• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

tralalalalaaaaalalaaaaalaaaaalaaaaa

I went through like 5 avatars until I found the right one. I've been into photography lately, it's beautiful in the autumn up here.

Winds of change are in the air.

I changed my whole entire profile in fact.

Highs here finally dropped below 30C, had to hit the closet and pull out the furrier avatar.

Meanwhile, I was just walking the dog and did a wave to random neighborhood citizen (they only smile or wave or make eye contact when I have the dog).

Then I realized I was doing the Dexter intro-wave/smirk, and I realized, Oh, that's probably how the neighbors actually see me.

(Used to think they assumed I was a child molester, but I'm not on the Map and they don't hesitate to send their broods over when they lose a ball over the fence.)

Oh you play the drums dude? That's rad man, I dig it. Like the band Tool at all? I play electric, gotta fat strat and a telly and a whole bunch of analog pedals and a tube amp with just two dials on it. Old school beautiful sound and I play in the dark corner of the basement with the amp facing the cement wall for natural reverb (got this idea on 2C-C and moved my stuff all in there... no distractions, dark creepy space in the dark man no seats, guitar at my waste. I'm gonna set up my telecaster today (ash bodied, blonde finish, beauty guitar with a maple neck) and play some chill stuff, not the usual more intense stuff I shred. I need to practice my cover track though too (Memento Mori by Architects... my idol guitarist who died of cancer at 28 last year... his last art).

I am frustrated by this as well. I would dedicated hours and hours each and every day I could manage to, which would be at least 5 days a week.

Yeah man once I got clean I hadn't played in like two years cause my addiction stole all of that energy and creative drive from my spirit, but my playing is better than ever before from very little practice. I am coming back with a vengeance. Glad you got playing again too!
Oh I grew up listening to Tool, my dad was a huge fan. Some of my most vivid childhood memories involve hearing Aenema in a Volvo headed to middle school.

I love when a music room comes together, it's great when you're tripping and discover some miraculous acoustics in your house.

Meanwhile, I was just walking the dog and did a wave to random neighborhood citizen (they only smile or wave or make eye contact when I have the dog).

Then I realized I was doing the Dexter intro-wave/smirk, and I realized, Oh, that's probably how the neighbors actually see me.

(Used to think they assumed I was a child molester, but I'm not on the Map and they don't hesitate to send their broods over when they lose a ball over the fence.)
I can definitely see you behaving like Dexter, Scroff.

Last edited:
Man I am speechless. This is all so funny to me Scrofula is hilarious and someone complaining about heat? Come up north and freeze your balls off man when it's not even winter yet. I railed a little too much 2C-C today that I could barely read the writing here. The screen is drifting away from it's normally straightforward nature to newfound soaring heights. I think I shall go for now and explore some other aspect of my environment. Oh! It's dark out already Yeah... it gets dark at like 5pm or so.... But that means I get to get my ornamental candles going and therefore my sacred shrine and turns all the lights off and sit in darkness lighting up with my fiery candles the other half of an unfiltered inhalation of sensi star cross with girl scout cookies. I didn't go to bed last night, I was a bad little boy and I think it's making me trip harder. I should probably stop at some point and sleep tonight, but there is so much to do, so much to think about. My mind has been blown to smithereens several times today already through intellectual discourse and these giggles are just what I needed... not like I wasn't having them before.

heading home tmo early to get some stuff done at the house, very excited to unearth my stash too ;D
its been a longgg 8 days

Highs here finally dropped below 30C, had to hit the closet and pull out the furrier avatar.

I love cats (obvs), so approve muchly, esp since SJ got rid of his cat.

Shroomy - is yours a cat stuck up in a tree? ;)

He realized no cat would debase itself to true proletarian existence--although they serve no dogs or masters, they expect you to scoop up their shit.

(Guillotinette, is the answer to your question)

As to all the bourgeoisie!

img_0212.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of wrongness.
Speaking of debasing, you could visit a dumpster fire once in a blue moon... :)

CFC, it is a squirrels next from a far. They are in all the trees around here, it is cute.

I've been taking some many photographs lately it's a beautiful time f year. I captured one of a little woodpecker tapping gently again the bark of trees while flying quickly from tree to tree.

I also caught a migration takeoff, sneaking up on a gathering of birds in a meadow. As I was walking away back on the trail I heard loud screeching noises, turned aroud and they were all flyinga way. In a split second while tripping, I got out my phone and took a couple perfect shots of them quickly flying away. It was beautiful, I have pictures of abandoned wasp next too in a tree I found. One of a tree in all it golden autumn glory that actually had all its leaves left shining brightly and glistening in the sun (all the other trees in the woods had already bare, but this tree is tall and is in the perfect place to get a lot of sunlight still. I should check if they have fallen yet.

So lucky I didn't have to climb up there on to 2C-C to save any kitty's I do have one at home she is a lovely calico and my favourite cat. She os fairly vicious, will bring dead squirrels and mice and little creatures inside and leave them on the kitchen floor. She's a cutie though, always purrs when I call her name and yesterday I saw her way out back the yard sneaking and prowling after something. I wanted to see her pounce and kill but unfortunately she didn't.

I like dogs and all, but definitely a cat person here. I just crashed for 4 hours as I had been very much awake for over 36 hours and was beginning to lose my mind. Also, I forgot to take my benzos all day til I become dissociated from reality, I couldn't feel the fear of a panic attack on 2C-C but knew from my perception around me that I would normally be having one. Really shouldn't just stop taking benzos like that but the 2C-C has me so awestruck by the beauty of life that I don't even notice.

Man I am speechless. This is all so funny to me Scrofula is hilarious and someone complaining about heat? Come up north and freeze your balls off man when it's not even winter yet. I railed a little too much 2C-C today that I could barely read the writing here. The screen is drifting away from it's normally straightforward nature to newfound soaring heights. I think I shall go for now and explore some other aspect of my environment. Oh! It's dark out already Yeah... it gets dark at like 5pm or so.... But that means I get to get my ornamental candles going and therefore my sacred shrine and turns all the lights off and sit in darkness lighting up with my fiery candles the other half of an unfiltered inhalation of sensi star cross with girl scout cookies. I didn't go to bed last night, I was a bad little boy and I think it's making me trip harder. I should probably stop at some point and sleep tonight, but there is so much to do, so much to think about. My mind has been blown to smithereens several times today already through intellectual discourse and these giggles are just what I needed... not like I wasn't having them before.

I can see how freezing cold must utterly suck. But i hate the heat. It's gettinf hot here - 34 or 35 C yesterday, and i think it was about 31 today.
Before i moved here, everyone told me how cold melbourne was, and i was really excited.
Winter was a bit cold, but not cold enough for me. I didn't even close my bedroom window all winter. Colder colder!

It didn't even get below zero. I feel ripped off...now a blazing fucking summer coming up...*sigh*

I can see how freezing cold must utterly suck. But i hate the heat. It's gettinf hot here - 34 or 35 C yesterday, and i think it was about 31 today.
Before i moved here, everyone told me how cold melbourne was, and i was really excited.
Winter was a bit cold, but not cold enough for me. I didn't even close my bedroom window all winter. Colder colder!

It didn't even get below zero. I feel ripped off...now a blazing fucking summer coming up...*sigh*

Its strange because this time of the year in SA is freaking hot too not to mention humidity but for some strange reason its been rainy and cold like today is 16 C which is unusual for us!

I must be honest I am missing the sun but not the humidity!

It's really humid here at the moment and it's killing me.
I'm of scandinavian heritage, so i am not built for the australian climate.

It's really humid here at the moment and it's killing me.
I'm of scandinavian heritage, so i am not built for the australian climate.

I have a lot of Scandinavian blood and I'm not built for the British one. Too cold and too cloudy. I need heat sustenance.

It is present in terms of Celsius 7 degrees but feels like 4. Tonight it is going to be snow-rain showers, -5 but feels like -12. Tomorrow during the day it will be close to freezing point. There is already frost covering the ground.

I need a vacation to a tropical island, but that will be in the new year when it's like -30 all the time and so damn dry I feel the skin peeling off my hands. Raining all day today.

It's still really beautiful though. One must dress for the occasion, or frostbite is a very real possibility. It's been like this while I've been out taking beautiful pictures and getting really into photography. I think a cloudy day might make for some nice low-light photography today, but I was up for about 40 hours and slept a couple hours last night. I should probably give it a rest, but I don't know if I can.

so bummed :(
Lil Peep, a really talented but troubled musician died today
an OD apparently, xanax and something else - i'm going to see Lee Scott and Milkaveli tmo in Shoreditch and Lil Peep recorded with them like two/three weeks ago.

he was 21. RIP Peep bro, even tho i never met you i miss you.
? ?? ? ???