• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I'm a fan of unfiltered wheat beers. I'm not much of a beer drinker though. I prefer liquor ;)

None, I just can't drink ! I've been like that my whole life, it just all tastes the same to me & gives me ferocious heartburn anyway :)

i'm such a hypocrite, recently decided to quite booze and feel so healthy for it - totally ignoring my crack and heroin abuse.
still tho... ahaha

What is this cheesing you speaks of? Is that like scissoring, but instead with gay cheese?

Lagunitas IPA.
Racer 5 IPA
(I'm reminiscing, all ante vult perdere)

Hop 'Otin
Fuck it's been too long.

What is this cheesing you speaks of? Is that like scissoring, but instead with gay cheese?

its what all the kids are doing these days!
but, essentially, yeah. its gay af.

trying to cut down on my drinking, i'm haven't drunk anything since last Saturday which is pretty impressive for me and gonna try and keep going til this Saturday.
the drugs are a diffeerent matter however. just smoked a rock, only one mind you, gotta be sensible. ahhahaa

just smoked a rock, only one mind you, gotta be sensible. ahhahaa

You're in the UK now, right? With an Oz accent? (I only hear Kyle's dad when I read your posts)

I just really want to see some UK gentleman sipping tea between rocks.

i'm born and bred English man! and how dare you equate my scintillating British wit with that of an ozzy convict
kyle, like, south park kyle? thats the only kyle i know
ahaha i kid i kid but i am actually English and live in south london

i'm actually not a fan of tea, prefer a coffee in that respect but then again i also smoke crack sooooo.... lololololo

Quick, say something very British, like "lovely weather for ducks," suck that broken pipe, watch the Brillo, "I say, do shut up."

Just for my imagination, thanks.

really rather put me on the spot there matey, and as quaint as those catchphrases are they're really quite above my current social strata.
most British thing i could honestly say to you is 'you fucking what you mug? button it son or i'll open you up like a tin 'a beans!'

all good? :)

Welcome to OD social young grasshopper.

No, I don't want to user heroin with you. No, I don't want to use methamp with you. No, I really don't want to use any drugs with you.

It's nothing personal, I just like to keep some BL stuff separate from other areas of life.

i didnt realise this was the social thread. im not a grasshopper mate. im a human being and im annoyed cos i still dont get the effects from H i snorted some yesterday and i snorted some before and i stopped taking seroquel last night. i found a thread on bluelight saying seroquel does block the effects of H and its true cos someone else used the same batch of H and they nodded off and fell asleep so its true and do you think Mel22 should be a moderator? I see your a moderator of sober living is that the real reason why you wont do heroin with me is because your sober now?

Last edited:
Hey notadruguser. This is really meant as a platform for other OD regulars to get to know each other anonymously. I wouldn't take it personally if people don't want to meet up irl. We're focused on helping people use drugs safely

slow_mobius i didnt take it personally i just wondered why he wouldnt do heroin with me and i found my answer