• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I don't think that is allowed to ask but maybe it is. I do know personally, a friend asked me the same question the other day. Since I measured out a lot of my H doses to the milligram when they started getting heavier, or if I had a low tolerance or had just involuntarily withdrawal for several days. And also to keep track of my supply better.

Benzo wd is shit so far. Really nasty trying to switch over from short acting to val. Not really working out but to be fair, at least I am spending some time in withdrawal it should lower my tolerance and also as my buddy from here put it, if I have that much Val in my system I know I'm not going to have a seizure and that really helps if only I could keep a steady supply of the valiums. It's always back to the short acting they are euphoric when you go to that state from one of extreme paralyzing anxiety.

Benzo withdrawal sucks. I realize how much I have fucked myself now. I was taking clonaz, alpraz, diaz, loraz, etiz so I don't really know how much val to switch to but it is definitely around 100mg to be comfortable. I'd even say 160 but I don't just take val a direct switchover would cause too many problems. I know it accumulates so I'm not doing that anymore. Back to short acting with a little val to allow to accumulate over a month. I'm a mess with this shit it's not fun when you are low on a drug that can fucking kill you and can be really hard to get sometimes.

Hanging in there but yeah. I need my benzo fix, at least a more reasonable taper than this as I have cut and burn marks all over my arm and I could to stop the suicidal ideation for the life of me. I also, unlike opiate withdrawal, had the energy to do it. Just too anxious to get up and make a cup of tea. Feel paralyzed by that shit sometimes I need my supply reupped asap.

Hello All.
I'm somewhat new at using this forum's "tools".
I've already introduced myself, as was suggested, and apparently I'm supposed to "Start a thread of my own."
I've probably read more in this forum than the average "Greenlighter".
How do I start "A thread of my own"?
Is there some easy way, and I'm overlooking it?
I could really use a little assistance here.
Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome, you chose the forum you want to post in and at the very bottom of the page it says "New Thread" - click on it and you are a for away :)

Any Aldous Huxley fans around? I finally finished Brave New World and was so shook at the end stood up and left my desk to never return. I?m reading The Island now which is suppose to be the inverse of BNW.They are kinda hard to get into at first but seem to really pick up half way through. I need the Doors of Perception next, and a wife who will shoot me up with LSD on my deathbed if she out lives me. Also half way through the second book of The Legend of Drizzt. Really good and easy to read books those are. Huxley will always be the man though, writing about genetic manipulation/cloning/farming people way back in the 30s. Ogre was light years ahead of his time. I bet he flew in on that alien asteroid they just found hiding out. Has anyone read Dune? I hear it?s some nice, hard sci-fi. Any recommendations would be great. Naked lunch and what else...

I find it remarkably easy to take d-amp or d,l-amp responsibly. It's not desirable/enjoyable enough to take compulsively for me.

I am the same way. Depending on your mindset, D-amp is nice. d/l amp is good also. what I do is switch amps once in a while. For me, it gives receptors a break.

D-amp is easy to use responsibly. The d/l amp is easier to misuse IMO. Vyvanse is the way to go. It does an excellent job with less abuse potential.

I wouldn't mind trying the amp that is 50% D and 50% l amp. Unless black beauties come back, Dextroamphetamine is the one to use.

Flawed by design, you should check out The Perennial Philosophy. That was my favourite of Huxley's but I haven't read Brave New World yet. Doors of Perception / Heaven and Hell is really good that was a gift of mine to my brother. He sort of looks like a young Aldous Huxley come to think of it.

I am still reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace and loving it. I am having to get back into the writing style. I was depressed for a long time recently and I couldn't seem to be able to pick up a book. So I was halfway through and stopped reading it for a month at least. Just didn't care anymore. Stopped doing most all my hobbies and interests and life in general on hold while I lay around depressed as much as I can. Snapping out of it now, there was a catalyst.

Is there d/l meth as well, there must be it's like a carbon atom and a few hydrogens different than amp. I experimented with it when I was doing dope especially when I was low on it. But I found there were two types and from reliable sources. One felt like a more controllable Mdma last so long and taken orally was amazing, I liked it a lot but there was a bad crash, and the other one felt like a dextroamphetamine that was too strong for me in comparison to be all that functional. By the way it was widely acknowledged that the former type that sent my pupils like saucers and had me intensely focussed and energetic, was really good shit and possibly 'old school shit' I don't really know what it means I am a downer head but with depression getting out of hand these days and found out I like stims too. '

Picked up a heavy coffee habit this year turned into an espresso one. Was never into it but I find it to be an amazing stimulant and even euphoric / happy feeling. Cheers me up if I haven't had one in a while, and helps get me out of bed. I suppose that I am looking at a 'normal person drug' from an unconventional perspective as a lil etiz fiending junkie that hasn't ever really experimented with coffee too much. Been having a blonde roast I find there is a lot more variation in taste with teas but they are not strong enough for me anymore apart from healthy things to have.

Last edited:
Well Hi Ya there Mrs BitS. I'm putting my insomnia to good use and posting here and there. Sun just came up and the smell of Coffee has just permeated the house. Although it's kinds lonely in my office as my other Golden Retriever passed away last Saturday. :(

Ahh J A that's terrible I'm so sorry.
Its almost 4pm here and I'm on my way home from work.
Its a little nippy for SA today I have a jersey on!

My pooch is 8 this year I don't know what I'll do if she goes....

When I lost my big boy (he was 16) I cried for a week...

Shadow was a beautiful doogie. Plus you have JASMINE! now - Luuucky

But yeah it's rough losing both my brother & sister Goldens 3 months apart.

I'm only a few blocks from the beach so we get a marine layer every morning till summer is well upon us. We call it gray May & June Gloom, I love it honestly as it will be sweltering soon enough. Not that you'd know anything about heat & humidity ;-)

Not bad, just procrastinating going in to work. We had a Cessna 172 land 3 blocks away last Friday. Didn't crash or hit anybody on a little street with light & power poles. Was from power failure but Lycoming and Continental engines have superior reliability.

Maybe water in the fuel or something. Lady pilot did well handling it though.

Well it seems that winter has actually arrived here, I woke up this morning and it was freezing!
6C according to my thermometer in my kitchen.....

Thats cold for us here btw

@JA yeah I have Jasmine and Breeze still and they are just to precious, my hubby has started calling Jasmine smegul because I keep calling her my precious lol...

So glad its Friday yay :)

Woooh, weights arrived today and I've got a weekend off, gonna be fun.

Sounds like a plan, Im laying off the exercise a bit until I know what on earth is going on with me!

Yeah I feel you there, I got to the point when I was shooting up that people were asking if I was sick, because I was always coked out and worked out constantly... wish I had a pic, I know an old friends got one somewhere of me literally grabbing my shoulder blade with my hand.

On top of it I fainted this week they ran tests but have no idea why I did, I have out on a little weight which I guess is not a bad thing.
I am trying to eat 5 small meals a day but I battle, I am just not a big eater unfortunately

Take care of yourself bits, we can't have you getting sick again.

Hello everyone nice to meet you ?
Just spent the day in the Bronx Zoo with my girlfriend and had a great time. Took a nice combination to enhance the experience.

400mgs Tramadol ER
300mgs Gabapentin
3mgs Clonazepam
1.2 grams Phenibut

Wonderful synergy, really enjoyed myself and took some incredible video's and pictures.