• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction The Safer Injecting Handbook - MUST-READ BEFORE YOU INJECT DRUGS!!!

Well I have noted that most long-standing H users in the UK end up smoking it. Most if not all wen through a period of injecting, but those that survived ALL seem to have switched back to smoking it.

When done properly, it's quite difficult to OD if H is smoked properly. That's the danger of these nitazenes. Unless properly cut into an appropriate carrier, even smoking could result in an overdose.

That's why sane chemists consider any opioid too potent to eyeball is just too potent. In truth, it's a MUCH better idea to produce tablets. While crushing and snorting is hardly healthful, at least it's a known amount of active.
You have a valid point, I always stayed away from heroin. I didn't know people in UK smoked H or that it was not injectable in plain water. That is safer, but all the nitrazes(mis probably) were there. Heroin tablets, wow there is an idea, but what about bioavailibility and impatient junkies? I know The UK uses heroin, Isn't that how Dr. Shipman killed hundreds and sold grave plots?( no lol, sick and tragic) The UK seems to be competing with the US and the Northern part of South America, when it comes to serial killers.

South East Asia eh? wonder if they'd mind one more drug tourist with my fat UK currency lol
Got. Any that white dope? "Yes yes stwong dope, u od, best dope buy now"

BAD plan - the police are corrupt and work with street-level peddlers (I don't agree that a retailer IS a dealer so the older term 'peddler' is more accurate). So you buy your gear and get busted on the spot and made to pay a huge on-the-spot fine (bribe) OR, if those police officers need to up their arrest rate - you get to find out what Changi prison is like (if it's in Singapore) and even worse places depending on which nation you inadvisably choose to visit.

BAD plan - the police are corrupt and work with street-level peddlers (I don't agree that a retailer IS a dealer so the older term 'peddler' is more accurate). So you buy your gear and get busted on the spot and made to pay a huge on-the-spot fine (bribe) OR, if those police officers need to up their arrest rate - you get to find out what Changi prison is like (if it's in Singapore) and even worse places depending on which nation you inadvisably choose to visit.
It is apparently bad for foreign people, long time, maybe life, in prisons worse than America. Regular beating, little horrible food, and no embassy in the world can help you. Too much, ask the families of the Australians who were shot in Indonesia. Please tell me your not from the UK, they tend to proptionatly violate drug laws and get set up in third world hell holes, even more so than the dumbasses in my country. Let's be honest, as an American, there are no shortage of morons willing to try illegal stuff. But Brits seem to really get busted a lot in these shit holes. You have been warned. Don't be a dumbass.

You have a valid point, I always stayed away from heroin. I didn't know people in UK smoked H or that it was not injectable in plain water. That is safer, but all the nitrazes(mis probably) were there. Heroin tablets, wow there is an idea, but what about bioavailibility and impatient junkies? I know The UK uses heroin, Isn't that how Dr. Shipman killed hundreds and sold grave plots?( no lol, sick and tragic) The UK seems to be competing with the US and the Northern part of South America, when it comes to serial killers.

The limited availability of firearms means that less efficient methods must be employed but I've visited a lot of places and everywhere their is that small group of psychopaths. The one's that most of us cannot quite say why, but ensure we avoid at all costs. Often a lot of people had insights into serial killers but couldn't articulate just what made them unsurprised when the person was finally caught.

Shipman was a really unusual case. I believe morphine was his favoured tool as diamorphine is rarely used and any pharmacy would quickly notice if their was a sudden uptick in prescriptions.

I am from the UK which is why I know MANY traps used in developing nations to catch people out. It's a profitable industry for law enforcement in those nations. Their ARE better ways to obtain stuff but that's not something I'm about to detail. But as an Iranian friend told me 'remember whose salt you eat' i.e. if you are visiting or living in another nation, abide by their laws and customs.

I lived in Amsterdam for a couple of years and it constantly amazed me that people from the UK would fly in JUST to smoke weed... as if it isn't possible to acquire in the UK! I avoided all the tourist areas and learnt enough Dutch to be CONSINDERED Dutch and then I could meet people who had more interesting materials to share. Even in Iraq, if you know a little Arabic, people will treat you WAY differently.

The limited availability of firearms means that less efficient methods must be employed but I've visited a lot of places and everywhere their is that small group of psychopaths. The one's that most of us cannot quite say why, but ensure we avoid at all costs. Often a lot of people had insights into serial killers but couldn't articulate just what made them unsurprised when the person was finally caught.

Shipman was a really unusual case. I believe morphine was his favoured tool as diamorphine is rarely used and any pharmacy would quickly notice if their was a sudden uptick in prescriptions.

I am from the UK which is why I know MANY traps used in developing nations to catch people out. It's a profitable industry for law enforcement in those nations. Their ARE better ways to obtain stuff but that's not something I'm about to detail. But as an Iranian friend told me 'remember whose salt you eat' i.e. if you are visiting or living in another nation, abide by their laws and customs.

I lived in Amsterdam for a couple of years and it constantly amazed me that people from the UK would fly in JUST to smoke weed... as if it isn't possible to acquire in the UK! I avoided all the tourist areas and learnt enough Dutch to be CONSINDERED Dutch and then I could meet people who had more interesting materials to share. Even in Iraq, if you know a little Arabic, people will treat you WAY differently.
I read it somewhere, they must have been wrong. Lazy journalism I guess, but I knew he was like H.H. Holmes, a greedy killer.
The University of Michigan medical school graduate (H.H. Holmes )decided killing was more to his liking. It has in the past been a great medical school. They once had the top dental school in the country. HH Holmes sold the skeletons of his victims. They were valuable at the time.
Dr. Shipman I think sold prepaid burial plots or something. Greed and killing. HH Holmes built a hotel for killing people, a lot of victims at the Chicago World's Fair.
The good doctor. Papa Doc, also took classes there (U of M)on tropical diseases. He roamed Haiti helping the poor. He became president and then a blood thirsty psychopath.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think these two are mentioned in their recruitment literature.

"bruv" means brother, right? I think I'm starting to understand the strange species known as "brits" a little bit better. Must research these creatures more carefully...

P.S.: is your weather really as depressing as stereotypes make it seem like?
It's just a more aggressive term for bro

I read it somewhere, they must have been wrong. Lazy journalism I guess, but I knew he was like H.H. Holmes, a greedy killer.
The University of Michigan medical school graduate (H.H. Holmes )decided killing was more to his liking. It has in the past been a great medical school. They once had the top dental school in the country. HH Holmes sold the skeletons of his victims. They were valuable at the time.
Dr. Shipman I think sold prepaid burial plots or something. Greed and killing. HH Holmes built a hotel for killing people, a lot of victims at the Chicago World's Fair.
The good doctor. Papa Doc, also took classes there (U of M)on tropical diseases. He roamed Haiti helping the poor. He became president and then a blood thirsty psychopath.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think these two are mentioned in their recruitment literature.

Your forgetting that guns make noise, and a lot of serial killers enjoy strangling, stabbing, asphyxiating( mis),poisoning and torturing their victims, jack the ripper, Dr. Shipman killed more than any known American serial killer, there are 3 from South America all with triple digit kills, no guns used that I know of. Then the highest count goes to a guy in India 900+ all or or almost all strangled, ritually, part of thuggie cult or something similar. Temple of Doom was inaccurate about that. No lava pits.
Serial killers, the hard-core, wanting to enjoy the kill, don't use guns as often.

Their are those who just like the power of life or death... or whatever drives them.

If you are referring to Buhram Jamedar, it was the author John Masters who made the Thugee cult famous but in retrospect, their isn't actually much evidence that it ever existed. But the methodology was certainly designed to conceal the killers actions. The British government certainly used the idea of the Thugees for political purposes.

I've also noted that when caught, their is a tendency of mass murderers who derived some sort of pleasure from their notorietyto inflate the figures. For that reason I only tend to consider those that are proven by other means. Pedro López appears to be the only person who by legal standards is proven to have killed over 100.

But we rather wandered OT. The official statistics give the UK 1 per 100,000 people and the US 6.4 per 100,000. I stand by my point that the availability of firearms since firearms were responsible for over 12,000 of the 15,742 homicides in the US in 2022. Almost exactly filling the statistical difference between the US and the UK.

I believe the jails in most of SE Asia treat everybody that badly. The only slight difference being that guards are apparently not difficult to bribe so I guess if you have family on the outside, you can at least get slightly better conditions. But it's just as much the case that the conditions are unsanitary so death due to illness is a significant cause of mortality. But as I said, most developing nations have doctors who, for a Western-priced consultation will write a valid prescription for many things. Not heroin, obviously, but in places like Singapore, OCs, methadone and morphine are all prescribable medicines and for Western-prices, a pharmacist will fill said prescription. I've never done it but know people who have.

But remember whose salt you are eating and abide by their customs and laws.

There are 2 others in South America and. Yes I agree that number can be inflated but. Also hidden John Wayne Gacey always claimed innocence and the true numbers of some are probably hidden. Just as Henry Lee Lucas and his accomplice lied about most of the killings, his lover and accomplice who killed John walshes son(America's most wanted host) denied that killing but the pair did kill a few but not as many as bragged about. There has been a recent trend to not publicly talk about these piece of shit or their evil deeds, and give them notariotaty( mis?,) it is 5 over here and I woke up from my 3 hours of sleep a night and no meds yet. Also there have been recent captures of age old killers, like the ex cop and serial rapist/ killer who was the original night stalker before Richard Ramirez ( mis) got the moniker. There are also a lot of male and some female nurses who have murdered a number of patients including a basically hidden one, kinda solved but never proven at the VA Hospital in the 70's in my home town of Ann Arbor Michigan, haven't lived their since I was young over 40 years ago.
But the killings of Stalin, Vlad Tepes (Dracula) or Vlad the Impaler or Count Dracula or other infamous killer Dr. Mengele( mis) it is early here and I ain't a young guy or had my meds or a smoke, hey started in August. I figure that my other organs will fail before my lungs.

Shipman didn't sell graves. He did try to forge a will at the end and committed various acts to maintain his expanding opiate habit.

Apparently his patients loved him though.

Shipman didn't sell graves. He did try to forge a will at the end and committed various acts to maintain his expanding opiate habit.

Apparently his patients loved him though.
The ones that lived, but I bet the families of his victims wish they could have gotta hold of him before he offed himself. The journalists say all sorts of rubbish( to use a common UK phrase, but, do they use that term in Scotland?) Sorry, after seeing trainspotting and Braveheart, Scotland became interesting to me, more so, I always wondered how the Scots of today view England, their is a long and unpleasant history there. I think my ancestors on my mother's side came from Scotland and Ireland, some at least. The history of the UK fascinates (mis, probably, me)
I know the Scots are as tough as they come.

The ones that died too. You'll probably find a couple of decent documentaries on YouTube. Shipman was groundbreaking in UK and kicked off a complete overhaul in medical and controlled drug regulation.

Seemingly a very affable character. Until they caught him.

Most Scots hold no animosity to the English. We have our own devolved parliament. There's always a few cunts pushing the nationalist shite on a personal level but some people just need someone to hate to make their own life more bearable...

Yeah we use that phrase.

All sorts of rubbish.

Shite and cunts are more words that can be used to describe virtually anything or anyone depending on situation.

This north, south divide all comes down to money really. As in most of taxpayers money being pumped into London. I personally don't feel there is animosity between the English or the Scottish, it's probably something left over from back in the 80s/90s that people outside the UK think still exists...

This ^. I was kinda tounge in cheek about going there to far east to get China white (don't they have that a lot in East Coast city's like NY?) trust me there's a great heroin scene in Czech Republic.
I've been and although they had a beautiful summer, I can't understand how the poppy grows so well there and as the vice documentrary shows, they kinda make a camp not far from these acres of papaver somniferum

I just wondered because of push for drug legalization and England's crackdown( no stupid puns) and the close vote to break away as separate country a few years back, I have no idea of internal rifts and such. If it was a close vote, that ain't a few cunts full of shite. Just wondering? Also oil off Northern coast.

When done properly, it's quite difficult to OD if H is smoked properly. That's the danger of these nitazenes. Unless properly cut into an appropriate carrier, even smoking could result in an overdose.
Do you have any data that supports this? I was a heroin injector for years and was adamantly against smoking. Ironically enough, my last overdose, and worst, which resulted in a near-death experience that changed the trajectory of my life, was due to smoking. it I'm sure you mean well, but just want to clarify for anyone possibly reading or lurking out there, taking all this information in to decide your next move: it is possible to overdose from smoking. Stay safe!

Firearms are not the preferred method of serial killers in the US. Guns are for mass murderers and all the unknown ones that America now doesn't publish the names of. They may have gotten the Long Island serial killer.
Besides you forgot Luis Gravito 193+ and Daniel Bararbosa( mis?)
Not to mention some bad ones in Pakistan and Afganistan.
Really serious ones don't tend to use guns, serial killers; not mass murderers who do in the US. But a bomb and commercial jets have the highest death tolls. If you want to get into World Trade Center plots, I would rather not get into that. The people who could be blamed are still around.

Firearms are not the preferred method of serial killers in the US. Guns are for mass murderers and all the unknown ones that America now doesn't publish the names of. They may have gotten the Long Island serial killer.
Besides you forgot Luis Gravito 193+ and Daniel Bararbosa( mis?)
Not to mention some bad ones in Pakistan and Afganistan.
Really serious ones don't tend to use guns, serial killers; not mass murderers who do in the US. But a bomb and commercial jets have the highest death tolls. If you want to get into World Trade Center plots, I would rather not get into that. The people who could be blamed are still around.

Just sayin - homicide rate in the US around 4 times that of the UK and 76% of homicides in the US are carried out using fire-arms. Almost like the underlying rate of people who LIKE to draw out someone's demise, someone who derive PLEASURE are a different breed.

It's worth noting that their is no proof of any single killer having claimed more than 100 lives. Read up on those with higher figures and you soon learn that their isn't even much evidence.