• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I'm so damn bored, half the store at work is torn apart, so I have nothing to do.

You have the tools and equipment... why not make a zip-gun? At least you'll look busy. 30 years ago I'd have suggested adjusting valve lash or advancing the timing by half a degree since it's cold out and the air is denser.

Timing is already advanced quite a bit lol, hot cam and motor setup, and what not.

Valve lash may be a touch more difficult at work.

A zip gun, would be most entertaining, and useful in case of robbery, I'm thinking more towards converting all the lighters to refillable needle style lighters.

Just realized why we can't keep these headache powders in stock. Nice little wax wrap for dope.

2i900nm.jpg

Acetyl Salicyclic acid, Caffeine and wax paper , might be used as a cutting agent too.

Do you have an Oxygen-Acetylene torch there? And some large balloons with maybe ten feet of green cannon fuse (the stuff used in fireworks)? It's amazing the fun to be had with regular shop items! Even a wine bottle with aqueous Hcl acid and a pebble worth of zinc/ iron filings or aluminum strips, with a empty balloon on top can be lotz o' fun!

Zinc + Hydrochloric Acid → Zinc Chloride + Hydrogen
Zn (s) + 2HCl (l) → ZnCl2 (l)+ H2 (g)

Nah, I'll keep it simple, I'm gonna empty the aspirin/caffeine mix out of these wraps (except just a bit for that vinegar smell) and fill them with dope for all the little junkie boys and girls in my neck of the hood here.

Yeah it's funny how Aspirin and H are made from the same process, once that Acetic Anhydride absorbs a little moisture it goes right back to Acetic Acid, AKA the 5% acid in vinegar. 99% Glacial Acetic Acid is actually sold as weed killer, I have some and it does work, supposedly that's what they used to make BTH . The lack of ECP out here still boggles the mind.

We get both here, which sort of boggles my mind. Guess it's because it's on the river, not sure if that whole cartel thing is true or not, really makes me wonder the actual reason for the split.

What's strange is that ECP comes into our ports like San Pedro or Long Beach, but then makes it's way to Seattle or way east without shedding a couple hundred keys along the way, Vegas has it sometimes but that could be Gunpowder, Tar dissolved with lactose and dried in powdered form. The cartels could make a killing (literally & figuratively) if they cooperated with their distribution.???

What's even more odd is from what I hear, Hollywood's dope is the most expensive, and the worst in LA, just like some of the rich neighborhoods here get the super shitty coke.

Best coke I ever had came out of a crack house in one of the shittiest neighborhoods in the city.

The affluent aren't nearly as discerning as somebody who will walk away and find another source, and the dealers know that. Try ripping off someone who makes 20k a year vs someone who makes 300k and has no connects.

happy-rich-man.jpg
"Can I get $20 of your finest dope please"​

Last edited:
What's strange is that ECP comes into our ports like San Pedro or Long Beach, but then makes it's way to Seattle or way east without shedding a couple hundred keys along the way, Vegas has it sometimes but that could be Gunpowder, Tar dissolved with lactose and dried in powdered form. The cartels could make a killing (literally & figuratively) if they cooperated with their distribution.???

tar heroin is quite cheap in LA; powder has a higher profit in other cities.

the human garbage they sell to in LA prefer meth anyways

I'm glad to see some of you have been reading the brochures I left in the breakroom. ODD, or Oppositional Defiant Disorder, is a real thing, and as intractable and pernicious as it may be, it's better than the alternatives as explanation for some of the "advice" in this "social" thread. Or should I say, anti-social? I've heard your humor is more advanced than the puns and alliteration I used to condescend to you with; for that, consider it unintentional. Let's say, I'm glad there's perhaps some hint of insight within you.

Now, I've never understood the timelines at this place. Certainly is looks bad for those of us drug users (meth counts) who still manage to make the occasional appointment, if our own staff can't get off their asses and clean up their own fora. But we do have, someday, Keif joining us here with unlimited (in time and detail) mod-powers, and I think it would be wise to at least avoid having the place look like its sole inhabitants are druggies running out the clock on squatter's rights, so familiar a sight though it may be.

For my part, I'm going through the last of my stash as fast as I can, to greet the new order sober, and devoid of the ability to feel any pleasure or creativity. There will be no more poop jokes or references to masturbation. I was only trying to appeal to your more vulgar tastes anyway. Meth is cheap here in Meth Capital #289,493, so I still have a major dent to put in this 2 stone rock, but at my pace, it is no fun, all production, some minor police chases. At least I cannot feel the tasers.

I would assist you in scrubbing this front page, or at least shout out the spots you will inevitably miss without my guidance, but, hard as it may be for those of you preoccupied by shiny metal bits and wax in the garage you occupy during inclement weather, there is a darker threat lurking here in the forum, that only my specially-honed tweaktective skills have apparently alerted to. Yes, it may be a stereotype of those in my profession, but there is indeed a conspiracy drawing its subtle machinations against us, against the forum.

I've fairly certain I've identified one of the major parties, mainly, the one leaving lurid threats in monosyllabic monkey grunts in my inbox. But every henchman, every minion, has his mistress, and I have completed only three runs through the entire site post history so far. Much is still to be done; plenty of time to spray for trolls. Or napalm. And even JA has time to fix the stoichiometry of his felony WMD construction plans above.

Ok, gentlemen, get to it.

Hello, Mrs. BitS. I am happy you are having happy thoughts. My thoughts are . . . different. Not unhappy. At 7 grams/day right now, it'll still take several days to burn through this stash. I did not expect it to . . . reveal things to me.

Alas, it cannot reveal to me the location of tubbs. He has been strangely unavailable since I got back from the in between.

I was chatting with Tubbs for 7 hours last night. He's in fine form I do say. That first message of yours Scrof sounded like it was time to fire up the air raid sirens and report to battle-stations. :sus: Troll War III?

Aha I see Scrof
I had a strange alien dream last night and was certain I was abducted but then I realised I had double dosed my sleeping pills lol

I was chatting with Tubbs for 7 hours last night. He's in fine form I do say. That first message of yours Scrof sounded like it was time to fire up the air raid sirens and report to battle-stations. :sus: Troll War III?

I'm glad he is ok
He is a good guy. Can I enlist for the troll wars?
I'll bring the artillery