PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 25T4-NBOMe Thread

++++

Greenlighter
25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Examples of chemicals belonging to this family include 25i-NBOMe, 25c-NBOMe, 25i-NBOH, 25c-NBOH.
Nicknames include "25i", "25c", N-bomb, N-bome etc.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb these days is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
25x is difficult to dose properly
  • Tolerance builds quickly, but toxicity may still occur.
  • Doses can often be unpredictable and uneven, even from the same sheet.
  • There is an unknown but narrow margin between a fun dose, and an overdose.
  • Reactions may vary wildly between individuals, but can also be inconsistent for the same person. Previous successful experiences offer no guarantees.

NBOMe substances are cheap and widely available, however they are not well understood, and have caused a number of deaths. There are safer and (arguably) better substances to begin with than these. Know your drugs, do your research, and spread the word!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be x.x mg (xxxxu g).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Anyone heard anything ? [edit: I don't need to paste a vendor's e-mail.]

but I cannot any fist hand reports

Last edited by a moderator:
these all sound pretty interesting. And these are the n-methoxybenzyl relatives of their 2c-x counterparts.

MUST you inform everyone that some Chinese person is mass-producing untested and potentially dangerous chemicals?

Couldn't you have simply asked about them without quoting the stupid email?

Why do kids these days like to flaunt their all-too-common sources and risk incriminating themselves?

*sigh*

8(

I don't think that my post disclosed anything ! I could have asked without
saying that said chems have been produced! but that would make it a abstract question, and I thought the point of this was to talk about People mass-producing untested and potentially dangerous chemicals?

I'd delete your post so that you and others can actually experience those chems. Why draw so much attention?

most of these are brand new, and only time and responsible researching can tell us.

not to mention, make a thread for one chem. I happen to know why you are asking about these specific chems and its only going to cause problems discussing it in a commercial sense.

just I received 25G-NBOMe , 25E-NBOMe and 25N-NBOMe , soon I will begin research but Erny wrote that dosage for 25N-NBOMe is 400-700 mcg
25T-4 not seems on interesting compound.

Somebody have any info about this compound ? Active dose and etc . 2C-T-4 is one from my favourite RC and I think it 25T4 can be very interesting .

I didn't know it had been made. You might have to work it up slowly Shulgin-style. It'll be interesting to hear any reports.

Again :D The research one compound is very time-consuming . I had hoped that somebody finish research with this.

What's the rationale for going for the t4 analog? I'm guessing potency, as 2C-T-4 was one of the strongest of the phens (after 2C-T-21 and 2C-TFM)...

Good question, I would opt for T-7 but it may be the legality? In my country T-2 and T-7 are illegal if I am not mistaken but that could be a real exception to the rule since those two compounds have been sold in smartshops years back.

Why don't you see 25B-NBOMe anywhere? It just might be that 2C-B is quite illegal so it is not very welcoming at all to use it as a precursor.

The lack of 25B-NBOMe could also be due to the fact that it may be seen as very similar to 25C-NBOMe/25I-NBOMe, of which 25C was deemed the "winner" by those who experimented with these compounds before they hit the "general market". Given 2C-Bs appeal without a n-methoxybenzyl substitution, it might just not be worth it to create the derivative.

Well it may be similar to 25C-NBOMe but we cannot be sure that it isnt even more of a winner until people actually try it, right?
And the appeal of regular 2C-B should be an argument FOR 25B-NBOMe, not against. The research chemical market is one of diversity and perfectionism or pursuit thereof. People are indeed happy with what there is already but that is not a reason to research other ones that may be even better or simply different and suited for other ends.
2C-B is not legal while 25B-NBOMe is, so even if you were correct that it would be similar which I suspect is not true, the bomamine has the advantage both at legality and potency.

So to conclude it does sound like it is worth it to create. Reasons why it wouldn't be are that the precursor is illegal but at this point it might seem like most NBOMe's are very alike in effect in general... it's mainly the potency that differs and perhaps some side-effects (it appears).

Thus I realize you have a point, but then it would also not really be worth it to create any other NBOMe people might think of.

I'm gonna go and check what is up with NBOMe tryptamines, probably not much.

^I was wondering about the 25B myself. Given that its effects are very similar to 2C-B itself, it seems like an easy way around 2C-B's scheduled status; 2C-B is, in my experience, pretty desirable/popular, but it's banned nearly everywhere, so it strikes me as a missed opportunity that nowhere is stocking this for "legal" purchase.

^Yeah, I didn't think there was any qualitative analogy held between the 2C-X series and the 25-X series. In short, knowing what 2C-X feels like tells you nothing about what 25-X feels like, though there is a reverse in potency, with 25C being more potent than 25E, for instance.