• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

It's a little chilly out here, but not as cold as I had expected. The moon is huge and bright (12:45 a.m. here). I've been catching up on threads and cutting out various things from books, liner notes, etc. for future collages.

It's raining here which is a good thing considering the lack of rain since the beginning of the year.

Tomorrow I will be attempting to fix my washing machine as the replacement control board I ordered last weekend arrived today. I really hope it fixes it, can't stand doing the laundry in the tub no more.

Me either, I'm huddled in the corner at work lol. Nice and toasty it is.

It's 8h47 Saturday morning
Tubbs you working night shift?
What do you guys do for work?
I do bookkeeping......

Eh still Friday night here.

I maintain and repair a specific type of electronic equipment. I work in the field, I'm not built for a desk job.

I work at a gas station, mainly to keep myself broke. Can't relapse with no money.

Surprisingly don't sell those. Do sell cigars in real glass tubes though... great for blowing meth pipes.

Yes indeed we do, along with fruit lol.

And 90 varieties of cigarillos.

Lotta music lol, that's about the gist of the night shift here till around 4

I always buy my bowls from a station near my place, Indian guy (I think) runs it. Total one stop shop, and dude is super discreet. Can get five single edge razors for a dollar, for example.

Hehe, I know one in st louis that sells single shoe strings, and cheap tea candles that fall out of the metal holder. Next to a pharmacy that sells rigs to everyone... wonderful place.