• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 25T4-NBOMe Thread

I'm very interested to see if the disassociative effect of 2c-t-4 carries over to its NBOMe counterpart.

i'm also curious to see if the thiolated nbome's are different from the non-thiolated ones. Don't think any other NBOMe-2c-t-x's have been assayed thus far. At least that i know of anyway.

^Yeah, I didn't think there was any qualitative analogy held between the 2C-X series and the 25-X series. In short, knowing what 2C-X feels like tells you nothing about what 25-X feels like, though there is a reverse in potency, with 25C being more potent than 25E, for instance.

Maybe quantitatively it doesn't make much sense to try and make analogies but some descriptions of 25C-NBOMe and 25D-NBOMe really did remind me of 2C-C and 2C-D respectively. 25N-MBOMe sounds like it sucks a little, and 2C-N also remains controversial to me.

Despite my own lack of experience even when I have multiple ones to try out (I keep saying this almost ashamed), I think I would agree that it seems like you cannot base too many expectations on what you know about the 2C-X counterparts.

@ T-7 analogue: Why?

Why would I like to see 25T7-NBOMe rather than any other one? Well because 2C-T-7 was just damn peachy. It may not make much sense because no real predictions can be made but what else should one say? "I would like to see 25Q-NBOMe because 2C-Q sucks ass"? :D

Granted maybe I shouldn't say anything, maybe less should be said about these chemicals in general. I think some folks over at ADD tend to shake their heads in sadness about the pointless speculations that are made about what may or may not be so.
I think that it's partially true. I've done chemistry in college and I don't know what the fuck I am talking about most of the time with these frontier-novel drugs. But on the other hand, let a guy dream, lets shoot the shit and talk some hard to prove nonsense here by default shall we? :)

That is, until we get more actual reports in that can subjectively 'verify' some of our dreams.

If we would only talk about the absolutely proven stuff then I think I would find this place much less charming. Unless more harm is caused by all of this I think its quite alright. Anyway we have ADD to go donkey ass hardcore on the empirical properties of these stuffs.

just my 0.02 :) only 2

No I agree. It's good to fantasize. Where else does the imagination and drive for new things come from? I would personally like to see a 2C-T-2 NBOMe, (25T2-NBOMe). The fact that it has the 2C-T-2 in it's structure is as good reason as any. :) After all, we still don't know the whole story on structure-activity relationships. But I can definitely trust my gut instinct, even though it may not lead to a precision result, I know I'm in the ball-park.

Maybe quantitatively it doesn't make much sense to try and make analogies but some descriptions of 25C-NBOMe and 25D-NBOMe really did remind me of 2C-C and 2C-D respectively. 25N-MBOMe sounds like it sucks a little, and 2C-N also remains controversial to me.
The reason I don't think any reliable analogies hold between 2C-Xs and their NBOMe counterparts is because 25C-NBOMe is a highly selective 5HT2a agonist, and most other psychedelics that I've seen affinity data for are agonists at 5HT1a, 5HT2c, and others as well. For example, DPT and 5-MeO-DMT reportedly have higher affinity of 5HT1a than 5HT2a -- 5-MeO-DMT especially -- and 5-MeO-DMT is a weird fucker qualitatively (very similar between experiences and the most direct feeling ego dissolver I've experienced).

With my limited knowledge I've only heard of one mechanism by which even highly selective 5HT2a agonists like the NBOMes can theoretically differ qualitatively: they could potentially differentially affect the conformation of the same receptor (5HT2a -- and only some conformations result in psychedelic effects since there are 5HT2a agonists that are not psychedelics), and thereby traffic subsequent signals through different neuronal pathways. I imagine the signaling patterns outcomes can grow diverse quickly even via alterations in this single mechanism, though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there are others to be discovered (or known ones that I'm omitting). Still, I'm hesitant to obtain any other NBOMes until big qualitative differences are reported consistently between any of them.

See this: "Hallucinogens recruit specific cortical 5-HT2A receptor-mediated signaling pathways to affect behavior". Neuron 53 (3): 439–452.

Well it may be similar to 25C-NBOMe but we cannot be sure that it isnt even more of a winner until people actually try it, right?

IIRC, Erny has tried most of the 25X-NBOMe's and the exceedingly positive reaction to 25C that he and those who were supposedly acquiring/talking about the chemical with him had was part of the justification for 25C hitting the market.

OK. So what exactly is your implied point? :)
Is it perhaps should look no further because 25C has been proclaimed more or less ideal? At the same time people are saying most of them are very alike...

In any case I think it's too soon to tell until people start putting their finger on it a bit more and give good reasons for positive or negative evaluations. Soms of them might have a bigger tendency to produce effects that seem adrenergic in nature while others might be free from anxiogenesis or even anxiolytic. Some might be more potent while others are less so.
The less potent ones then would have to have other qualities that make it worthwhile to choose them over potent ones.

Am I to think that most of them are more or less similar, so that it is best to just pick a very potent one and be done with it? I just don't mind if people take the differential equation a little further. :D

25T4-NBOMe probably is active something between 2-4 maybe 6 mg , 2 mg intranasally cause lighht effects , I think that increase dose of max 2 mg should show full effects . For 2 weeks I will carry out last test and this should give the final results

strong stimulation similar to 2C-T-4, brighten colors, poor visual effects on the verge of view , strong euphoria especially in first hour.
trouble with the collection of thoughts I didnt noticed much interesting effects in this dose.
Duration 4h .

when you say strong stimulation, do you mean a desire for locomotion or just an increase in heart rate?

Yes, I mean a desire for locomotion , physically I didnt noticed any unpleasent.

4 mg intransally is still too small quantities on full effects , but I noticed increase of power approximately 30 % , I got 2 theories that dosage will be
2-6 mg or 2-10 mg.
Next time 6 mg!

Not very handy for blotters, assuming that they are kept within a trusted circle of NBOMe initiated people of course. Maybe on snorting carrier its better.

To be clear: I do NOT think it is a good thing if these were to be actually circulated on blotter like others have mentioned in these threads. So DO NOT do that. What you do within a trusted circle is another thing though of course, especially if it is just for your personal practicality only.

Of course blottered doses can be transfered to snortable carrier individually, its all possible.

I gave few blotters my friend with this and he noticed very weird thing . He has very irritated the gums , he felt pain and has swollen by few hours , How do u think Solipsis It can be cause molecule of sulfur in structure 25T4? , So I dissuade take this on the blotters.

OK I hear you but I don't know if you want the same thing to happen to the inside of your nose or ass. I have little idea of what happened but maybe there was too little fluid and it had a caustic effect. Perhaps it precipitated some allergic reaction?

Single atoms are normally not to be point to as a cause for such a reaction, it is the molecule as a whole that does this unless parts of the structure could come off. I doubt it in the case of 25T4. And it would spell disaster for 2C-T-4 itself.

Sometimes 2C-X can jiggle a little with the immune system it seems, by producing mucous and stuff like that. It may be that this drug caused some strange auto-immune response. It could be simple caustic reaction but it is not THAT much material. If not it could be a bad sign indeed.

What gives you this idea?

Several people that have sampled it have said so, I believe someone on this board has posted on the subject as well. I know 2C-x / NBOMe comparisons are typically invalid but from what I've been told 25B is nearly indistinguishable in effect from 2C-B.

There's only one way to know for sure though...

I gave few blotters my friend with this and he noticed very weird thing . He has very irritated the gums , he felt pain and has swollen by few hours , How do u think Solipsis It can be cause molecule of sulfur in structure 25T4? , So I dissuade take this on the blotters.

I would avoid it in the future for that individual, that sounds like it could have been an allergic reaction and if it was subsequent re-exposure would be even more dramatic.

I'd delete your post so that you and others can actually experience those chems. Why draw so much attention?

Why not?

Isn't this what harm reduction is about? Making sure that our plans for drug experiences are sound and safe before living through a psychedelic nightmare?

The market will have drugs in it no matter what. Plenty of people here are discussing about copping and shooting heroin, cocaine, meth, etc. - and I think whatever rare quasi-legal RC's the Psychedelic Drugs frequenters are using today, will still be years ahead of people who have no idea what such things are such as "25T4-NBOMe".

Let alone know what its 2D structure looks like...

pk5545.png

That's 25T4? I thought it was the 2c-t-4 homologue, but maybe I am mistaken