him with his girl fucking again... he was in tears, so it was really good that I was there for him throughout the day because if I hadn't been, I think he would have lost it. He smashed his hand up real bad and needed ice... not sure what he was aiming at... probably his so-called "friend". I knew this would happen again, and warned him.

Later on I was operating a spacecraft and navigating it through an asteroid field. I am in no rush regarding the benzos, but I keep forgetting to take them. I'm just having way too much fun enjoying every moment of life. Tonight was hysterical, I was chilling and hitting a volcano with my buddy his girl and my other stoner friend. The only way to understand these asians is to be tripping the fuck out. Seriously man... and with the strange hours, I don't think I could actually do this job without tripping on something and smoking pot. It suits it perfectly, and I need to appreciate this wonderful experience as much as I can. It's not even a job... it's a psychedelic wonderworld.

I'm doing really well but I want that vixen at the punk rockish typa shop. Seriously. Never felt that way about someone so fast. Instant connection and she was the only one who cared enough to be curious about all the marker symbols I drew on my arm about Lil Peep. Told her all about his music and his story and she promised me to check his tunes out... she better. Or else. By the way... anyone know what the fuck a choker necklace is? Is it supposed to symbolize some kinky shit or something? I just got one because I liked it a lot and now me and my secret crush have matching ones. She was wearing a really sick black ornamental one, and she offered to let me try hers on (not the store ones). That was amazing, I was tripping out of course at the time. Then I just got a matching one because I liked the look of it so much. My buddy's girl commented on it right away and said it suited me well (it really does, chick at the shop said so too). I don't know why it draws so much attention when I wear odd and weird stuff like an ancient ladies watch stuck on 2:22 and hemp bracelets I make and stuff all the time. This lady is driving me completely crazy. I head in there pretty often so I'm sure I'll run into her again...

Love my new black ear plugs. Much more prominent than the silver ones I had before. It's nice to have a job and actually be able to buy stuff other than drugs. I got several books as well, including Gravity's Rainbow, Inherent Vice, Satanic Bible, a book of poems and stuff by Poe, and an encyclopedia of essential oils and their properties as well as recipes to study for my newfound love of harry potter-esque healing potion production. I feel like a little experimental alchemist on the verge of burning my flesh to the bone through some error.

Man, 2c-c is so functional that it has completely transformed my life in very real ways into something so beautiful it is truly beyond any description. It is a work of creative art made by me. I am so proud, not that I quit opiates, but that what I have been doing since I quit. I'm not wasting a moment. I talk to everyone. Me and my brother are closer than ever before and it is beyond words. Even the residual insomnia suits this job perfectly. I am feeling so damn well and to think, I wanted to die earlier this year when I was railing H all day. I wished that I was dead, and look what lay ahead.

Thanks man, I'm doing really well and for once, I am not only thinking about myself. I feel that I am no longer selfish like I was as a heroin addict. Yeah, Lil Peep definitely did opiates too and cocaine. I'm sure we all know which one got him.

Last edited:
morning all!
616 and friends was awesome - went with someone who's been in my friendship group for years but we've never been close for one reason or another and it def brought us closer together - its cool to have this as a common interest.
snagged this sweet lil piece of memorabilia too
23621414_10155198734482711_5117426207440804843_n.jpg

the guys also took a two minute silence in memory of Lil Peep - and they came out to chill and smoke some weed with us after the show
an all round kick ass nightt :D

Nice to hear toy had fun man...I know you were excited. Too bad Lil Peep wasn't there but perhaps he was in spirit. That's too sick you got to blaze with them too man and awesome souvenir... I've been looking for his album to listen to in my car but I don't even know if they ever released call me when you're sober as a cd...

Can't even spell... 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 or so. About to watch the sun rise again. Got some nice candlelight going and listening to Lil Peep after work. I was so very, very, very soaring high on 2c-c today. It was ridiculous, hysterical, and I had a lovely evening with friends before I had to leave for work. My friends were in hysterics about what's going on in my life at the moment. Seriously... it's funny shit.

Last edited:
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening!!

I feel lucky today, having dodged a bullet yesterday by almost getting some more meth when I'd decided to take another year off. Thankfully crap dealers are crap and piss me off quickly, so I piss them off quickly too :)

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening!!

I feel lucky today, having dodged a bullet yesterday by almost getting some more meth when I'd decided to take another year off. Thankfully crap dealers are crap and piss me off quickly, so I piss them off quickly too :)

congrats on continuing to abstain :)

I would love to do meth again. I have never had a hard time quitting it.