• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Nothing crazy for me. Did some drinking with friends last night, but today I'll probably just enjoy some herb, kratom tea, and Netflix as well. Maybe I'll take a little clonazepam too

I took a lot of etizolam today, 50mg. But, I am in heroin withdrawal so all it's doing for me is relaxing my muscles and mind. I also took 100mg baclofen, which is a staple withdrawal aid of mine. Wait... 200mg baclofen with no tolerance to gaba B. Stupid, I know. I am going to take 10mg melatonin and some valerian liquid phytocaps when I'm ready for sleep.

I have to go a few days without Heroin again, totally sucks. Last night, I shot up 15 milligrams and sniffed 10. It was wonderful, the best high I've had all year. I hit on the first poke and my technique was phenomenal considering I don't really know much.

I did that because I was under a lot of stress and the alternative was cold turkey withdrawal for a few days. I'm taking the alternative now, so I may have taken a lot of sedatives but at least I'm not switching to the needle. On monday, I will keep tapering off and sniffing every 12 hours on a schedule. I didn't like the red mark it left and I'm sure as fucking hell not doing that again. The process is horrible and I hate how worried it makes me, how I don't know if I'm going to hit or not... I'd rather just endure a few days of cold turkey, lower my tolerance, and keep going with quitting even if it means throwing my weekend down the drain and watching tv shows for the braindead and zombified.

I watched all the new episodes of twin peaks which were really awesome. Kind of weird but I like it. So odd how they brought that show back!!! Listening to a new hardcore band I like. Waiting for my fix I seriously can't wait to sniff that up again. Fuck... I think the second half of that 200mg baclofen is hitting me. Getting to tired to keep my eyes open. I hope this passes quickly and I can get my fix. If I need to shoot up again, I'm not going to fuck with my elbow crooks when I'm this inexperienced. I'll try hitting the basilic vein of the forearm next time and leave my poor elbow crooks alone. Definitely making sure I'm hydrated because I think that's what is up.

Last edited:
Baclofen can be really potent stuff at doses above 80mg IME. I'd actually recommend caution when using it with a benzo like drug, particularly as you seem to take high doses. Alcohol and baclofen ended very badly for me. That said, higher doses of baclofen can be absolutely amazing in opioid withdrawal. Not exactly gonna be productive, but not going to be in much discomfort either. Highly underrated med IMO.

Baclofen is totally underrated. It is phenomenal for opiate withdrawal and I do take high doses but my tolerance is ridiculous in particular to benzos.

I'm going to get it prescribed again although I only use it in high doses for opiate withdrawal. It's good for cravings too.

How did it end badly though like the hospital? I haven't had alcohol in like 5 years and my benzo/etizolam tolerance is enormous.

Ghb is an amazing withdrawal aid. Sort of like baclofen but euphoric as well. Fuck I just can't wait to get a sniff again, get back on schedule and get off the shit. If I ever feel normal without an opiate again it will feel so weird waking up and not fiending for something.

200mg baclofen a safe dose? Not consider the benzos (my tolerance is enormous to them anyway, especially the sedative/hypotic effects... I've been on them for my panic attacks for years)

Yeah, bad like as in the hospital, although I would have been fine just sleeping it off IMO (I was, however, unresponsive...).

Unless you specifically have a tolerance to baclofen (and even then), 200mg is a very high dose. I'd caution you to try at most half that next time. Keep in mind it can take a while to kick in, so don't just jump to redose. You'll get a hang of it.

Is it safe though? I know you said not considering the benzos, but given you are also using them I don't think it would be fair to call such doses of baclofen safe. Are they particularly dangerous? Probably not, particularly as you're so tolerant to benzos. But it very well could be particularly dangerous if you were to add something like GHB or alcohol (or another benzo type drug).

I woke up and my eyes are blurry. It does take a while to hit me because I seem to wake up the next day experiencing stronger effects when I take it to sleep.

I am one day off heroin though and it helps. I am strung out,t I will take anything that helps in high doses like that. I took a massive dose of etizolam this morning again.

I need help but also, nobody can know. The shame would never leave. I'd be marked like the devil. Self-tapering off is okay, but on days like today when I have nothing it is bad. Summers are short here, beautiful day and here I am waiting for tomorrow to come. When it is this bad I should get help.

Canada. Summers so short and here I am rattling and missing out on the nice day. Seems like there is no real way out of this. I'm fucked. I have completely, royally fucked myself over sniffing H for 5 years and I gotta get help but the fucking stigma. My immediate family, just what they do, and how they feel about drugs, I would be a total disgrace to them forever. They might blame my doctor who they know prescribes me oxy's (they would for sure, but I don't point blame at anyone but myself, and I had a shit upbringing so yeah. Really it would be them if anyone other than me.).

Never been to Ireland but I heard you like to rave over there.

Ireland is gorgeous, I'd love to visit Malin Head. ~ Then again Ottawa is another favorite. You guys have some beautiful homelands! Especially now in Summer...

th

Ottawa is wonderful ;

Although, there is nothing but fentanyl there which kinda sucks for someone who likes afghan heroin. I see that changing though.

You can cross a bridge and climb little mountains it's sweet!

A couple months ago, I had two completely random people stop me in the street to ask where to score in the same week. Ive since been a little more thoughtful of my appearance lol I wasn't even in the ghetto

I had long hair, shitty clothes, and a long, wildly scraggy beard. I'm clean shaven now with shorter hair. Still gonna wear shitty clothes to work until I get payed more $

All I have to do is be hungover, and people come right up.

I try to avoid reflective surfaces, cause I don't want to figure out why.