• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Books are a great distraction.
Reading a good David Baldacci which is not really someone I read but I'm enjoying it funnily enough

Day 674: Still not had any sleep yet. Bad stimulants!

I really should head off to nod before I develop prion disease on top of my already foreseen battle with self-diagnosed placebo Parkinson's and early onset dementia

Shroomy, what's happened to your avatar? Do you need the OD jury to find a new one for you?

Hi folks, how are y'all doing?

Man I wish I could go home already, bored out of my mind over here... :(

Haha yes, can't complain about that although I actually like throwing my balance off every now and then -- but then again who on this site doesn't?

It's more the physical location of my ears (and all that's attached) and the prospect of carrying them on a ~14 hr flight before I'll finally be at home that's bothering me a bit. But oh well, I do tend to sleep well on planes.

Hope my colleagues who'll be on the same flight don't insist on making conversation for the whole duration LIKE LAST TIME! :X

There is a lot of cultural differences in talking.

I remember one american guy nearly freaking out as we finns tend to be quiet even when in company of friends and that guy hadn't got used to silence when in a company and he tried to small talk whenever there was a silent moment and I could tell he was feeling awkward about it.

We are used to keep like even 5min pauses in discussion while in company of friends

In a public transport we tend to keep quiet and won't bother other passengers but foreigners seem to take it offensively.

Of course when there is booze there is constant talking too.

I just turned this shift into a 16 hr one, my relief is in jail.

There is a lot of cultural differences in talking.

I remember one american guy nearly freaking out as we finns tend to be quiet even when in company of friends and that guy hadn't got used to silence when in a company and he tried to small talk whenever there was a silent moment and I could tell he was feeling awkward about it.

We are used to keep like even 5min pauses in discussion while in company of friends

In a public transport we tend to keep quiet and won't bother other passengers but foreigners seem to take it offensively.

Of course when there is booze there is constant talking too.

Seems like my type of people-never understood pointless small talk for the hell of it, or "awkwardness"

And Tubbs, WHAT?

Half tempted to cook some "motivation" up in the bathroom.

Yeah I've spent all but 6 hrs of today at work, and am here till 6 am... in 10 hours.

The overtime doesn't though lol.

Not so bright my buddy, aka my relief is in jail.

Last edited:
*prepares brainin' club*

Oh, and although I'm not much for boxing, and know jack shit about it, I joined a couple friends in watching some matches tonight, with the headliner featuring the (still) reigning heavyweight champ, WhateverHisName, who's a Tuscaloosa native, apparently. Dude is massive.