• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown Methylone Thread (11-2002 to 2-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the stuff is def. addictive

but if you can just get past the day after using it, then you should be o.k. - this is usually true in my case

Melange,

How are you feeling after that 475mg dose? How long did the peak and minor euphoria last?

And, for God's sake, are you keeping away from this stuff since you've reported some self-control issues?

Following a methylone dose with a traditional psychedelic may drastically reduce the urge to redose.

/\ agreed. AND there isn't the usual anxiety/queasiness one may experience when dosing/coming up/peaking on the psychedelic as everything is smoothly wrapped in the methylone afterglow, which is so beyond fear it's amazing. And even though the actual M1 comedown might make me depressed, when adding a psy atthe right time, the psy come-up eliminates the low feelings.

Regarding the MDMA vs M1 debate- I find it easy not to use MDMA for months in a row even if it's there... I just don't, because I have learnt the hard way it affects me a bit the way it affects Xorkoth, though not quite as bad. Unless I use 5-HTP heavily afterwards, a number of days of miserable exhaustion are inevitable. With M1 I also tend to use generous doses of 5-HTP for up to 4 days afterwards, but the crash -if there is one- is minimal when compared to MDMA. Seems to me Fizzacyst is a biologically rare animal, with MDMA hardly phasing him and M1 doing him in :)

I find it easy not to use MDMA for months in a row even if it's there

Good point. I think this ties in with the (confusing as hell for me) addictive nature of M1. It would be infinitely more common to have 5 grams of M1 lieing around than MDMA. The whole ordering off the net to last a while vs visiting a dealer to sort yourself out for the weekend.

I don't need to take more methylone after smoking weed. Cannabis doesn't make me feel good, either, but it's an "antidote" of methylone for me. And I don't get the usual cannabis anxiety and strange thoughts & feelings smoking pot during the M1 come down.

Lev said:
For the people who find this addictive... Do you find MDMA addictive?

Yes, but not to the same extent. Methylone's addiction is more coke-like for me, that is, I want to redose really badly when I start to come down. MDMA is not like that for me. However, on any given day when I haven't recently had methylone, it's about as addictive as MDMA to me; that is, I will probably think about doing it and might give in if it's around.

Actually, these days I have no desire for MDMA at all because it's gotten nasty to me, and last time I did it it kicked off a month-long depression that scared the shit out of me. But back when MDMA didn't do that to me, what I said above was true.

I think a significant part of the reason that methylone is more addictive for me is that after the initial comedown, I feel absolutely no noticeable emotional or physical aftereffects from it. I'll do it at night, redose once or twice even, and then wake up the next morning feeling just fine, or perhaps even slightly happier than I usually am when I wake up (waking up is the worst part of my day in most cases).

Xorkoth said:
Price discussion isn't allowed here, so unfortunately I can't tell you ;)

PD got it's own rules about that?

I'll try some today also, to see how much/fast my tolerance raises. How much do you take when you redose to get the desired effect?

Last edited:
Xorkoth said:
Yes, but not to the same extent.
<snip>
I'll do it at night, redose once or twice even, and then wake up the next morning feeling just fine, or perhaps even slightly happier than I usually am when I wake up (waking up is the worst part of my day in most cases).
Aye, good post. :)

The thing is, you got to that state with MDMA (after it presumably started with blissful afterglows), now you KNOW thats will happen to pretty much anyone given a long enough timeline with MDMA... and that can also be applied to the MDxx family of drugs (we'll call M1 MDMC for now :p).... That must turn down the psychological addiction by a good few notches :)

Thing is, methylone doesn't feel like it has that property to me. It has a different physical character than MDMA and the rest of the MD* family.

What turned down the addiction factor for me was the ludicrous cost.

Air said:
PD got it's own rules about that? Would asking for PM's for what price people pay be to push it?

Yes and yes :)

I have done one gram of M1 in two successive days. I found that substance quite amazing. I don't know if I find it better than MDMA/Ecstasy but most of the trips were spent writing or playing a multi-player video game. Compared to MDMA, which totaly ruins my concentration, M1 allowed me to play and write at another level, which reminded me a lot of amphetamines, I really felt amped. I loved it and redosed the next day. I don't remember having that much of a terrible crash after it was all gone. The next week thought, I was depress and found myself crying many times. I felt destroyed inside for a while, but then it would be gone, and it would come back, in waves. This isn't something I want to touch again, it's the kind of drug that could just basically ruins my life. Just for euphoria? I will pass my way, but goddam, it sure is good. 8)

Fair enough... To me, it is very obviously MDMA related, just an hour or so less, slightly less intense, and 'constant' as opposed to 'in waves' :)

Ximot said:
Seems to me Fizzacyst is a biologically rare animal, with MDMA hardly phasing him and M1 doing him in :)

I probably make it sound worse than it is. I take a fairly heavy hit the 2nd or 3rd day after MDMA use. Its not *that* bad, but its enough that I prefer to have the day off to do nothing.

The M1 "crash" doesn't devastate me or anything, but there is a drawn out period of feeling scattered and a bit down. The next day immediately after M1 is the worst of it, then it tapers off slowly until I don't notice much. It doesn't really impair me, prevent me from going to work, getting out of the house or whatever, it just kind of puts me into a funk.

Its all tolerable I guess, unless I redose. Then things are kind of crappy for a little while.

methylone in water

does anybody know how stable methylone is in water. i put it in water to measure it out and have some left that i haven't used yet. i'm just wondering if it will breakdown or if it will stay good for awhile.

Should be fine, but I'd put it into a plastic container and keep it frozen since it is in water. ALthough M1 is a stable compound, water is not idea for numerous reasons. But as long as it is kept frozen, it will keep. EVen LSD is completely stable in soltuion if kept cold, and away from light and air.

Well, i took about 240mg of Methylone about an hour and 30 minutes ago. Nothing like the first time. Though it's still quite nice, its very "moody". If i read, see or think about something that usually gets me in a nice mood it really boost that feeling, other then that im pretty much at normal baseline.

Is this usual with methylone? I remember reading some people talking about it, and they felt that the setting was quite important to methylone. It would mostly boost happy feelings and such, not give a constant euphoria.

Last edited:
Air said:
PD got it's own rules about that?

Can I infer by that statement that you haven't read the rules for this forum? :\

Air said:
Would asking for PM's for what price people pay be to push it?

Um, yeah, that's pretty much also price discussion. Just drop it. If you had read the rules, you would know that price discussion IS allowed in the regional drug discussion forums.

Church said:
Can I infer by that statement that you haven't read the rules for this forum? :\

Um, yeah, that's pretty much also price discussion. Just drop it. If you had read the rules, you would know that price discussion IS allowed in the regional drug discussion forums.

I have not actually, I didn't think of the fact that the different part of the forums had other rules. I'm sorry, I did not mean to be a jackass and i edited out my comment about PM's. I guess i'm too used to another forum i hang around on much. They got rules about that too but PM's are not their "problem".
Actually the forum guidelines link is so big that i overlooked it ;)

I will play my cards right from here on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.