• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Hehe they used to sell pseudo too, now you gotta go to the pharmacy. One stop tweaker shop.

Not us lol, wholesome family company here.

Little corner shops in the city sell everything... hell I've bought dope from a clerk at one once.

Omg guys you are hilarious. Can't believe you sell that crap

Gotta love an accommodating gas station, this particular chain is known for it, that and there usually being one in areas where no other chain will open up. I don't live in an undesirable area, but dude's still filling a niche. This particular one closes at 9:30, though. Only downside.

Edit: I've also scored from a store attendant lol

Lol the one I'm talking about is 24/7, might have to pay a visit, same guy owns it still.

Lol the one I'm talking about is 24/7, might have to pay a visit, same guy owns it still.

This chain doesn't usually close so early, with many being 24/7. Considering the area I live in, not much reason for him to stay open very late, especially with another station that is 24/7 just up the street. That store has all sorts of weird stuff, but in an entirely different way. More like super country, pure Bama odds and ends, like hey, here's a jar of eggs, but from what? Homemade label says alligator, but rando customer is claiming they look like quail eggs, while another says who cares, they taste good.

That's how I remember Alabama lol. We've just got drugs literally everywhere, used to meet a dealer in the city in a bathroom every time I bought from him... weird guy.

Hehe, I know one in st louis that sells single shoe strings, and cheap tea candles that fall out of the metal holder. Next to a pharmacy that sells rigs to everyone... wonderful place.

All more you'd need is a vending machine that sells pure drugs right outside.

He was behind the counter lol, usually had good shit. Young Arab guy, always had a bit of everything.

That's how I remember Alabama lol. We've just got drugs literally everywhere, used to meet a dealer in the city in a bathroom every time I bought from him... weird guy.

Knew a lady like that, except it was the bathroom in her trailer. It made no sense, except to her of course, who was banging ice and had been going to the methadone clinic every morning for years. What should have been quick often turned into a maze of stories and gossip, regularly interrupted by knocking by whoever had to pee or poop at the time. My usual seat was on the side of the tub, where I eyeballed the bag I was there to buy while nodding yes to whatever she was going on about.

Lol I'll keep from talking about personal bathrooms... that gets kinda explicit with the meth.

Oh yeah, that's probably the most toned down version I could tell, and only one of many stories I could get into about that particular slice of "mobile home court" Americana.

I imagine, I've got too many tweaker stories to ever tell them all.

I remember once a tweaker friend and I went driving around, spun of course, from STL we ended up 6 miles from Memphis, don't know how we managed it, felt like we only drove for an hour.

Lol you do so much stuff while spun, that's one thing I'll admit to missing, doing crazy shit every day.

Zephyr resurrected the late what's-his-name. Eerie. It's like I'm permanently lurking in ancient threads over-spun on some conspiracy hunt to uncover the truth about Benzo Buddies, the very avatars that haunt the archives come to life.
Scoot-scoot sStteady said:
If there's one thing I believe we can all agree upon, it's that I'm sexy as hell, baby, woo!

Steady, Zephyr needs pics.

nevermind.