• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the S+G social thread vers. NFL offseason = S+G offseason

5 golf 'guys' that annoy me the most

-needing to know yardage of every shot, even within 30 yards
if you're not experienced enough to select a club based on gut instinct, the yardage isn't really relevant
i usually only look for yardage sprinklers in 190-220 range, cause i've got 3 club options and god damn i want to stick this on from 200 out

- practice swings, specially anything more than one, these pussies have no confidence in their swing, besides first tee and swings under 90%, blasting away perfectly fine fairway grass needs to stop, that and watching these private swings is worse than waiting for church to end

-can't grasp ready golf, if you're by your ball, the coast is clear and your playing partners clearly are not ready, blast away
parking carts in the worst fucking spots, never getting ass out of cart until it's their turn....if there's distance between me and my partner, one of us is GTFO and walk to their ball with their iron, wedge and putter, cya on the green

- unable to express any kind of joy after a good shot/hole, guess that's our societal fear of talking about themselves, by choice or circumstance
if you just got up in down from 170, i get acting like you've been there before, but give me a 'fuck yeah', 'feels good man', or tell me you're going bogey free from 16-18....weird considering how common temper tantrums are, fuck those people too i took a 14 on a hole earlier this year and laughed my ass off, pared next two

-when i'm out solo and catch up to a group who appears to have hole to themselves, doesn't offer to let play through, with no explanation or at least give me any kind of explanation to why
i want to introduce some kind of flag or noise that alerts group ahead that you wish to play through
boggles me how unaware guys are that they're a hold up, or maybe they're just assholes who are just 'having a good time', easy buster, your vision's awfully common

i want to teach people how to golf faster without feeling hurried, i'll volunteer if i gotta
sick of all these so called resort courses with weak ass starters/rangers
give me a fucking sheriff with some balls and direction
or use GPS to recognize inconsistent patterns, install little intercom and lazy fucker won't even have to get up

The heavyweight division is so dead. I really miss it. The Klitschko fight I saw today is one of the worst I've ever seen.

One headline I read: "Klitschko clinches to victorious unanimous decision" haha

Pro boxing is on life support in the US. The only person keeping it alive is Floyd Mayweather and he plans to retire in a couple of years.

damn I want the Union to make the mls cup so bad. gotta beat dc united and then theres a huge game against montreal the next match. I know its a fringe sport over here at best still but I want to be the hipster who was watching MLS before it got real popular.

damn I want the Union to make the mls cup so bad. gotta beat dc united and then theres a huge game against montreal the next match. I know its a fringe sport over here at best still but I want to be the hipster who was watching MLS before it got real popular.

Indoor soccer will always be cooler than pitch futball.

Well after piggybacking on my parents phone plan for my whole life I finally decided to get my own phone plan and a new phone. Ended up going with a galaxy s3 and a plan that will cost me about 20 bucks a month (up to 1k mb's of data and 1k texts a month) although I had to buy the phone at cost (about 230 bucks). Still a pretty sweet deal and a huge upgrade over my old POS. I woulda liked to go for the latest version (the s4) but I didnt want to sign a contract and without one the phone would have been like 600 bucks, and from what ive read the s4 is a minimal upgrade over the s3.

kevin12.jpeg

Just got done playing some football fr the first time in forever. We lost, but I scored 3 of my teams 8 TD's and got a great workout. I might be making this a weekly thing, it was pretty fun.

china rider, you're a rabid rams fan. you don't like baseball? no love for your cards?

alasdair

^ no he is also a huge Pittsburgh Pirates fan... which is awesome

jyWVq4T.jpg

RAISE It!!

well they aint raising any banners any time soon so yeah wave that stupid ass flag all you want you Shittsburgh

I think it's time to consider Gennady Golovkin a superstar. His record is 28-0 with 25 knockouts, which is the highest knockout ratio in the history of the middleweight division. It's a higher knockout percentage than the early Mike Tyson!

It seemed last night like he was gonna beat Curtis Stevens to death. Stevens' mom had to walk out of the arena at one point.

ggg1_medium.gif

752016224.gif

macklingif.gif

Random but I actually watched the fight . Lol I don't jow I ended up watching it but it was pretty incredible how Stevens kept going after that 2nd round knockdown. He took a big shot.. Pretty sure it's that first gif

our representative (we share with grant park, peoples town and summer hill) said she had no idea there was even talk about it until it was announced, so i'm not sure how much blame we can put on the city, unless you mean just kasim