• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I know some studies have linked z-drugs to cancer, but I seriously doubt the causality. I doubt z-drug cancer risk is any greater than that from taking anything else that can be immunosuppressant

every time I hear about the effects subjectively, it seems less desirable than a benzo. I have met people (seemingly a minority of users) who find Z-drugs euphoric and more addictive than traditional benzos (this would be undesirable).

Count me in the minority then. I find Ambien far more euphoric then benzos. With benzos I only ever want to take one when I need one (stim comedown, anxiety attack, etc) never find myself wanting to take one for the hell of it or for the fun of it. However, with Ambien, I really enjoy taking them and tend to devour the whole script within a few days.

Yeah that’s clearly problematic use.

Not trying to judge but I don’t want a bottle of pills that will be gone in a day.

Clearly undesirable.

Glad you enjoy them for what it’s worth.

Docs love pushing the Z drugs over here instead of traditional benzos and I think it’s reckless.

I'll be getting high still, Dad. Everyday that you keep this up. Yup, this is the hill you've chosen for me to die on, it seems. I accept that without hesitation. Why you can't accept you'd do the same fucking thing if our positions were reversed, I just can't understand. But you would. So would every human being, even ones without "Oppositional Defiance Disorder" which is not a real thing. No one likes being manipulated to do anything. I know I have allies somewhere, not just the couple of bots and Mrs. BITS still around before the DF girls come out of the lounge.

My sis went to the hospital for chest pain, they couldn't find any problems but kept her overnight anyways. Now I'm getting texts telling me how lovely the IV hydrogenated ketone of Morph is. I guess nurses take good care of their own.

My buddy is in the hospital too, dude doesn't know what moderation means I guess, he's lucky though.

He's a dumbass and had too much fun... it can kill ya, look it up lol.

For the sake of HR, I'd like to remind everyone that there are fake pills out there that look every bit like the real ones, I bought some oxy 30s off my buddy, mine were fine, he took a couple and he's in the hospital, they all looked perfect, down to the imprint.

Happy 4/20-4:20 everybody.
26.gif

I have some Thor's Hammer saved for today and a 180mg Bhang Bar, that should suffice. Having it fall on a Friday is a pleasant surprise as well.

Last edited:
For the sake of HR, I'd like to remind everyone that there are fake pills out there that look every bit like the real ones, I bought some oxy 30s off my buddy, mine were fine, he took a couple and he's in the hospital, they all looked perfect, down to the imprint.

what do you think is in them? clandestine fentanyl?