• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Psychoactive Substances Act - Update: Illegals R Us

Right I've had morning scan so Im off for some PGA on the playstation and a flik before the morns out.

Did someone not get any sleep then after some sort of psychedelic materials fell into his mouth? Can't afford to let myself go now this week dude - Rocky montage starts now with a blast on the Rory McElroy.

Twas an accident, I swear it... Ill be grand come the weekend, don't you worry...

Awh, our first falling out... Whilst I had pants on my head too.. Are pants psychoactive? Must be why I'm so argumentative...

For all EADDS prosperity =D <3

EatOXhR.jpg

Lol that's class love that <3 hehe

Evey

I'm gonna wish I hadn't put pants on my head of my own will, took a photo and then shared it with you lot..

Sure it's already in Raas' wank bank...

I can say the science is there that Paracetamol is shite... depends who commissioned the study I guess.

I did say

Not,

Ime, its useless. That's why I don't take it... im sure you're aware people, form habits. I noticed Paracetamol excessive use in women more than men. My ex when I first met her would easily exceed 8tablets. 4gram... I pointed this out and she was just taking them through habit. She wasn't trying to kill herself... The difference can soon be lost over 24hours from the recommended 8 tabs too 10 or 12..

A lot of the time headaches come from dehydration n drinking water does helping. Paracetamol has its uses but it should be prescription on or over the counter in my opinion. Tol easy to use for OD n talking from experience not nice. Not everyone has tge relevant HR information that we have n if feeling suicidal will use paracetamol not realising that half the time it won't actually kill you but make life uncomfortable. Maybe the answer is further education in schools rather tgan "jusr say no" or "don't touch tell" for drugs further education on the risks n nexessary HR for mesicines.

I'm gonna wish I hadn't put pants on my head of my own will, took a photo and then shared it with you lot..

Sure it's already in Raas' wank bank...

Hehehe shall I txt him n find out? :) jk

Evey

Should we make buses over the counter too because you might throw yourself in front of them?

paracetamol is safe when normal intelligent people read the fucking instructions. If we have to bubble wrap the world for every retard who will harm themselves we wouldn't be allowed steak knives or be allowed to drive cars.

Should we make buses over the counter too because you might throw yourself in front of them?

paracetamol is safe when normal intelligent people read the fucking instructions. If we have to bubble wrap the world for every retard who will harm themselves we wouldn't be allowed steak knives or be allowed to drive cars.

Are you suggesting that people who are suicidal has any relation to intelligence? Mental health does not discrimitate. It has nothing to do with reading the label.

That did make me chuckle the idea of a bus being bejind the counter lol. What does it shrink n then grow again? :D sorry couldn't resist.

Seriously if you've nevet been suicidal thank your lucky stars, OTW. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

Evey

Stands a chance I haven't articulated my point very well.

There's also an equal chance you're just being a prick...

Poll?

You assume I'm some sort of pussy who needs painkillers.

I'm from the old school of rub some dirt on it and walk it off

I dont take anything for pain. I guess I'm lucky enough to of not needed it. Headaches ain't nice, but I don't need drugs...

I didn't even get painkillers when I had an abscess in my gum and had perfectly fine teeth ripped out by what I originally thought was the dentist, then he went savage animal with my jaw...

I graciously accept any and all unwanted drugs.
Painkillers especially. ;)

The Last Days Of Legal Highs is a very well rounded doc on the subject imo - it's on i-player, but i don't know how long for. I didn't realise how huge a problem 'noids are, there were so many addicts queuing up at the featured Headshop; like 15 people at opening time some mornings. One guy spent and smoked £400 worth in one day. 8o That is just insane.

Noids are certainly not very popular on EADD but it seems that they have hooked a lot of people from all walks of life. Spice products were the shops biggest seller. IIRC he was turning over £24,000 a week. I wonder what all those Spice addicts are gonna do now. No doubt street dealers will have cottoned on and stocked up with synthetic noids.

The timing of the program features the last 2 months in the run up to the ban. All users and shop owners were incredibly open and honest about what they do and what they plan to do next. Well worth a watch this one too.

The Last Days Of Legal Highs is a very well rounded doc on the subject imo - it's on i-player, but i don't know how long for. I didn't realise how huge a problem 'noids are, there were so many addicts queuing up at the featured Headshop; like 15 people at opening time some mornings. One guy spent and smoked £400 worth in one day. 8o That is just insane.

Noids are certainly not very popular on EADD but it seems that they have hooked a lot of people from all walks of life. Spice products were the shops biggest seller. IIRC he was turning over £24,000 a week. I wonder what all those Spice addicts are gonna do now. No doubt street dealers will have cottoned on and stocked up with synthetic noids.

The timing of the program features the last 2 months in the run up to the ban. All users and shop owners were incredibly open and honest about what they do and what they plan to do next. Well worth a watch this one too.

Yeh, I saw that yesterday. Did you see the haphazard way they were making their blends? No wonder they're so variable. One bit that was particularly interesting was the fact that all his branded powders contained 3-fpm cut with caffeine and benzocaine. I didn't realise it had got that Ubiquitous.

Also Dr. Zee was credited with creating mephedrone AND 3-fpm...

A lot of the time headaches come from dehydration n drinking water does helping. Paracetamol has its uses but it should be prescription on or over the counter in my opinion. Tol easy to use for OD n talking from experience not nice. Not everyone has tge relevant HR information that we have n if feeling suicidal will use paracetamol not realising that half the time it won't actually kill you but make life uncomfortable. Maybe the answer is further education in schools rather tgan "jusr say no" or "don't touch tell" for drugs further education on the risks n nexessary HR for mesicines.

Hehehe shall I txt him n find out? :) jk

Evey

As you probably know, Paracetomol is already controlled to a limited extent in that you cannot buy more than 2 packs at once from any one store, but that's a bit ridiculous obviously if you're really determined you're gonna go to many different stores, or go back to the shop a few minutes later and just use a different till. A pretty lame attempt to try and restrict and control the sale of Paracetomol, maybe you're right Evey and it should be OTC only. Although all those stores that dont have a pharmacy and sell them for 17p a pack would certainly not be happy. 8(

Ignoring the obvious tobacco and alcohol....

All opiates
Cocaine
Benzos

What comes next on the list of drug deaths in the UK?

Paracetamol.

200 a year. (Funnily enough, co-codamol come in as 67% safer with only just over 60 deaths).

Someone on here mentioned they'd never noticed anyone addicted to paracetamol. I assure you there are thousands, the vast majority of whom see it as no worse an habitual behaviour (not an addiction!) than shopping.

Bearing in mind what I said above, this is what happens if I go to Tesco to buy 'painkillers'.

"Paracetamol please"

"£0.99p thank you sir"

OR

"Co-codamol please"

"What do you want them for?"

"Headaches"

"They're not for headaches"

"Yes they are, look at the back of the box"

"But they're addictive, it says THAT on the box too"

"Yes (stifles laughter) it does. But I won't take them for more than three days at a time, promise."

(SHOUTS) "Selling co-codamol"

"Here's two quid. Keep the change. Buy yourself a life."

Yeh, I saw that yesterday. Did you see the haphazard way they were making their blends? No wonder they're so variable. One bit that was particularly interesting was the fact that all his branded powders contained 3-fpm cut with caffeine and benzocaine. I didn't realise it had got that Ubiquitous.

Also Dr. Zee was credited with creating mephedrone AND 3-fpm...

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that Dr Zee was featured. Did he really create Mephedrone? Lying bastard when he said he wasn't in it for the money, in another program he said that he had made over a million pounds from his inventions.

Interesting that he is already working on ways to defeat the NPS bill, creating a 'non psychoactive' substance, that the buyer has to do a bit of DIY on the product to make it Psychoactive. I think the chances of that making it are slim, although it probably does get round the NPS bill, as it currently stands.

I liked that the shop owner used a cement mixer for mixing the blends, at least he is trying to get an even mix. It shows the scale of production and sale though as he must be making huge batches to need a cement mixer. He didnt say whether he sprayed the powder on with Acetone or water. Acetone is meant to be the most effective way to make the powder stick to the herbs, i think with water the powder can just detatch itself and turn into dust. But if you shake your container with the lid on you're gonna have a layer of noid dust sitting on top of your herbs, so all is not lost. Acetone is pretty nasty to work with, and hard to find sprayers that dont just clog up when you try and spray on the Acetone/powder mix. 8)

@StoneHappyMonday Some official stated that legal highs accounted for 120+ deaths one year, im not sure if that was the worst year, or the average figure of all years, they didnt clarify iirc. But surely it puts them somewhere in your list of potentially lethal substances:?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that Dr Zee was featured. Did he really create Mephedrone? Lying bastard when he said he wasn't in it for the money, in another program he said that he had made over a million pounds from his inventions.

Interesting that he is already working on ways to defeat the NPS bill, creating a 'non psychoactive' substance, that the buyer has to do a bit of DIY on the product to make it Psychoactive. I think the chances of that making it are slim, although it probably does get round the NPS bill, as it currently stands.

I saw another programme a while back that credited Dr.Zee with mephedrone, but others on here say that he didn't, so I don't know - but it makes me question his credit for 3-fpm as well...