• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Pick'ems thread 2015 vs What will the Pats do to earn their asterix this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Redskins are as bad as they looked. After the packers won they are now 0-4 against teams with a record above .500 this year

Oh and Kirk Cousins is 11-15 for his career... 0 wins against teams with a winning record

kc @ ne
gb @ ari
sea @ car
pit @ den

Last edited:
^ gb over ari is a pretty bold pick - what's your thinking?

alasdair

^ gb over ari is a pretty bold pick - what's your thinking?

alasdair

Now, I am hyping the cards all the way but I think I am still gonna be trying to decide on the way to my bookie's whether they will cover (-7)
My current thinking is they will not, and either fail outright to cover or push
Like the over for both games though
And not sure about NE -5 rather tempted to take the dog there too but I think less convinced

Sick be hating on the bronc9s ever since gb came to den and got whooped.

-5 seems pretty generous to me. Bet it's closer than that. Kc has a pretty decent chance to win that game but beli and Brady...

Ha.. quite true, but also the donkeys have been looking pretty rough lately.

Last five games for den and pit.. I think pits playing better. IMO to many people put to much emphasis on first season performance when trying to determine second season outcomes.

it's going to be a different game if brown and the rapist are out.

alasdair

rapist.. come on ali no charges were ever filed. He could have done it or she could just have been a gold digging bimbo psycho looking for finding a big payday.

Could be though, but its Big Ben.. given his history he should be playing and probably will still be throwing harder than AARP. Pit does well against the spread and denv does not esp at home.

KC is for real and on a role.. that and I pull for Mr Reid whenever they aren't playing the pack.. and really love to see the patsies no more this season or the next or the next...

I'm not even going to talk about picking the chickens cause it does not sit right with my heart.

sat thinking I'm gonna go with both dogs and both overs on the spread plus a parlay or 2 variations on that
kind of tempted to put a little bit on kc to win at +200 just for EV not that i'm sure they'll beat NE
heading to the bookie's tomorrow so have a little time to think on it

Man, it's gonna be tough if Maclin can't go, but I really want them to beat the pats so I'm gonna keep it...

not counting on either of today's dogs to win but on both of them to cover
though I think KC has a chance GB not so much to win outright - ARI will win but not by more than a TD imo
bet on both overs as well and a parlay for the two of them although I'm less confident re :KC@NE I think it can be done

NSFW:
2816bcy.jpg

Good luck. I hope you win, I have no money on any games... I just can't fuck with the NFL when betting.. Drives me crazy

I hope you win on those overs, but tbh I see NE/KC being a really low scoring game

Status
Not open for further replies.