• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I am doing some research on IV freebase dmt, and also IV 5-meo-dmt hydrochloride. I can't see myself going through life without trying those that way, and I know that I'm ready. Listening to some hardcore music before starting on my guitar practice. Had bacon, eggs, and toast which is so not me, I am a vegetarian but I lost a lot of weight in withdrawal. Gotta break the code for a month. At least I had a cup of sencha, and white tea as well, so something healthy.
Trying hard to get some meat on my bones and then straight back to working towards a vegan lifestyle... slowly getting rid of dairy is next. Had a panic attack almost all night long, felt like I was having a heart attack but I'm good now. Very much used to that shit. Feeling great that I can get up and not worry about how much fucking dope I have left and how much cash I need to hustle like a stupid prick. I'm really happy these days and I finally met someone I really really like : ) things are just great!

IV DMT was my hands down favorite experience.

I would never stop drinking milk or eating meat though. =D

cartman_fixed-100057891-orig.gif

Did I hear stims and cuts? IS SOMEONE CUTTING YOUR METH?

Have you heard, all of your dope is like 95% not-dope? That's right, the cartels and the DEA are cutting it with isopropylbenzylamine. Yeah, N-ISO. (Also the sulfone version of DMSO.)

N-ISO is mystical and may put you to sleep. You'll know your dope is cut when on the sixth day of being awake, it doesn't keep you awake anymore, right when you finally got to know the shadow people.

You also know your dope is cut with N-ISO when you've been using daily for a year, and it just doesn't have the same rush it used to.

Finally, you'll know you yourself are now at least 30% N-ISO when you hit the acetone protocols, and re-crystallization, and acid/base extractions, and begin experimentation. This can result in Epsom salt purchases and more insects in your skin. They like to eat N-ISO, you know.

Fortunately, N-ISO fever lasts only a few days, and can be cured immediately by sleeping a solid eight hours. New daily users are most at risk of acute N-ISO infection, but there is a chronic form directly linked to the number of bicycles you've stolen. This form has no cure and is often fatal if the patient is not incarcerated first.

I've been awake on day 7. Wide awake.

Captain Heroin, did you write a trip report about your IV DMT experience? I would be fascinated to read it, and I feel like since you are writing a book that you would have written a trip report on your favourite psychedelic experience. Or was it just beyond language completely? My lady friend would administer it, I really just want to be blown away and from all my DMT trips so far, I really trust the substance in my body. It just feels like it gives me the experience I need almost every time.

Morning Jekyl (and everyone else because you all seem intelligent and cool), that message made me laugh. Yeah bro I had to go hang out with a hot woman and do coke with her until 5am. So we're not friends anymore? : p We had a crazy talk the whole time about everything, our whole entire lives, just a beautiful experience and when I stopped there wasn't really a crash although I had been using since 2pm the previous day. I got to bed right away with some Valerian and a little etiz. It was a wonderful midnight full moon fantasy! I was totally not expecting her to invite me over but we... we kinda sort of like each other a bit I think.

This thread is crazy, everyone is so smart. I can't really follow the chemistry entirely due to my back ground, I only have chemistry up to university first year (I really should have taken chemical engineering in hindsight, and that is the one that all the cute girls take)... in the program I took we had one girl in each year out of a class of 40 lol. I don't know why I'm bringing this up, I'm sitting cross legged next to a hot woman who is sleeping but all this chemistry about methamphetamine sounds of great interest to me. It seems like there might be a few different isomers? I might have to do a little research, even though meth isn't my thing.

Criminal activity just fascinates me so much because it is something that I will never know anything about and just seems so crazy, like trying to outsmart the government in massive numbers. I frequently check the news on drug busts, there was a massive heroin one on a ship in Indian waters recently. The haul of dope seized was a fucking mountain. Just a ship full of keys that had some suspicious information for where it was headed. I feel like a lot of people in poverty stricken countries take a lot of the heat, and do a lot of the work, and don't really get much out of it. I don't know too much about the drug war, apart from my own thoughts I've had as a user. Well, I know cocaine comes from South America and is an alkaloid extracted from the coca plant.

Anyways, prawns are pretty damn good aren't they? I consider myself a vegetarian but once every month or two I either have sushi grade salmon just raw like a fucking animal, or wild shrimp from Argentina in one of my pastas. I don't like categories and generalizations so I'm still a veggie. If I am starving on the verge of death I will eat meat, like when I finally came out of acute withdrawal weeks later and very thin and weak as fuck I had two bacon cheeseburgers and fuck were they good. I also had some bacon and eggs, pretty standard stuff but for me entirely delectable.

Can they at least let me import coca tea? Like what the fuck. I had an amazing moonlight fantasy with this girl, the conversation was heated and I feel like we know each other better. I did coke from 2pm to 4am and somehow slept until 8am? I just took some valerian and etiz. Must be some disco shit, sorry jekyl, I was teleported back to the 80's last night through a wormhole in spacetime created by cocaine and residual DMT left in my body from smoking a gram of it this month.

edit - does anyone here practice transcendental meditation? (like without psychedelics haha). I'm really interested in getting deeper into meditation. I am a devoted Yin Yogi, it is practically my religion. It is the chillest form of yoga, no flows or anything like that. One remains perfectly still for 5 to 10 minutes plus in poses that help work the connective tissue of the spine and, if viewed from something that is accepting of the chakra model, helps raise energy from the base of the spine through the top of the head. At first, years ago, holding an uncomfortable stretch for five minutes seemed like eternity. Now the time flies by, I'm doing 10 minute downward dogs and stuff like that too. I figured someone here has gotta be into yoga as well. I can't do flows though, and I practice in silence, alone with my deep breathing.

I'd like to be injected with DMT after an hour long session of that, when I am in Savasana.

Last edited:
Yeah I hear ya. My sentence was loaded with some duality as the kool kids have become more scarce in a grand sense (because I'm becoming an old fart hitting 14k days on this planet)spending their time with kids , family and what not and in the short term this thread too. I just shotgunned some key words out to see if any body else (on BL) was feeling chatty but it's good to catch up with yourself. I sometimes forget it's late around the rest of the world. Maybe morning for Spacejunk.

I like this thread because most everyone on here is smart as a whip and chock full o' wisdom. Whether it's a grad student, engineer like yourself, seasoned professional, it's just nice to rap with a random group located all over the planet but all with upper echelon educations or intrinsically high IQ's. Kind of makes me want to take better care of my noodle so I can converse with smart ladies, pals and BL'ers alike. I should talk with CFC about some no ester test and maybe an aromatase inhibitor to get a little jumpstart, although relying on substances in a bad habit I've carried for too long and I need to study up on supplements, so we'll see.

You mentioned how your stims were smooth and sometimes spikey and nerve wracking. I think all the active cuts these days is atrocious and causes some of that like RTI-111 dichloropane (bad synth coke), pseudo ephedrine and a dozen others. I'm going to grab something to eat but if your up I'll be back for a bit. I've been marathon lurking and Hyper-posting for some reason but I need to get some sleep so I don't make an idiot out of myself on here. I already left a cringe worthy post on Sun and I hate that. It's akin to drunk posting.

Nice sounding dinner btw, your nothing if not a healthy eater.

Hey buddy, I will respond to this when I can. I tested the coke earlier yesterday and then when she invited me over it ended up being a 24 hour binge for me. She is feeling totally fine and even did another line, but I am experiencing one of the most horrid hangovers of my entire life. It's actually a good thing because I would never, ever do so much coke like that again. I can handle maybe a line or two max, it's just not for me. I'm so high strung that I am a downer drug person and I love DMT I must add. I'll blow through a grand of heroin in a few days, but I do 100 milligrams of fishscale and I feel like I'm in the twilight zone... between life and death. It's like I'm asleep, but awake somehow and the pain is really extreme. I'll talk to you soon man when 'm feeling better. The night was amazing, I had a really amazing time with her : )

I don't typically use coke and especially not redosing it, so I got hit hard with one of the worst hangovers of my life. I think it has to do with how my endogenous endorphins are still kicking back in. I don't regret it because I learned a valuable lesson (how much fishscale I can handle) and we had really deep conversations.

Captain Heroin, did you write a trip report about your IV DMT experience? I would be fascinated to read it, and I feel like since you are writing a book that you would have written a trip report on your favourite psychedelic experience. Or was it just beyond language completely? My lady friend would administer it, I really just want to be blown away and from all my DMT trips so far, I really trust the substance in my body. It just feels like it gives me the experience I need almost every time.

Morning Jekyl (and everyone else because you all seem intelligent and cool), that message made me laugh. Yeah bro I had to go hang out with a hot woman and do coke with her until 5am. So we're not friends anymore? : p We had a crazy talk the whole time about everything, our whole entire lives, just a beautiful experience and when I stopped there wasn't really a crash although I had been using since 2pm the previous day. I got to bed right away with some Valerian and a little etiz. It was a wonderful midnight full moon fantasy! I was totally not expecting her to invite me over but we... we kinda sort of like each other a bit I think.

This thread is crazy, everyone is so smart. I can't really follow the chemistry entirely due to my back ground, I only have chemistry up to university first year (I really should have taken chemical engineering in hindsight, and that is the one that all the cute girls take)... in the program I took we had one girl in each year out of a class of 40 lol. I don't know why I'm bringing this up, I'm sitting cross legged next to a hot woman who is sleeping but all this chemistry about methamphetamine sounds of great interest to me. It seems like there might be a few different isomers? I might have to do a little research, even though meth isn't my thing.

Criminal activity just fascinates me so much because it is something that I will never know anything about and just seems so crazy, like trying to outsmart the government in massive numbers. I frequently check the news on drug busts, there was a massive heroin one on a ship in Indian waters recently. The haul of dope seized was a fucking mountain. Just a ship full of keys that had some suspicious information for where it was headed. I feel like a lot of people in poverty stricken countries take a lot of the heat, and do a lot of the work, and don't really get much out of it. I don't know too much about the drug war, apart from my own thoughts I've had as a user. Well, I know cocaine comes from South America and is an alkaloid extracted from the coca plant.

Anyways, prawns are pretty damn good aren't they? I consider myself a vegetarian but once every month or two I either have sushi grade salmon just raw like a fucking animal, or wild shrimp from Argentina in one of my pastas. I don't like categories and generalizations so I'm still a veggie. If I am starving on the verge of death I will eat meat, like when I finally came out of acute withdrawal weeks later and very thin and weak as fuck I had two bacon cheeseburgers and fuck were they good. I also had some bacon and eggs, pretty standard stuff but for me entirely delectable.

Can they at least let me import coca tea? Like what the fuck. I had an amazing moonlight fantasy with this girl, the conversation was heated and I feel like we know each other better. I did coke from 2pm to 4am and somehow slept until 8am? I just took some valerian and etiz. Must be some disco shit, sorry jekyl, I was teleported back to the 80's last night through a wormhole in spacetime created by cocaine and residual DMT left in my body from smoking a gram of it this month.

edit - does anyone here practice transcendental meditation? (like without psychedelics haha). I'm really interested in getting deeper into meditation. I am a devoted Yin Yogi, it is practically my religion. It is the chillest form of yoga, no flows or anything like that. One remains perfectly still for 5 to 10 minutes plus in poses that help work the connective tissue of the spine and, if viewed from something that is accepting of the chakra model, helps raise energy from the base of the spine through the top of the head. At first, years ago, holding an uncomfortable stretch for five minutes seemed like eternity. Now the time flies by, I'm doing 10 minute downward dogs and stuff like that too. I figured someone here has gotta be into yoga as well. I can't do flows though, and I practice in silence, alone with my deep breathing.

I'd like to be injected with DMT after an hour long session of that, when I am in Savasana.

yes I did write an IV DMT trip report.

it probably sounds very lofty-headed and self-absorbed though.

i was on bupe at the time too. didn't put that in the title tag.

It is not ironic that you still haven't written any meth trip reports.

ETA: any of you laptop users get notifications for mentions? I'd hate to appear like I'm indifferent to the pleas of my fan base, I simply can't hear their cries.

Instead I get an email anytime anyone posts any damn thing, but nothing helpful.

(It's OK, it's like junk mail for elderly shut-ins, gives me something to do, deleting them all.)

It is not ironic that you still haven't written any meth trip reports.

ETA: any of you laptop users get notifications for mentions? I'd hate to appear like I'm indifferent to the pleas of my fan base, I simply can't hear their cries.

Instead I get an email anytime anyone posts any damn thing, but nothing helpful.

(It's OK, it's like junk mail for elderly shut-ins, gives me something to do, deleting them all.)

Believe it or not, I was thinking something very similar today. There used to be a feature where you could see any posts you were mentioned in.

I wasn't sure if all the people on non-jitterbug phones saw mention-notifications.

I've tried using the mention BB code and not just sticking the @ in there, but the targets don't seem to notice. And no one would ever just ignore me.

I wasn't sure if all the people on non-jitterbug phones saw mention-notifications.

I've tried using the mention BB code and not just sticking the @ in there, but the targets don't seem to notice. And no one would ever just ignore me.

i had no idea BL even had notifications
but i am a laptop user who has been without a smartphone for several years so there's that...

+

Don't you love it when you go to check your supposedly Private IMGUR pics and there's 387 views?

Love your new avatar Jekyl :) yay Felix the AK47 Cat! :)

And FYI the mentions bb code hasn't worked in ages. I have a feeling people were abusing it. Hasn't worked in 10+ years I believe, but I still do it sometimes for shits and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never subscribed to anything and never have a clue if anyone's quoted me or not.

The @ thing was thus pretty handy for me personally when it was instituted. It's a shame they couldn't have just diasbled it for the Lounge, since that's why it was abandoned.

Sometimes I find replies to me months (and once about a year) after they were made lol.

Right now I'm watching

PointlessLARGE.jpg

My favourite gameshow on TV ;)

I'm having terrible cravings right now as well.

Cravings for:

305995-Olde-Sams-Sweet-Shoppe-Pear-Drops-275g1.jpg

These things should be Class I.

Man, I'm just watching a summer compilation video I made from 2012. Just of me and my friends partying, and a lot of self talk about my life while I was out cycling to parks and stuff while blazing joints. Sucks to see how much less happy I am with my life right now, but things could be worse. I really like the girl I am seeing, but looking back 5 years there were not any worries. Total pothead, just having fun hiking and cycling around before school started again. Kinda made me really sad to see me smile so much. I wasn't in pain back then, I hadn't injured my spine yet. Fuck it just completely made me depressed. I had a lot more friends back then too and a lot of bridges have been burnt. Life is so much more stressful now than when I was in university. Maybe it's because I'm still crashing from the coke but it is kind of bringing me to tears. How the fuck did I become a fucking junkie and hurt my damn spine so bad. Just had to vent, it really sucks to see how far I have fallen down and life has just kicked the shit out of me, for some stupid decisions that I made that began with a random injury causing pain so extreme I had no idea what to do. So I turned to hard drugs. It was nice when all I needed was a few joints a day to be chill, now it's benzos and fucking battling this heroin habit and 6 weeks later I still don't feel right. I'm just going through really hard times I guess and honestly the video made me cry. I used to bike around or whatever, bring my iPod with the camera and take random videos of fun times and stuff. It's really sad looking back because if I don't have an opiate in my body I am not physically capable of living a quality of life anything remotely close to that. And with the panic attacks and depression, sometimes I just feel like I want to die. I'm just having a bad day I guess.