• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I know how you feel, I left my last job because I was being treated like an animal. Pretty much screwed them when I left, even called the inspector on them, who promptly shut them down until they could fix the violations to his standards (he was a friend of mine).

Wow come here and help me! On a serious note my hubby is amazing he knows so much about labour law I didn't even know...
He has helped me draft a statement because I am a bit emotional at the moment and I don't want to go off topic because of distress

Sadly I know nothing of south African labor laws lol, glad your husband is able to help you in this regard. It's always nice to have someone who supports you.

Oh my brain is rather fried, tend to forget what I know, including what my sentence was about as I'm saying it.

I'll be mid sentence explaining something especially when it is involved and longer and then abruptly stop forgetting wtf I was talking about now. Never used to happen before.

I just joined this site today trying to get info on going off Embeda. I have been on pain meds on and off for 10 years after a really bad car accident. I have never experienced the "high" that people get from opiates so I don't understand a lot of what I am reading. I don't mean to sound like a prude, but I am shocked at how many people on this site abuse drugs. I am NOT judging anyone!! It just makes me sad because I have a brother whose mind is blown from years of serious drug abuse. He is now 64 and has lived in group homes his entire adult life. He can not live in the real world. He lives totally in the past and never stops talking about Woodstock, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, etc. I love him dearly and I cry every time I hang up the phone after talking to him.

I just joined this site today trying to get info on going off Embeda. I have been on pain meds on and off for 10 years after a really bad car accident. I have never experienced the "high" that people get from opiates so I don't understand a lot of what I am reading. I don't mean to sound like a prude, but I am shocked at how many people on this site abuse drugs. I am NOT judging anyone!! It just makes me sad because I have a brother whose mind is blown from years of serious drug abuse. He is now 64 and has lived in group homes his entire adult life. He can not live in the real world. He lives totally in the past and never stops talking about Woodstock, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, etc. I love him dearly and I cry every time I hang up the phone after talking to him.

A lot of us are coping with serious mental/physical disabilities and using drugs allows us to live a more worthwhile life.

The quality of one's life is largely determined by many factors and could arguably be set in stone/motion to some degree and no matter what we do we're stuck with the cards we're dealt.