• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

Thanks guys. Kind of odd saying thank you regarding a loved ones death but its all about the sentiment. I appreciate it. The years don't diminish the pain. She was an amazing woman. I dont talk about her much or it seems my personal life. Some things are precious, not for others consumption.

Meh, just found out a guy I used to work with passed away. He was only in his thirties; died of kidney failure. I really really liked him. Would quite often find myself chatting about raves and benzos with him into the early hours of a night shift.

Anti-snoo.

I'm so sorry to hear that tranced. Hope you're doing okay <3

Cheers, appreciated. No worries though, I just feel for him/his family more than anything. :)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I've just found out Jess is dying.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I don't know who Jess is, but I've seen you mention the name a few times. Sorry to hear it :(

Oh shit! I'm so sorry to hear that Julie. Stay strong... <3

She is more than just a best friend. She is someone I have known for almost half my life. She has literally saved my life twice, I have saved hers once and her sanity at least once.

"Gutted" doesn't come close to it.

EDIT: I'll be staying strong, alright. It's about the only way I know how to be anyway .....

She is more than just a best friend. She is someone I have known for almost half my life. She has literally saved my life twice, I have saved hers once and her sanity at least once.

EDIT: I'll be staying strong, alright. It's about the only way I know how to be anyway .....

Fuck mate, I'm so sorry to hear this. Big love and all that. <3

In situations like that one has to make the best of the time left and build some memories :).
Have fun while she's still around, I hope that doesn't come across as being wrong that wasn't my intention.