• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

His was a bit different than colt Dan's. CDs glasses were a different color.

We will now hear the case of zephyr v. Cfc. The dishonorable judge tubbs is residing. (Bribes will get you everywhere)

Present your cases.

I think we should submit our avatar ideas for CFC then have a vote whoever has the highest vote he has to use their avatar

I scoff at the notion. I am absolutely unbiased, whatever would give you that idea... was it the meth? Did that shit rat me out again, I'm gonna fuckin torch him when I see him again.:sus:

What- how did I just miss that? I was looking at that spot above your name where your conflict of interest would be, and I see you're a fuckin BDD mod.

When did that happen, and can you explain to me which OD threads I'm supposed to send over, like definitively? Cause I still can't really figure it out. And what's Keif like in person?

Oh, and congrats, tell someone to make a TPH thread already.

ETA: and damn, Mrs. BitS too, Wondrous Woman of Words.

Am I supposed to act like you're both almost my equal again?

My delusions of grandeur are telling me you should defer to your king lol.

And send them to drug culture, there's always room in dc lmao.

Last edited:
I try not to send everything to drug culture, honestly.

We could probably split most of OD into drug culture v. the Dark Side.

And Mona [the Ex]! What are you doing posing as a New England HS English teacher (I think)?

Lol half is in the wrong place, the other half is derailed and moved to social.

Lol yeah I think that's right, about keif I mean.

Last edited:
I scoff at the notion. I am absolutely unbiased, whatever would give you that idea... was it the meth? Did that shit rat me out again, I'm gonna fuckin torch him when I see him again.:sus:

What- how did I just miss that? I was looking at that spot above your name where your conflict of interest would be, and I see you're a fuckin BDD mod.

When did that happen, and can you explain to me which OD threads I'm supposed to send over, like definitively? Cause I still can't really figure it out. And what's Keif like in person?

Oh, and congrats, tell someone to make a TPH thread already.

ETA: and damn, Mrs. BitS too, Wondrous Woman of Words.

Am I supposed to act like you're both almost my equal again?

What is this act thing you refer to? Like we all know I am the upper echelon of BL and that I am indeed the queen

I try not to send everything to drug culture, honestly.

We could probably split most of OD into drug culture v. the Dark Side.

And Mona [the Ex]! What are you doing posing as a New England HS English teacher (I think)?

This too

I think we should submit our avatar ideas for CFC then have a vote whoever has the highest vote he has to use their avatar

I felt like a change, but haven't decided what to replace it with. A google of various avatars didn't impress much...

I'm now considering a PC Paint scribble rather like cdugs fine avatar.

I felt like a change, but haven't decided what to replace it with. A google of various avatars didn't impress much...

I'm now considering a PC Paint scribble rather like cdugs fine avatar.

As the man behind that Bansky, I'd be happy to help. Of course, I know what she actually looks like (which is exactly the way I drew her).

Wait, nevermind, I do too know of some pictorial representations . . .

I was beginning to wonder how long it would take for you to allude to my top notch skills of elusion. It's just my natural reaction to slip into the shadows when and if I feel peeps are out to hassle this Hoffa.