The productions thread - Part III!

https://soundcloud.com/dysphoric

I just started not too long ago so I'm nothing amazing. I mainly just have a handful of samples, with little to no transitions, they're just rough sketches, so keep that in mind. Most of it is Trance, but I also have some Hardstyle, and and Harddance/HardTrance.

I love the synth you used in bleh. I've been looking for that exact one for a long time? I want to trade you for it. any presets or samples from the tunes on my soundcloud take your pick and it's yours. your the first person I've actually been able to hit up who knows how to make it.

www.soundcloud.com/zale

here's another example of what I'm looking for.

and this might be asking a bit much, but if you have any input on how to make this one it would be appreciated.

[video]http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/RKqFW1iAnDg/mqdefault.jpg[/video]

but yeah that synth/choir used to pop up in a ton of hardstyle tracks from 08 and some hardcore ones from '06 to '08. I love it. the track Abyss and Judge - Shadows uses one just like it.

Last edited:
don't have the money for a moog. I use soft synths, use massive and sylenth mainly also have fm8 and absynth but rarely use fm8 never absynth.

I doubt it would be hard to do, just haven't had time to dedicate to it when I could be writing music. I think it's a square wave with maybe a little bit of a saw in there. not sure though .

get arturia moog, there are free moog emulators too. It would honestly take a few minutes on a real one, but if you have the right midi keyboard then you can get it pretty close i bet with arturia.

those NA synths are okay, and kontakt isnt bad but you are missing out on some serious quality with other plugins. I do like battery though, as long as it can be run through some decent filters.

i've ordered these two boxes a few days ago. this will be my first step into the world of analog sounds. cannot wait :D

MFB503_top1.JPG

987rs0.jpg

Sorry Down, but its a preset in Nexus 2, however I did some tweaks to it, but that's about it. I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to make it. I'm still pretty new to music production.

http://soundcloud.com/dilaudidmusic <

I am working on a project that is basically a handful of tracks in reflection to how I feel on (x) substance. Probably been done before, BUTT fuck it.

Check out 4-MMC. A work in progress atm. Just posted it last night. Working with Sony Acid/Ableton.

And Robot, I'll check the goods.

not bad i listened to the track, it's mixed well. Kind of reminds me of a cathinone lol. I do think you need a big ass synth lead going over most of it though. It's a very well made track, i'm quite impressed. Awesome work man.

not bad i listened to the track, it's mixed well. Kind of reminds me of a cathinone lol. I do think you need a big ass synth lead going over most of it though. It's a very well made track, i'm quite impressed. Awesome work man.

thx. I'm gonna post some goods up soon. I've been producing all over the place as o lately. 60bpm-160bpm, lol. Just having lots of fun with different sounds. You got any new work out Robot?

thx. I'm gonna post some goods up soon. I've been producing all over the place as o lately. 60bpm-160bpm, lol. Just having lots of fun with different sounds. You got any new work out Robot?

working on some stuff with opium (bluelighter). I've collected a nice amount of gear during a benzo binge lol and am ready to get back to work (before i go back to school). Hopefully get some stuff released in the next few weeks.

working on some stuff with opium (bluelighter). I've collected a nice amount of gear during a benzo binge lol and am ready to get back to work (before i go back to school). Hopefully get some stuff released in the next few weeks.

I've changed my mix all up, got some new Waves plugins. I'll try to post some of the new stuff I've been working on. Lots of dark-ish-minimal-house/2-step garage/atmospheric shit. yeah.

Hope you get a chance to post some stuff up soon Robot.

yeah ive got some work done lately check my site www.reverbnation.com/panickatt let me know what u think of 5-meo-dalt as i wrote, composed, played it while vaping 5-meo-dalt and smoking honey oil lol.

i love the waves plugins, my latest song i only used pro 53 boo bass sytrus and gold baby sound samples along with oxford fx plugins (they are great as well). its fun working with limited synths and samples. Do post your current stuff, will definitely check it out.

also check out the music video i made for the 5-meo-dalt song, any input is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
check out two new cover songs i made over the last couple days: www.reverbnation.com/panickatt

one is called electronic sandman and the other black helicopters (non-phixion cover); waiting on opium to see if he'll do the vocals of the great ill bill :)

Lovin' all the tracks you guys have been posting!

Dilaudid, I especially dig that track 4-MMC, it's mixed really well.

I've been a musician for over 10 years, guitar being my primary instrument but I've just recently got into music production. I've been getting into EDM more and more by the day and I absolutely love it! I was using Ableton for awhile but recently switched to FL Studio as it's workflow agree's much better with me ;) Anyways, once I get some tracks finished I look forward to posting them here. Love this thread.

My stuff can be found at https://soundcloud.com/deefexny.
I haven't uploaded anything in a while cause i'm not really happy with how somethings have turned out. But i'll upload something on it soon.
I always do around this time of the year. I really like everyones stuff, I've been listening little by little to the stuff on the last 2 pages. Great stuff all around.
Very imaginative. Excellent work.