• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Psychoactive Substances Act - Update: Illegals R Us

He certainly fucking didn't invent 3-FPM. I can 112% assure you of that - the brainchild of a God of Pharmacology is the Lady Three. She was birthed with and for a purpose a little deeper than the "just alkylate it randomly and make sure there are seven MDO moieties per molecule!" shite spewed out by fraudulent lab-monkeys desperate for any attribution.

Also: I personally sent that idea out months and months back, it blows a hole in the crockpot in a kevlar coating wide open - what a fucking surprise zero accreditation or acknowledgement. 8)

Science has its gentlemanly unspoken rules of conduct, as exemplified here it also has grandiose dog turds on said gentlemens' lab coats.

Also: I personally sent that idea out months and months back, it blows a hole in the crockpot in a kevlar coating wide open - what a fucking surprise zero accreditation or acknowledgement. 8)

Which idea was that, the non psychoactive substance that buyers have to make it so? Maybe you made your post when there was no one around who understood what you meant:?

Dr Zee also lied about testing all the products on himself, he would use random volunteers first, and only after that would he test his new product on himself.

I can't see any issues reacting our own drugs in a bath of hydrochloric acid for hours... He claims to be some lantern for HR. Then this... 8)

Possession isn't a crime, but passing the manufacturer to us in our soon to be flame engulfed clandestine labhouses is just passing the buck.

So, if manufacture is illegal, why in the world would we all go out and buy his drug-nesso machine to react sub standard drugs???

Dia-morphine from codeine in my expresso machine in the morning wouldn't be sneered at. But, then I'm back to SHMs post, if I want to be made to feel a junkie, I'll stand in the rain with the phone to my ear every 10mins for an hour. Not by the codeine police..

There's actually a really easy, really cheap way to make dihydromorphine from dihydrocodine (stuff in Paramol)
If you're DIY handy getting everything together for <100 quid should be easy enough. Sell to Heroin dealers as 'super Heroin'.

I forgot that manufacture was illegal, even if it is only completing the final stage of a process?

So Zee's idea is a complete non-starter then in that case. 8)

There's actually a really easy, really cheap way to make dihydromorphine from dihydrocodine (stuff in Paramol)
If you're DIY handy getting everything together for <100 quid should be easy enough. Sell to Heroin dealers as 'super Heroin'.

Haha, and expect a gang of thugs to pay you a visit within a few days and get the shit kicked out of you, or worse, if they are a big time and ruthless organised crime outfit. 8o

A) Synthesis discussion is bad juju. Leave it out, unless you bear the cross of armless teenagers blowing up Daddy's garage after stumbling across "super Heroin easy synth!".
B) And how exactly do you plan to explain the death via anaphylaxis of the IV users innocent to the immorality of selling on not just impure Diamorphine, but a shoddy kitchen-chem cock-up leaving unreacted pill binders, titanium dioxide and leftover DHC reactant to fill the lungs with bubbling fluid?
C) If you're gonna manufacture potent narcotics like DHM properly then I would imagine access to pure DHC is no issue. If you're DIY extracting and altering the minuscule amount in fucking Paramol and selling it as "super Heroin" then you shouldn't be cooking drugs.

Which idea was that, the non psychoactive substance that buyers have to make it so? Maybe you made your post when there was no one around who understood what you meant:?

Dr Zee also lied about testing all the products on himself, he would use random volunteers first, and only after that would he test his new product on himself.

Yup... not a post, though I did mention it a few times publicly - a few names and a few places got a few emails. They were a little better than fucking Methspresso - I mean, for fuck's sake, what kind of genuine scientist, and a chemist no less, looks at the manufacturing process of powerful drugs and thinks "needs more Hipsters writing screenplays around it, with Meth"?

Fuck it, leave him to it. I wouldn't want my name associated with fucking Methspresso anyway. 8)

C'moN Sprout. You, Clooney.... Junkie-chic whores circling the bus stop.

Whore#1 ---- "Methspresso"

Clooney ---"What else?"

Sprout --- "Dickheads"

=D

C'moN Sprout. You, Clooney.... Junkie-chic whores circling the bus stop.

Whore#1 ---- "Methspresso"

Clooney ---"What else?"

Sprout --- "Dickheads"

=D

Chuck in an aromatic fluorination or two and I'll consider it! ;)

The clincher for me would be if you could somehow take all the good bits of 4-MMC and scrap them in favour of random alkyl chains and major selectivity for Noradrenergic jittery punches to the heart - just needs some pansy ass fucking name... rhymes with sexy... It was Lexi, right? Or are we on 3-MeO-WD-40 now?

He certainly fucking didn't invent 3-FPM. I can 112% assure you of that - the brainchild of a God of Pharmacology is the Lady Three. She was birthed with and for a purpose a little deeper than the "just alkylate it randomly and make sure there are seven MDO moieties per molecule!" shite spewed out by fraudulent lab-monkeys desperate for any attribution.

As per usual, most of us don't have a clue what you're trying to say. But you're right. Dr Zee (fuck off with that name btw) didn't invent mephedrone. Nor did he invent 3-F.

Here, however, is a not to cryptic picture of a famous rock band before they were famous, in Hamburg, on a drug called Preludin.

1962_beatles_preludin_01.jpg

As per usual, most of us don't have a clue what you're trying to say. But you're right. Dr Zee (fuck off with that name btw) didn't invent mephedrone. Nor did he invent 3-F.

Here, however, is a not to cryptic picture of a famous rock band before they were famous, in Hamburg, on a drug called Preludin.

1962_beatles_preludin_01.jpg

this. Ignore the media.

A) Synthesis discussion is bad juju. Leave it out, unless you bear the cross of armless teenagers blowing up Daddy's garage after stumbling across "super Heroin easy synth!".
B) And how exactly do you plan to explain the death via anaphylaxis of the IV users innocent to the immorality of selling on not just impure Diamorphine, but a shoddy kitchen-chem cock-up leaving unreacted pill binders, titanium dioxide and leftover DHC reactant to fill the lungs with bubbling fluid?
C) If you're gonna manufacture potent narcotics like DHM properly then I would imagine access to pure DHC is no issue. If you're DIY extracting and altering the minuscule amount in fucking Paramol and selling it as "super Heroin" then you shouldn't be cooking drugs.

I never mentioned any details on the synthesis, just that it could be done, I'll not mention any more as it comes close to describing details about the synthesis but that 'miniscule amount' isn't so minuscule when extracted (extraction is not synthesis so I'll mention it).

I never described any part of the synth, nor did I direct anyone to a site that described it; I just said it was possible.

As for the name, I remember clonazapam going around as 'super blues' same goes for MXE being sold as 'Rhino ket', there is an awful lot to be had in a name.

EDIT: No offence, but you made a lot of assumptions, you seem to think I have no chemistry experience whatsoever whereas I'll be heading to uni (in a year) for a course in pharm-chem; you seem to think I'm some idiot with no grasp on what I'd be doing other than "go to website, read recipe, hope it works" . That being said, desomorphine (not highly impure krokodil) sounds interesting, it's definitely on my bucket list.

I'll not talk about synth and I stayed as far away from the topic as possible basically saying the equivalent of "You get bread, do something to it, it comes out warm and crispy, you can butter it and eat it" Rather than saying "put the bread into the toaster" and I stand by the fact that I didn't bring it up; some of the posts on here about making a 2 step legal high go into more detail about synthesis than anything I said.

Back on track Non-psychoactive prodrugs do not fall under this act as it requires a subject to synthesise the working drug I think the research will follow this path. If labelled "not for human consumption" they obviously aren't intended to be psychoactive,I assume they're working on rational drug design to do just this. No playing around in your house with reagents, simply consume and get high.

Also interestingly enough poppy heads seem to be selling as usual. I'd love to extract the morphine from them; I need to read up on how the mass extraction from poppy straw is conducted and see if there would be a viable lab way to do it. In my poppy tea years I always found that the second extract (using frozen poppy straw) was always more potent (but tasted like bacon fried in piss), I've always known that morphine is stored inside the plant cells but recently realised that freezing would break their cell walls a whole lot more than a blender so I could probably divise my own morphine extraction by freezing blended poppy straw, straining it then purifying it.

Last edited: