• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

^ I could do with some thar chemicals today... not too fussed which :|

Hope it was good. Meanwhile it's the biggest cooking day of the year, but we already did our big day last Sunday. All I've got today is a bird in the oven and potatoes. And bread. And boredom.

It's 80 degrees and sunny outside, but nothing to do except spam this place.

I have to wait another month for that day.

Did you enjoy it?

I started learning Mandarin today through a colleague (I work with the asians, and this guy is a super chill hippie type). I've already been learning how to speak basic words and greetings though them too, but the symbols are intricate, complex, and beautiful.

It is a beautiful form of art. I learned how to write Panda (it is the symbols for cat-bear), and also Canada (the symbols for "add", "grab", and "big")

I had to explain an equation from quantum mechanics to him, because it is easier for me to understand their language by relating it to theoretical physics as opposed to the alphabet or anything in English. It is crazy, I am loving it. Just like essential oils it is something I will pick up and run with, it is the only second language I'd be interested in getting to know. I can't paint or sketch, so this will be my way of making artwork in a way.

I have to wait another month for that day.

Did you enjoy it?

One day? Once the turkey leftovers are done with I will be baking/cooking continually until Dec. 26th.

Only hard part was hunting for the vegan relatives (this is California), but I figured it out:

3LrX3.jpg

Afternoon Captain. How was your possibly four-day weekend?

I'm unemployed and broke, so it might as well have been four Tuesdays in a row.

One day? Once the turkey leftovers are done with I will be baking/cooking continually until Dec. 26th.

Only hard part was hunting for the vegan relatives (this is California), but I figured it out:

3LrX3.jpg

I'm strongly against vegan hunting. Think of the carrots!

Whatcha like baking? I'm good with cakes :)

Carrots are proud vegetables, with a strong sense of honor. By making them proper prey--giving them a chance to elude my shovel, or even fight back--I give their kind proper respect. In return, their fallen reward me with slightly more lutein.

Sometimes they fool me with wild parsnips they've dyed orange, and that can have serious consequences. So don't ever underestimate a wild carrot. Or bunnies. There's some crazy co-evolution going on between those two ancient enemies.

I'm strongly against vegan hunting. Think of the carrots!

Whatcha like baking? I'm good with cakes :)

I <3 cakes!
Carrots are proud vegetables, with a strong sense of honor. By making them proper prey--giving them a chance to elude my shovel, or even fight back--I give their kind proper respect. In return, their fallen reward me with slightly more lutein.

Sometimes they fool me with wild parsnips they've dyed orange, and that can have serious consequences. So don't ever underestimate a wild carrot. Or bunnies. There's some crazy co-evolution going on between those two ancient enemies.
Some bunnies carry chainsaws.

(He was actually hunting for his vegan relatives. The carrots were bait. The shovel... gulp!)

¢-duggz

Those look like some fucking damn good carrots. I want a carrot for breakfast.

I have a month of clean time from opiates today, and I have a date with a foxy blonde chick tonight. I don't know how I got this to happen, as I am pretty clueless, high as a kite on weed + psychs, and stupid in general. She is a friend from work, and I am quite excited to get to know her better. I haven't been on a date since the early summer, and I don't know what I am doing. I am just going to smoke some dank, not worry about shit, and we are going to a cute old fashioned style stone restaurant / pub that is just outside of town for dinner and drinks. How romantic... I have been so stoned on good outdoor all the time and on psychs pretty frequently still, that I don't know up from down but I somehow got her attention, it seems. I am glad my new friend reminded my yesterday, to remember to plan that date (she asked me out... it has to do with how the two of them chicks from work talk to each other about me). I think... I don't know whis going on anymore.All I know, is that I am enjoying every breath of fresh air because I should not even be here to experience it. That dope nearly killed me so many times, but I did not have that in mind, and if I did, it would have been a fantasy at the time.

I just moved to middle of nowhere california in San Bernardino county and it sucks. The population is like 5,000 here lol

What are you complaining about? Hella close to SFMM one of the best theme parks in the world, Disneyland, etc. Yet far enough to not deal with the tourism and live somewhere probably a bit cheaper than most areas there with easy job opportunity in most areas especially entry level. Shit.... Try living in the bay area.

Im not a fan of the bay area either. Especially in and around San Francisco/Oakland. That is why I moved to the central valley. I like it here much better. It sucks most of the good jobs are in the bay though...

natural born killer right there
hope all our american pop. on BL had a happy thanksgiving - which also falls on my birthday :)

the aforementioned of which i have only just recovered :/
goddamn i love crack - the purity of which is only getting better in the part of the UK i currently reside in
whelp

oh and happy weekedn all! how is everybody doing? xmas shopping (nightmare fuel)?

Last edited:
^ omg drugz are bad man. You should steer clear. Stick with essential oils and tea.

This year, everyone's getting an empty bottle filled with sand, tied with a bow for xmas.

Happy belated birthday!

thank you man, appreciate it

i was stupid earlier though and started injecting speedballs
missed a bit in my wrist too so might have to go to A&E if it starts to look bad, right now its justa little sore and a tiny tiny bit swollen - but if it gets even a fraction worse idgaf i'll go right to hospital :(

Man, by the time I was supposed to leave LA I was more than ready to go (I was in Los Angeles this time last year, visiting family). The traffic there was pretty much the worst I've experienced, and I've been a lot of places in the United States. I'd go fuckin nuts if I had to live there lol