• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown Methylone Thread (11-2002 to 2-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big and Dandy Methylone Thread 11-2002 to 2-2007

NOTE: Sorry everyone, but instead of moving these 149 posts to a new thread as I intended, I accidentally merged them all into a single post! This makes it hard to sort through, I'm sure. If there is a way to fix it, I will. Until then, the below post is 149 posts merged into one, without a way to tell when each post ends and begins :(

I tested 200 mg of methalone on the weekend, and found the experience to be pretty nice. Much of the feeling of MDMA without the confusion. The comedown was far easier as well, and I slept quite well, which I never do after MDMA. Unfortunately though, 2 days later I had a bout of depression beyond anything I've felt in a long time. I was pretty much leveled on the couch after work, wanting to do nothing but cry. The third day it was mostly gone and the fourth day, yesterday, I was back to normal. I'm not sure if it was worth it or not, but it was a nice experience.

Does anyone feel like M1 is more agonist than MDMA is (both of which are a mix of antagonist/agonist)? I definitely felt like it was more 'constant,' smoother, and traditional than the antagonist feel of MDMA.

Did you know the original weight of the methylone you are using? If you did not know the original weight or weighed it with a .1g or worse scale then your doses could be dangerous.

Be safe.

yea I agree it is prettty constant - but like what I said earlier really high doses of the stuff, make it so I can barely notice the difference. either way I think I'm through with the stuff, and all of the mdxx series for good. the comedown's are just so bad, and probably alot worse cause I take way too much, but anything under 250mg is worthless to me in my eyes. I guess cause I want that smack in the face like mdma. but anyways, the stuff just feels like a cheap high to me now.

I thought methylone wasn't water soluble....

someone correct me If I am wrong...

/\ wow, that was a short love affair... wait 5 weeks and ingest again ;)

samadhi_smiles, what are you talking about? Antagonist to what?

Coolio said:
samadhi_smiles, what are you talking about? Antagonist to what?

Coolio, sorry for the confusion. I meant that MDMA acts as an agonist as well as a serotonin releaser (I thought this was referred to as antagonism?). There is general agreement that MDMA has a mix of agonist/serotonin releasing properties - i.e. it binds at HT receptor sites inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin (agonism) as well as being a serotonin releaser (a special kind of synergy).

bk-MDMA is about the same, but I guess there is less serotonin mimicry than agonism (hence the more 'constant' feel of the drug and maybe reason for the gentler comedown?).

I agree with your assessment, S_S. The MDMA high can be pretty unsteady, up one minute, down the next, its effects coming in definite waves. I dislike this unsteadyness. Methylone, on the other hand, feels very smooth, easy, and constant. Well, until the comedown, that is, which isn't far away.

Methylone's just a better drug, IMO. More sober, more mature, more useful. And with far, far fewer side effects (for me). It just doesn't have that alarmingly unhealthy feeling that MDMA has.

It's extremely water-soluble. I was able to dissolve more than 100mg into 1mL of distilled, room-temperature water. Or at least it appared to all dissolve.

Merged into the B&D Methylone thread.

yes, instantaneous dissolution in very small amounts of water.

I am not sure if m1 is more useful than MDMA, but I think it may be, in the long run.

However, I was floored by 103mg (rectal) - I am realizing the mindspace M1 leaves me in is a LOT more useful than MDMA. With MDMA I have to really take care of my body/mind the days after, and be very careful about what I choose to do and who I interact with lest I push myself into a slightly depressed mindstate.

Methylone has left me in a very productive state, and I have continued to work on the issues I was thinking about during the trip itself. I feel like I have made real progress! Its now nearly T+2weeks since ingestion and I still am getting random tickles of the euphoria I felt during the peak (mainly feel stimulation/tickling through my legs and brain).

I also give a lot of credit to the 2CB I took with the methylone. It was a wonderful releaser/actualizer of latent energy that needed to be tapped at that time.

My next M1 trip will be with 75mg (rectal). I feel like it could be even more productive if it wasn't so stimulating, which I am hoping to find at a lower level. I expect I will still be pretty floored and still have the impulse to spend the majority of the trip in physical movement/dancing/stretching. I'll also save the marijuana for the comedown - it increases euphoria but at the expense of clearheadedness.

2c-b + M1 > 2c-b + MDMA, everyone agree with that? :)

^def not.
mdma and 2cb is one of the best psychedelic combos there is.
m1 and 2cb was ok but nuthin special till k came into the picture.

I've tried 2C-B + MDMA, and although it was very good, I found 2C-B + LSD to be even better. That's a great combo.

I haven't tried 2C-B + methylone yet, but I've been hearing that it's great also.

I happen to have some 2C-B and Methylone laying around. What would be a nice dose of both for a first time mix? Hell, almost forgot that i promised myself a break from psychedelics. All these temptations! Oh, well..maybe I'll give into it just this once..;)

Do you 2c-b dose as you regularily do ...Then 125-150mg of methylone 1-2 hours later should work fine....i find you need a little bit less of a dose of methylone when you're on some 2c-b (or 2c-i) - which helps in the pocket book a little bit.

i've tried 2c-b/methylone combo this way a few times, and the mdma/2c-b combo only once...it's hard for me to say which is better....the methylone combo is pretty close to the mdma

Ximot said:
/\ wow, that was a short love affair... wait 5 weeks and ingest again ;)

yea - I suppose going through 5 grams in a little over a month is a bit of an overkill and attributed to my "fallen out," with the drug - but I think it is best that I do not do it again, since it just evolved into abuse, at an alarming rate - I use to like mdma a whole lot, and now that I had found that I could have something just as good whenever I wanted and knew the purity and what I was getting, I just took too much of an advantage of it. I don't know, maybe sometime later, I will use it again. As of right now, the stash is in the freezer and I don't want to take it out, for a long long time.

nah... 2c-b at the crux of m1 :)

Hi, my name is Air and i'm a methylone addict...

Damn, i used up my last of the stash i had tonight. Won't be buying more for a while, this is just too damn good for me.
I get a great high, actually its ONLY euphoria. No other effects, no bigger headspace, no different thoughts, nothing. Just a pure and great moodbooster.
The comedown is almost non existant. I just slowly descend to baseline, the day after might be a little bit rougher then usual, but it's really nothing at all compared to other drugs.

/Air signing out and saying goodbye to methylone for a while.

I'm interested in methylone but am on efexor, does anyone know if the same applies as with MDMA? As since efexor is an SNRI it may or may not have any effect?

Also assuming it will work, what do you recommend doing the first time? Doing some with someone else? Going out? Do you need your friends to be having some as well or doesn't it matter?

Stainboy said:
I'm interested in methylone but am on efexor, does anyone know if the same applies as with MDMA? As since efexor is an SNRI it may or may not have any effect?

Also assuming it will work, what do you recommend doing the first time? Doing some with someone else? Going out? Do you need your friends to be having some as well or doesn't it matter?

When I first started using methylone I was on a daily regiment of wellbutrin, and zoloft. It weakened the exp. So I just quit taking the antidepressants...lol..

but by no means do that - that was a personal choice on my account - so talk to your doc.

but lets just say your doctor took you off of it today - I'd at least wait 2 weeks to take any methylone to get the full effect

Air said:
/Air signing out and saying goodbye to methylone for a while.

Very good plan, man. Methylone is just too good to have around. I agree with your assessment that the high is just pure euphoria, along with some relatively weak physical stimulation. Very easy and natural and powerful. Very tempting 8o

I don't know about weak stimulation! I felt more stimulated on M1 than MDMA (whereas MDMA has a somewhat dreamy state of mind for me).

M1 seemed more suited to an active trip...I wanted to dance/jump around the whole time, I had so much energy that I couldn't contain!

I feel like I am in relatively good shape (swim, run, lift weights), but I was blown out the next morning, sore muscles, fatigue, etc.

YMMV!

I recently had the pleasure of trying M1 and I have to say I was very impressed. I did 250mg of the powder all at once and I began to feel it about 15-20 min later (on an empty stomache). The effects are more similar to ecstasy than I had originally thought. A good deal of euphoria with a great body high, some extra energy (this could also have been the can of red bull I washed it down with), and some very nice MDMA-like empathy. It could have something to do with the fact that I haven't rolled in 6+ months, but the effects of M1 are incredibly close to my experiences with MDMA. It's a shame that I'll probably never seen it again in my lifetime.

melange said:
When I first started using methylone I was on a daily regiment of wellbutrin, and zoloft. It weakened the exp. So I just quit taking the antidepressants...lol..

but by no means do that - that was a personal choice on my account - so talk to your doc.

but lets just say your doctor took you off of it today - I'd at least wait 2 weeks to take any methylone to get the full effect

Think I'll pass on abstaining from the efexor, after 2 weeks I'd be a jittery mess and wouldn't even notice the methylone 8o Still curious, it'd be interesting to try just to get the report of the 2 combined. Think I'll wait till I go visit a friend, I'm sick of doing things by myself.

saiko said:
A good deal of euphoria with a great body high, some extra energy (this could also have been the can of red bull I washed it down with),
I doubt it... IMO methylone is fairly stimulating. Nothing much compared to coke or meth, but definitely more than any dose of caffeine could ever produce.

I found methylone to put me in a pretty mellow state though that could be because i did it in a mellow enviornment (trip report posted in proper forum).

I'm going to a D&B concert this weekend and will probably be doing methylone again. If it's a noteable experiance i'll post a trip report from this new enviornment

Well i just got back from my night, it was fun but not interesting enough to warrent a full out trip report.

I did 195mgs of methylone and found it to be a very mellowing social enhancer. I had and still have a fair ammount of mental energy and conversation was enjoyable but this is not a get up and dance hard drug for me :)

It might be in this thread already but i'll still pop the question. How about the toxicity of Methylone, what is known/expected to be true?

So mooncaller (and anyone else) - do you think methylone would make a good drug for sitting around in the pub while your mates are having a few beers? I'm off booze you see, need something new.

Yeh i think it would be. I don't drink myself because I can't stand the taste, among other things, but I really like to have something to loosen me up and make me feel a little sociable without making me to nuts and methylone was great for that. Just a very mellow mood enhancer. If I was going out with some people who were gonna be drinking I'd certainly recommend it for just chilling.

Be careful with your dosage if you use it in public.

I feel like I could not be responsible in public on this chemical. It is WAY too strong and I am WAY far out in a very euphoric altered state of mind.

Strange chem this one makes me feel like shit at times and great at others and sometimes strong sexual component ???

I dunno but ihave better ways to spwend my time at the moment ~ like going in the bath !

zophen said:
Strange chem this one makes me feel like shit at times and great at others and sometimes strong sexual component ???

I dunno but ihave better ways to spwend my time at the moment ~ like going in the bath !

I agree. It's quite dependent on setting I believe, but i've never felt like shit on it. Mostly i get in a great mood, and it sure boosts my sexual feelings..orgasm on Methylone is great, once you get it, that is ;)

Methylone and 2CB is potent in the sexual respect to the point of crippling one physically! %)

anyone tried methylone in combination with GHB?? if so what did you think??

samadhi_smiles said:
Be careful with your dosage if you use it in public.

I feel like I could not be responsible in public on this chemical. It is WAY too strong and I am WAY far out in a very euphoric altered state of mind.

best way to dose in public is 70mg... topped up by 40-70mg once in a while, to a total of max. 250... party setting ONLY obviously, so you're not the only one who's off their face :) Watch the comedown though--- when the euphoria goes, the flipside of the coin tends to show (for me anyway) and I either need to top up (and after the 200-250mg mark that is not good) or I need to make my exit before excessive dysphoria manifests. I've been using M1 very little lately, perhaps three times in the last 2 months, precisely because of this.

zophen said:
sometimes strong sexual component ???

Yeah, it most definitely has. Especially the fiendy comedown... sex-fiending possible. Oh, and try to have abath on methylone. Wonderful experience if you like baths anyway. Just even better and the water and your skin will feel so good together ;)

Ximot said:
best way to dose in public is 70mg... topped up by 40-70mg once in a while, to a total of max. 250... party setting ONLY obviously

I took 75mg with no tolerance and I didn't feel much, i drank a few beers but couldn't say I was more euphoric or talkative than i'd normaly be...
I guess 125 would be better so you don't waste.

More than MDMA recalling my M1 experience rekindles the euphoria. It will be interesting to get some more time between the experience (its only been 3 or so weeks) and see if I still feel euphoria when remembering it.

Has anyone else noticed this difference that M1 has compared to MDMA? Perhaps I should try MDMA again (its been 4 years). I remember feeling slightly guilty after using MDMA in the past, like I shouldn't have. I feel completely comfortable with my usage of M1 though.

Just random thoughts.

^ To me they are both extremely hard to recall because the longer crash after the short high creates a kind of traumatic reaction when I try to recall them.

The only Empathogen that I can "revive" my experience with is AMT.

Methyl1 I Would Use Again But Only Coz I'm Immunised Against So Many Other Bloody Intoxicants Atm !

mooncaller said:
Yeh i think it would be. I don't drink myself because I can't stand the taste, among other things, but I really like to have something to loosen me up and make me feel a little sociable without making me to nuts and methylone was great for that. Just a very mellow mood enhancer. If I was going out with some people who were gonna be drinking I'd certainly recommend it for just chilling.

I feel the same, I like to have something to loosen me up. The ease of access to alcohol in a public setting is just too much to pass up and I usually prefer to feel a little intoxicated than sober. That makes me sound desperate but in a social setting it's nice to feel relaxed and I have a terrible time relaxing. If someone does eventually (I'm in the middle of finding the result to stomach problems) turn round and say "don't drink anymore" I'd be more than happy to listen and wouldn't find it hard. Until then though, it's still a temptation.

Methylone would be an expensive and addictive permanent replacement but does sound like it'd do the trick every now and again. samadhi_smiles warns of dosage in public and Ximot suggests 70mg, with top-ups for a party setting. What about a more quiet pub setting? Providing you've already tried a very small amount to test for allergic reactions would it be safe enough to test 70mg in a relaxed public setting with a small group of friends? With no top-ups as it sounds like they produce more of the speedy effects than mellow, happy ones.

People will do as they please, but I would strongly dissuade anyone from using M1 at a 'party' as personal experience dictates that a quiet, more 'personal' environment is required for methylone to really shine. I thought the material was inactive (well exagerating but little was noted beyond a buzz) until I tried it in the desert at night with just my g/friend. ONly in that setting did the real magic show through.

morninggloryseed said:
People will do as they please, but I would strongly dissuade anyone from using M1 at a 'party' as personal experience dictates that a quiet, more 'personal' environment is required for methylone to really shine. I thought the material was inactive (well exagerating but little was noted beyond a buzz) until I tried it in the desert at night with just my g/friend. ONly in that setting did the real magic show through.

Your trip report on Erowid is actually the one that most persuaded me to try this substance. Me and my gf wanted to share a similar experiance. So far we've found the material very enjoyable.

Edit: Here's a thread with my first methylone trip report and I also touch on my last couple experiances with the material.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=285612

ever notice that if you dont post quckly...you get kicked off the site?

Someone gave me some old m1 as you call it here, it was an original first batch, from lets see...2001 I believe, yellow/brown

50 mg was petty stimulating, it was certainly NOT MDMA.......it was synthetic Khat......not a lot of euphoria but some, some excess chatting on the cell phone...some pretty heavy sweating after about 3 hours, it actually didnt start for nearly 1.5 hrs, I think the gel cap is/was pretty thick, had eaten nothing that morning, did it at 1130.....still very awake at 1000PM....on 50 mg...

will I do it again, yep, will i get addicted nope.....will I do more than 50 mg....why?....I think it kinda increases my already high blood pressure...and dont think more is better

Also, of note I am also using Remeron....like 7.5 - 15 mg at night...this might have potentiated? who knows.....

peace out....

I've got some of the first batch as well. The yellow/brown. Just for the record, it was independently tested and purity was established at the expected >98%.

I've had snowhite M1 and also yeloowish M1... both are very similar. I agree with MGS that M1 will really shine when taken for contempltaive purposes or sharing it in a 1-on-1 setting with a friend.

I don't think it's too expebsive to take in a party setting though. Cheaper than alcohol at the doses I set as my max. for a night.

I'd only use in a small group at most quiet setting ~ pointless at noisy fucking raves ~ in factMDMA is pretty pointless at raves as well wasted in many ways ~ LSD now that is good at raves!

zophen said:
~ LSD now that is good at raves!

goes to show how we're all different... LSD may be good atraves but I do not recoomend this for eveyone and for me it is very dose-dependent. And I wouldn't want to come up at a rave but rather trip already and have broken through the uncertainty bit to where it's all acceptable.

Once tested a white and a yellowish M1.The white was less pure!Don't follow color...

Must be many, many batches. I have two, the original yellow and a later white. Both independently tested and purity for both is exquisite.

uncertainty bit

Rarely get that now, it just makes me smile ! This a completely subjective opinion mind you !

morninggloryseed said:
Must be many, many batches. I have two, the original yellow and a later white. Both independently tested and purity for both is exquisite.

My first try was with yellowish Methylone. I got another new batch now which is white, havn't tried that one yet.
One thing that differs now already is the smell. The yellow powder smells a lot more then this new one. I could feel that smell without even opening the bag.

This new one got the same smell, but far less..just have to wait and see what difference(if any) it will have in effect.

The only batch I've tried was the yellowish batch. Worked fine for me! Although my required dose was always higher than the average.

my required dose of the yellowish/white (more like tan) was quite lower than normal for a floor smacking effect that alternated with much frenetic dancing/jumping around! But, then again I usually require less physical substance (immalittleguytoboot-115lbs). 8o

i've had the yellowish/tan colored methylone from at least 2-3 different batches...and i found i could usually get a nice buzz at around 110-125mg - - and 150-175 was great.

Unlike some people who say they can't start feeling the magic of methylone until at least 200-250mg - - i found that taking anything more than about 180mg just made my head too foggy and i was just too spaced out of it for the short (1hr) peak, then i would be back to baseline all of a sudden and fiending for a redose. ...which doesn't do much of anything except extend some of the stimulant qualities (which can be desired sometimes...) I'm not really a little guy either - 150-155lbs, so i guess i'm just lucky i can get off on the lower end of doseages for this one.

Here's what a higher dose of methylone does to me:

Regular perception

High on methylone

You forgot the sparkleys.

What's the difference(effects)between METHYLONE and MDPV?(they seem similar according their threads)
Thanks.

jah said:
What's the difference(effects)between METHYLONE and MDPV?(they seem similar according their threads)
Thanks.
Methylone is similar to MDMA, as follows:

MDMA = Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Methylone = Methylenedioxymethcathinone

(Note that cathinone and methcathinone are stimulants, like amphetamine and methamphetamine).

MDPV is more similar in chemical structure and effects to Ritalin and cocaine than MDMA. It's a straight-up stimulant, while MDMA and methylone are empath/entactogens with some stimulant properties.

morninggloryseed said:
You forgot the sparkleys.

Never forget the sparkleys. Ah! :)

morninggloryseed said:
Sadly I see taking experimental drugs to the extreme...past excessive and straight into just plain stupid...is pretty typical around here. It seems those who respect their health (and I cannot believe anyone who does such a "20 hour" run has much respect for their health)
You think a 20-hour run is something extreme or excessive where stimulants are concerned? (and BTW, M1 is a stimulant). If so, I'd be curious to see your reaction when you find out how many people do three-to-five-day runs! It's not at all uncommon.

P.S. not that I'd ever roll that long with M1 -- for one thing, it's too expensive. For another, the comedown from methylone after a four day roll would be legendary -- and I mean REALLY the stuff of legends. I can't imagine the extremes of depression and anhedonia after being high on M1 for that long. No doubt a suicide attempt would be par for the course.

Methylone and MDPV are really hardly at all alike. They are two very, very different chemicals.

20 hours on m1 I deem unthinkable.

When I did approx. 500mg one ominous new years' party (luckily over a year away) over the course of the night, topping up and topping up again, always a little... drinking to excess as well... I found that I couldn't sleep even at T+10 (8am) with the ingestion of xanax. I sort of dozed a few hours and spent the rest of the day awake and functional but far removed from feeling anything intense at all, though vision was still sparkly... the night of that odd day after I slept well, though, and I was fine afterwards (hm, well, a bit emotionally vulnerable/miserable obviously for a few days, but nothing too major).

I recently did 160mg during the day and once again at night, and again I had to accept that M1 is just not for topping up. I can't imagine a 20-hour run on the stuff. Both my body and my mind and my heart chakra would rebel against it, I have no doubt. Despite its 3-4 hour tail-end stimulation (about 50% longer than the actual high including come-up) methylone is very different from your run-of-the-mill stimulant - including coke, which is a bit like M1 in its fairly long-drawn unpleasant comedown, but which invites repeated top-ups much more than M1. M1 makes me fiendy, but not really for more M1, cos it just takes a bit too much out of me too quickly, and because top-ups just cause a pushy overstimulated euphoria than can easily shift toward compulsion (excess talking without listening, etc.)

I usually start out with 280ish-mg of M1. Redosing with ~150mg or more a few hours in. Ending up at around 430-500mg totally. I probably need more then most to get a good rush out of it. I've done around 750mg including redosing at once, still don't get any noteworthy comedown or depression the day(s) after. Mostly just a "fuck..not now..:( " feeling ;)

I've never had a crash the next day or at any point afterwards with methylone, just sometimes immediately after coming down. I've taken up to 600mg in one night before, and I've taken up to 275mg rectally in a single first dose. It feels extremely benign to me, although that may or may not actually be the case.

The same goes for me. Never had a crash, thankfully!

Xorkoth, is it any real difference between rectal and oral administration, other then dosage wise?

No, not really. The dosage is lowered, but not by as much as with 2C-X chemicals, for example. I'd say 175mg rectally is about equivalent to 225 or so orally. Also, the come-up is shortened even more than it already is... I can start to feel it just a couple of minutes after application. The duration of actual effects is about the same as far as I can tell.

I see, still quite interesting, since it ain't the cheapest of drugs. Any prefered technique?

I've snorted it... nay bad either :)

Whether it's benign... on a physical level I do notice some serotonin depletion, and I also wonder to what extent it might be quite acidifying, what with its incredibly corrosive taste and the amounts required. Another issue is that it may cause heart problems in susceptible individuals. It ha sstimulant properties, after all, and I have noticed chest tightness with repeated overuse that I do not normally have. A friend has also reported eleveated hearbeat well into the next day.

Another thing I have been told is that m1 synthesis is quite hard to get 100% right, and that some of the toxic byproducts if it is less than pure are heavy metals. Now, as healthfreaks now, one doesn't want those... for these reasons def. not to be indulged in indefinitely as a weekly gourmet platter for the senses.

OK here's my situation along with a few inquirys concerning Methylone.

no source discussion

A.) I do not have a scale (only a finger scale lol)...any ideas on what I should do? Besides go spend a lot of money on a precise scale...what if I just poured out the substance and seperated into even piles? I know you need to be more precise with other RC's but what about M1?

B.) I'm guessing the most efficient MOA is oral. Do you guys usually just fill up a capsule or something? Or what about parachuting?

C.) Also, I haven't had MDMA in about 10 months so cross tolerance (if there is any) is obsolete. Either way, what about 5-HTP use concerning M1? Most say M1 is just a tad less of an experience than MDMA...so what about 5-HTP the night before? What about after? Do you guys use any other pre/post loading with M1?

Looking forward to some responses, I appreciate any help or opinion you guys can give. I'll keep posted when I receive...and thanks again.

A. get a friggin scale.
B. see above
C. no

D. we dont care to hear of your source or success w/delivery strategies, please. mum's the word.

Orally administered capsules work fine. I'd split it up so you get 6 even piles per gram. Note: this only works with a chem as forgiving in dosage range as M1, since most people can take 150-200mg with no problems. I would recommend you allerrgy-test it first though wih a few mg's and wait at least an hour... (this should not create any instant tolerance).

I am an on-and-off user of 5-HTp and go thru periods of almost daily use. Especially during phases where I use M1 a lot. I postload lots and lots of 5-HTP, like 50-100mg 1-2x/day for 2-3 days if need be. Helps me majorly. never had M1 not work due to preloading, though I don't remember how many times I have preloaded (probably a few times).

I also use anti-oxidants (Vitamin C, fish liver oil, and the like) after use.

EDIT. DAMN! the rare nanobrain and I posted at the same time almost... but he was quicker!

nanobrain said:
we dont care to hear of your source or success w/delivery strategies, please. mum's the word.

agreed on that one. 'tis what accelerates the process of these wonderful substances being banned as they get more and more popular. There, I said it. Only a question of time.

Yeah I obviously wasn't going to take the time to post anything after, I just posted that to sound nice I guess. You think I would say anything about a source.. fuck no...what made you think that bro? Either way, every single person in this thread posted their experience with the drug anyway, so I dunno if even you know what you meant. So you don't have be an asshole. I meant an experience not anything about delievery...I dunno how you got that...close minded thinking maybe. (I came to this thread with a few good questions, yet I get the almighty shithead over here trolling the board...why post shit that you know is not going to help me...)

Thanks Ximot. So no experience parachuting? Anyone?

maddmac101 said:
OK here's my situation along with a few inquirys concerning Methylone.

I am pretty close to ordering probably 2 grams from a good source. Supposed to be excellant quality.

A.) I do not have a scale (only a finger scale lol)...any ideas on what I should do? Besides go spend a lot of money on a precise scale...what if I just poured out the substance and seperated into even piles? I know you need to be more precise with other RC's but what about M1?

you can do what i just had to do, split it in half, then split one half in half, then split that in half, and so on and so on - until you calculate about how much you want to do in each split

just an idea, worked fine with me

and ive done quite a bit more than 200mg and i have yet to feel "spectacular", it takes a little longer than i'd like to kick in.. and its no where near as wonderful as actual mdma, anyone who says so hasnt really rolled, Period.

SmokeyThePotLeaf said:
you can do what i just had to do, split it in half, then split one half in half, then split that in half, and so on and so on - until you calculate about how much you want to do in each split

just an idea, worked fine with me

and ive done quite a bit more than 200mg and i have yet to feel "spectacular", it takes a little longer than i'd like to kick in.. and its no where near as wonderful as actual mdma, anyone who says so hasnt really rolled, Period.

honestly, that's a terrible idea - maybe not so much for larger dosages, but even then, it's a bad precedent to set

invest in a scale; they aren't that expensive, and it'll take care of you for years

SmokeyThePotLeaf said:
anyone who says so hasnt really rolled, Period.

You refuse to believe there are those of us out there who have access to 100% authenticated MDMA and 100% authenticated methylone....and have taken both...and prefer the methylone? You are very much mistaken. :)

Personally, they both shine for me and I they both hold the same place in my heart. But I've found different uses for each....now I prefer MDMA with another psychedelic when I am seeking that sort of experience, and I prefer the methylone (not mixed with another substance) when I want an entactogenic experience.

I can also say I enjoyed methylone more than mdma, although the much shorter duration is a real shame.

and both M1 and 150mg 100% pure MDMA put me straight to sleep. is that called rolling?

A scale is actually a really useful thing with methylone since it is easy to undershoot an active dose, and overshooting it leaves too much residual stimulation. 200mg is about right, but more or less can ruin the trip.. However, it is unlikely to be a huge problem with methylone in terms of harm if a dilution method is used (dilute known weight in x amt of water and dose accordingly).

On principle, everyone should have a scale who uses any pure powder. Even a small pocket balance is accurate enough for methylone and cost less than 1-2 doses. Some are reasonably accurate to 10 mg once you get the hang of it and are quite reliable.
For the record, between MDMA and methylone, the latter is preferred.

Very well said morning glory.

I have temporary come out of m1 retirement.

I have taken 200mg(waaay less than use to taking, but is doing the trick.)

This is my first time combining with alcohol believe it or not.

Will report back later

has anyone mixed a low dose of foxy with a moderate to strong dose of methylone?

All scale-posts threads have been moved to the B&D Scale Thread.

To summarize though: Do yourself and everyone a favour and get a mg scale. I've actually just recently bought a new one from a famous auction site and the whole thing cost me around $40, including S&H! If you have the money to buy something as rediculously expensive as Methylone, you certainly can afford a scale.

Jamshyd said:
If you have the money to buy something as rediculously expensive as Methylone, you certainly can afford a scale.

Truer words have never been spoken. If you can afford to buy any research chemical, you can afford to buy a decent enough scale to at least reliably use liquid measurement. You simply have no excuse. End of story.

:)

Of course there is an excuse....some people are superman and bad things won't happen to them. They don't need a scale because they can magically eyeball out a dosage...not that it would matter because methylone is 'legal' and therefor can't hurt anyone. Safety, peace of mind, and reducing the chance of winding up in the hospital are not worth $70 fool!

Methylone was not ridiculously expensive for me whatsoever. I'm going to try and find a cheap one. I might check out that famous auction site.

Worst case scenario...say...no scale. You know how you can buy those capsules at the drug store? Are there any of those you can get that if you fill with something, it would be a certain measurement? Like...can you get specifically 200mg capsules and so on? Thanks in advance...Im going to head over to the scale thread.

No. Every chemical has a different density. ANd even the same chemical can be of a differnt density depending upon the batch, how it was crystalized, etc. There is no way to measure out something without a scale! It should be common sense, but I guess that is not so common afterall. That is like asking if there was anyway to watch a DVD when you have no DVD player.

Yeah, the capsules won't work at all. With some compounds, 20mg (for example) will look like a larger than expected pile of fluffy whiteness, and with others, 20mg is a very small number of grains.

LOL I hear ya. I'm just trying to find a probably foolish way around this, but it's non-existant. I am going to order a cheap scale from that auction site. It says 10 X .001 Gram Digital Gem Diamond Pocket Scale. Sound right? Sorry for posting this here too, but I wanted these guys opinion as well.

Certainly better than nothing. Invest an extra $20USD in a set of reference weights. That way you know for sure the accuracy. I obtained a very nice one from OHAUS that even has a tiny 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, and 10mg weights which are really peices of thick foil. Handle with tweezers as the oil on your fingers can throw them off.

It comes with tweezers and a 5g and 10g weight lol...I can't win.

Yeah, that will work for methylone, and for other chemicals as long as you measure out larger doses, like 100mg or more, and use the liquid measurement method to dose them out.

Good luck! :)

maddmac101 said:
It comes with tweezers and a 5g and 10g weight lol...I can't win.

As I said, a set of reference weights is a seperate purchase. But for an extra $20USD, it is worth the peace of mind to know that the scale is accurate. A 5g reference weight is useless for seeing how accurate it is when dealing with mg amounts.

A good milligram scale is well over $1000. So any scale that is under $100 and preports to weight down to the milligram should really be checked rather often. Obviously with something like methylone, being off a few mg isn't a big deal. But if you start working with things like 2C-E, where every 2mg can double the intensity, or DOC where 2mg is a full dose....you can never be too careful.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm just not a psychonaut or a crazy drughead...I just wanted to try this one thing. I'm not a big fan of psychedelics..more so just weed, alcohol, and the occassional upper. So that scale is as far as I'm going with this...if it sucks...oh well, play with fire, you get burned...only way to learn.

Yeah but the really smart people read about others who have played with fire and were burned...and take a lesson from them so as to avoid that type of situation. The less intelligent put themselves into situations where they have to still find out for themselves. Oh well, at least you bought a scale. It really has nothing to do with being a 'psychonaut' or crazy 'drug head' not...it is just a factor of common sense and taking safety precautions to avoid disaster. Those not willing to do so should just stick with mushrooms, MDMA, or whatever classic.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but seaching "drug test" gives me a ton of irrelevant stuff. Anyways... I know many of the unregulated drugs can show up as something illegal on a drug test. Anyone know if methylone will show up as an amphetamine or anything?

OK...lol...confusion has become of me once again. I've been trying to research this 'liquid measurement', but I couldn't find anything on why to actually use it. If I have a scale, isn't that all I need lol? I'm definitely not for mixing any substances with water...I just don't like the sound of that. Why do LM if you can just measure doses and take orally?

And thanks for all your help guys, I've just never dealt with any RC's or anything even close, so I'm kinda in the dark, but you guys have been patient...so just to let ya know...you help is much appreciated.

After my last experience with methylone (7th or 8th time I think), I've come to the conclusion that it sucks. In other words, it's not for me... I really don't enjoy it much and it's WAY too expensive for what it is. Doubt I'll ever use it again.

maddmac101 said:
OK...lol...confusion has become of me once again. I've been trying to research this 'liquid measurement', but I couldn't find anything on why to actually use it. If I have a scale, isn't that all I need lol? I'm definitely not for mixing any substances with water...I just don't like the sound of that. Why do LM if you can just measure doses and take orally?

And thanks for all your help guys, I've just never dealt with any RC's or anything even close, so I'm kinda in the dark, but you guys have been patient...so just to let ya know...you help is much appreciated.

The thing is that mg scales don't weigh accurate enough to dose out really small doses. Like DOB for example, which is between 1-3mg for a dose. A normal(cheap) mg-scale is probably off with 1-2mg's or more, give or take. It would then be much better to weigh out, say 100mg of DOB(as the scale differs a lot less on higher amounts) and then mix it with a known amout of water/alcohol/whatever(for example 100mL). You can then dose properly, 1mL of water = 1mg of DOB.

Oh I know that...but I'm talking about M1 and only M1.

Well, if that's the case, I don't see any reason for doing it that way either.

Thanks.

I plugged a 185mg dose of Methylone an hour ago. First time i ever plugged anything, and I must say I'm quite surprised on how nice it was.
Especially on a drug like M1 which is quite the expensive one.

By the way, comparing to what other people say about the come up and the fast reaction time, I'm a really slow starter..it takes about 30 minutes before i even start to feel the M1, and another 30 to get the full effects of it.

This happens with oral, anal and nasal administration, really no big difference. Can some people just be less sensitive or metabolize the drug slower?

I sometimes come up within 15 minutes, whereas other times it can take up to 45mins. Once it took over an hour, but I'd had more food than usual a shorter time before dropping than usual.

I see, but this is the same whatever i've eaten just before or if im on a empty stomach. It's just a little bit faster when its empty.

But i guess we're all just different! I still get the effects so I shouldn't be whining! :p

I had my first trial with methylone last night. Being over cautious I decided to take the smallest amount possible, somewhere around ~5mg.

Surprisingly within 15-20 minutes I had alerts. Mild stimulation, sweaty palms, and very dilated pupils. At about T+ 1:00 I noticed a mild mood life and slight comfortable feelings. I am male, have a very fast metabolism, and weigh ~135lbs.. I guess this test shows the threshold for this substance is quite low considering a "normal" dose is in the 150-200mg range.

Anyways, in the name of science that was my contribution. ;)

Peace.

That is what you would call the placebo effect. 5mg of methylone would not result in any noticable effects. Even 25mg will not produce anything. At about 50mg-60mg, effects begin to manifest with 150mg-200mg being a full dosage.

Spellbino said:
I had my first trial with methylone last night. Being over cautious I decided to take the smallest amount possible, somewhere around ~5mg.

Surprisingly within 15-20 minutes I had alerts. Mild stimulation, sweaty palms, and very dilated pupils. At about T+ 1:00 I noticed a mild mood life and slight comfortable feelings. I am male, have a very fast metabolism, and weigh ~135lbs.. I guess this test shows the threshold for this substance is quite low considering a "normal" dose is in the 150-200mg range.

Anyways, in the name of science that was my contribution. ;)

Peace.

morninggloryseed said:
That is what you would call the placebo effect. 5mg of methylone would not result in any noticable effects. Even 25mg will not produce anything. At about 50mg-60mg, effects begin to manifest with 150mg-200mg being a full dosage.

mgs, i am a bit surprised. don't forget there are outliers to the psychometabolic bell curve.

here, the first runup w/M1 started at 15mg which certainly had an effect..prompting further research. same for 4FA which was effective at 15mg as well.

i for one applaud the tester for choosing the lowest possible starting point vs jumping in at 250mg.

btw, with any new substances, tales of utmost safety and specific doses needed coming from anybody notwithstanding, the first trial is always 1/10 of the lower end of Sasha's scale or lacking in such, lowest stated / predicted effective dose.

idiosyncratic reactions may be emergent with even seemingly analogous psychostimulant class members, not to speak of newfangled conformationally restricted beasties - as i found the hard way. scaling up is undertaken if and only if initial lowest dose trial proves safe. i'm just weird, i guess.

morninggloryseed said:
5mg of methylone would not result in any noticable effects. Even 25mg will not produce anything.

5mg may be very subtle but at 25mg there is definite activity (moodlift, arousal/excitement, tingles). And it is not placebo.

nanobrain said:
i for one applaud the tester for choosing the lowest possible starting point vs jumping in at 250mg.

btw, with any new substances, tales of utmost safety and specific doses needed coming from anybody notwithstanding, the first trial is always 1/10 of the lower end of Sasha's scale or lacking in such, lowest stated / predicted effective dose.

Believe me, I do too. Those with the brains to always start at .5mg, 1mg ect. are doing things "right."

At no point did I recommend anyone jump in with any drug to a full amount. I specifically abstain from giving any dosage recommendations, as a general rule of thumb with any drug....I will only steer people away from trying huge dosages when they don't appear ready for such, or from sharing those dosages with others. My posts in this thread alone should back me up.

I don't have any 'citations' to show 5mg is a placebo response. But I would wager if a proper blind study was done, there would be no difference in the response from 5mg of M1 or a sugar pill.

I may have jumped the gun in saying 25mg would not produce anything. I could see +/- or even +1 effects occurring at that dosage.

I would not recommend titrating every chemical from .5mg (using double the amount as last time), especially relatively known chems like M1 with dosages in the 100s of mgs.

This would require a massive amount of time to get up to a desired level and would require multiple/repeated dosing. Chems like AET have manifested very undesirable results when dosed repeatedly and I do not think you would want to dose a serotonin releaser over and over again. I would not want to repeatedly dose M1 in a facade about being 'safe' about it.

I would recommend however, starting at 25-50 or so mg to get a feel then perhaps 100, then 175 (spread over 4 week breaks, of course).

Believe me, I was as shocked as you are that such a small dose would be active. While quite mild, there were significant physical changes in my body chemistry, of that I am certain.

Initially I thought I might have gotten some other RC active at the 1-5mg level because I honestly wasn't expecting any effects from such a tiny amount. However, as said, within the 30-60 minute mark my pupils were near fully dilated, palms sweaty and as someone who considers themselves quite conscious of their mental and physical state, I was definitely altered.

It is also worth noting that I am quite sensitive to psychedelics, with a high metabolism and "light-weight". I don't mean to fuel debate, only to provide an accurate description of my experience.

I agree with samadhi_smiles that titrating this chemical from such a small dosage would not be suitable, but as for an initial test of a chemical my body has never seen I am sincerely glad I started where I did. I have abstained since my last trial to let my serotonin levels rebalance before attempting a larger dosage, as I agree again here, that one would not be wise to repeatedly dose a serotonin releaser.

I don't doubt that you felt what you report....but understand that the mind is very powerful and the simple knowledge that you ingested a psychoactive, and that you were most likely were looking for some response, could in and of itself produce the effects you describe.

I am certain that if we gathered 100 M1 fans, gave 50 of them sugar and the other 50 the same dosage as you took, just as many would report activity with sugar as they would with 5mg of M1.

It doesn't matter either way as I am not going to perform this experiment to 'prove' myself but I stick by my thoughts.

The M1 I had was reported 98.4% pure. I started out with 180mg oral, followed by 20mg insullflated 15 minutes later. Felt amazing for about an hour before kinda being like 'what the hell...where'd it go?' (Haven't had MDMA in 10months, and only took it a few times anyway). So I insullflated a few more dosages over the next few hours and got the same 'half hour good feeling' results.

My friend and I then dosed 180mg about 7 hours after I took the first. He said he felt pretty good for a few hours. I didn't really get much from that...so more insullflation which did result in a strong 'roll-like' feeling. Then I realized my 2 grams that I was hoping to save for a while were gone. I had ingested about 1.5 Grams over 14 hours...didn't even realize it.

So I dunno...overall, my first M1 experience kinda went to shit. I still felt a little odd the day after...still being affected by the 'amphetamine' like effects, and getting no sleep. Now it's day 2, and I still feel a slight after-glow I guess you could say. No negative feelings (besides being not too thrilled that I didn't save any).

Anyway...should I be worrying about any negative effects from such a big amount...or is it not so bad that it was spread out so much? It was like...I came down from the first dose so fast...and it was unexpected, so I chased it...bringing on the amphetamine effects, and I started treating it like coke almost.

I feel the same about M1. It just lasts way to short. It's a great high, but it disappear just as fast as it comes up. Quite a shame really.

Not sure about the toxicity of M1, but I guess nothing is good at a too big amount. I think 1.5g's is too much though. And 14 hours straight, now that's a long time for Methylone, i usually end up stopping at 6-7 hours max.

Well...not really straight. Definitely at least a few hours between doses...and the insufflated amounts weren't too big as you can imagine. Seven hours between the 180mg oral doses. Note that I took first dose at 2pm. It was like a complusive feeling almost like cocaine...which I hate...I am kicking myself now, because I know everything I did wrong. Should of waited for the first dose to take effect before insufflating. I shouldn't of insulfflated at all. Should of just waited until night anyway..but excitement got the best of me. Too many 'booster' doses. I'm thinking since I didn't wait for the oral dose to hit...and I insufflated in the meantime, the come-up times kinda clashed, resulting in a much shorter duration of plateau and longer come-down/amphetamine time, which resulted in 'further research'.

I think the good possibly outweighed the bad...because I'll never do that again...I usually pre/post load too, which I didn't. I've never got any jaw-clenching/tongue movement from MDMA...but definitely from this...that kinda sucked...but I think it was from insulfflating (short duration, then downhill). Yeah so...don't insulfflate M1.

No, MGS, there is definite activity in the 10-20mg level. Try it yourself and report back, try it when you are refreshed (maybe woke up after a good night's sleep) and feeling good and I bet you will feel something.

I've taken M1 at 10mg (to test the waters) and 25mg and both times definitely felt the empathogenic properties. The 25mg experience was sitting at a cafe with a friend, we definitely felt a twinkling of euphoria!

Ximot reports definite activity in the 50-60mg level and this is from what I take to be repeated experiments.

Maybe we can all do an experiment, say a bunch of people take 20mg of M1 and report back.

maddmac101 said:
I think the good possibly outweighed the bad...because I'll never do that again...I usually pre/post load too, which I didn't. I've never got any jaw-clenching/tongue movement from MDMA...but definitely from this...that kinda sucked...but I think it was from insulfflating (short duration, then downhill). Yeah so...don't insulfflate M1.

My tongue would not stop rubbing against the top of my mouth and my teeth for almost 24 hours after taking M1. I am VERY sucseptible to these types of effects though. I found M1 more stimulating than MDMA.

samadhi_smiles said:
Ximot reports definite activity in the 50-60mg level and this is from what I take to be repeated experiments.

I will definitely agree with you on that. 50-60mg M1 before going to a bar to hear live music and have some beers is a superb way to spend an even ing out.

My brother's wife took ~50mg with me around xmas. I told her not to expect much as the dose was very low. She hates my mom and cannot stand being around her at all. Well, about 2 hours later we couldn't find her (my brother's wife), it turns out that her and my mom went up to their room together and were talking and lost track of the time. She still claimed not to feel anything. So maybe M1 in this particular instance helped her not feel something.

And, as a sign that good exists, she can now handle my mom's company. What ever was rubbing her wrong is gone or gone enough to handle.

/\ Blame it on the M1, definitely.

Anyone experienced in high doses of Methylone...as you can see...I probably went overboard. Anyone else have experience?

It may be really worthwhile to ask yourself why you are taking M1. M1 is a phenomenal entactogen/empathogen, but I think a shitty stimulant as far as those go (compared to proper stims).

I think if M1 is approached with an attitude of it being a proper empathogen, then use can be more controlled and moderate (without the need to redose). If one approaches it with 'getting high' in mind, then one may feel the compulsive need to redose.

YMMV, I guess. Maybe some people should not be using drugs that give them the urge to compulsively redose?

I do personally like the setup I have...I access the stash (buried in the freaking forest on the north side of a mountain!) and obtain the dose(s) I need then rebury the stash. I take the doses home and use them. There is never an urge to redose simply because the material is not accessible at the time!

Works like a charm! =D

My friend whose abuse of M1 I mentioned in previous posts has now ended his love affair with M1 by getting rid of his stash, giving it to someone else to look after and to let him have it only once or twice a month for going out.

Myself, I tend to manage to just leave it alone even though I have my stash much closer to me than that. Sometimes I just consider using it and then think of the comedown before I even dose... and then choose not to dose. I did a bit much of it at some point, redosing too frequently, and generally dosing too often. I find that when I give it a break, it works like a charm again later, but the break needs to be between 3 and 5 weeks. And if I use more than twice in the 2 weeks that follow, I find that it goes a little sour again... wearing off quicker and leaving me needier.

A good chem, one I would not want to miss and will probably still use for parties / concerts in the future, but - and in this it isn't unlike MDMA for me - one that I'd rather not use too often, although I get away with using it fairly frequently compared to MDMA (which I can't use more than once twice in 3 months or so without dire consequences).

Yeah, I guess it had something to do with taking the first dose at 2 in the afternoon. After waking up a few hours earlier from drinking all night (and a bit of yay). Plus I was by myself at the time and bored, and just received it. I know, I know..trust me...not the smartest thing. But, I've read for some people that they felt nice for hours, and it was like half hour for me...on my first time! Like I said above, I think my doses clashed. Insufflating did nothing good for me.

I was thinking...it would be a nice thing to use in a situation where I take a bit, then go out for the night...just to create a nice evening with a few beers. I am usually not compulsive like that at all, I am usually satisfied with any substance I've tried, even cocaine I would not fret that much over. Maybe it was that particular stuff...even though it said 98.4% and appeared fine, who knows.

I'm probably going to try once more, as it did remind me of MDMA, maybe even better for me since I don't do the rave/club thing. I broke my own rules this time, and I learned a great deal. One oral dose, that's it. Done. Have a benzo on hand. Pre/post load, the whole nine. It's hard to say what will be best, people say anywhere from 150-250...probably do 200. So you guys buy capsules and use those to dose oral? I parachuted once and put it in water the other time, and I'd rather not do either again. And I believe you can get the capsules at any old store?

It may well be that some sensitive individuals will find activity at 20mg of M1.

Never the less, I wasn't talking about that dosage. I said 5mg would be indistinguishable from placebo and I stand by that claim. If someone knows of an experiement in which 5mg M1 was given under controlled conditions to a number of people in order to find activity, I will take back my statement. :)

PS...a real test would be to give 5mg to people with NO M1 experience, as well as an equal number of those that do...in addition to the sugar-pill administration. Again, I am confident that any effects people believe occur with 5mg are placebo but I certainly am not in a position to tell anyone else what they did or did not feel. I even think 10mg is not active, but I could see a tinge of activity at 20mg (1/10th the full dose).

No, MGS, there is definite activity in the 10-20mg level. Try it yourself and report back, try it when you are refreshed (maybe woke up after a good night's sleep) and feeling good and I bet you will feel something.

I've taken M1 at 10mg (to test the waters) and 25mg and both times definitely felt the empathogenic properties. The 25mg experience was sitting at a cafe with a friend, we definitely felt a twinkling of euphoria!

Maybe we can all do an experiment, say a bunch of people take 20mg of M1 and report back.

i found 175 mg of methylone to be similar to a cocaine high rather than a mdma high.
i felt really talkative, but no extreme rolling effects that i get from mdma.

personally i find methylone to be a waste of money.
MDMA is cheaper and much more powerful.

the only advantage i found that methylone had over mdma is the comedown. It is not as bad, even though there still is a comedown present.

just my 2 cents....

This was my first experience with Methylone:
tested 10mg earlier for allergic reactions with no effects. All systems go:
1:10pm: oral 140mg
1:30pm: first alert of something happening
1:40pm: skin started feeling strange, thought patterns changed, a bit jittery with slight amount of increased energy.
1:50pm: Full on feeling the effects, very MDMA like without the rushing. Dancing is fun.
2:10pm already feeling the effects subside, decided it would be safe to take 75mg booster
3:00pm Definately feeling the booster probably more than the initial dose. I can't believe it's not MDMA almost identical less the rushing energy and thought patterns.
3:25pm I'm writing this post. Still going strong. Clenching teeth, but clearheaded enough to interact in public. Gonna go dance more and drink lots of water while reflecting on my life. No problems at all. I will post an update after it's all over with. Seems very friendly and will definately try again if the opportunity arises.

Wow, it's only 3:45. Still going strong but have overwhelming urge to take another booster, although I am not going to! Seems to have strong short term addition properties much like coming down off coke or meth, If someone had a large quantity of this stuff I believe that would pose a serious problem. It seems this craving though is purely psychological. Anyone trying this, I would advise they have a trusted friend hide the remainder of their methylone stash while they are under the influence of it, because it feels so warm and friendly, it feels harmless, but I've found anything that makes you feel this good has definate toxicity. Exercise control.

update:
4:00pm said f*uck it and took remaining 50mg.

I find M1 to be alot like MDMA without the messyness nor much of a bad comedown.

What kind of setting did you take it in? If it was a party, that is not a suitable setting for the more subltle effects of M1. I first tried it at a rave, then with friends. I never experiences much of anything. Then I took it in the desert at night, with just my girlfriend...and we both had one of the most powerful entactogenic experiences we have ever had. Total +3.

Try it in a good setting before you dismiss it completely.

illusion25 said:
i found 175 mg of methylone to be similar to a cocaine high rather than a mdma high.
i felt really talkative, but no extreme rolling effects that i get from mdma.

personally i find methylone to be a waste of money.
MDMA is cheaper and much more powerful.

the only advantage i found that methylone had over mdma is the comedown. It is not as bad, even though there still is a comedown present.

just my 2 cents....

A.) Do most people put the powder in capsules? If so, where do you get them, nutrition store? What are other popular MOA's?

B.) Combo with weed? Comedown?

What kind of setting did you take it in

i took it at a friends house.
we had a bar b cue and i cooked steak for everyone. I remember being slighty euphoric and running around and talking to everyone asking "who wants me to cook some steak". It felt like i was on cocaine, but a little touch of mdma.
After about 3 hours i started coming down and had to drink some liquor because i couldnt deal with it....it was a shitty comedown.
I prefer MDMA over methylone in terms of intensity.

I tried methylone again 2 weeks later. It was my birthday so i decided to celebrate.
IN the morning i hiked up to the mountains and did a 50mg IM shot of DPT. pretty spiritual, was with 2 good friends and my brother...all who did the same dose.
Then later that night i did 20mg of 2ce and plugged 185mg of methylone.

I agree with you about "raves" and all.
I prefer taking MDMA with a small group of friends over a rave any day.
Raves are fun to dance at and meet people, but all the distractions tend to distract you from your experence.

i tend to have a high tolerance and use drugs quite frquently. So my tolerence to M1 is higher than your average persons. I just think it is expensive and would rather put my money else where

illusion25 said:
I agree... IMO it leans decidedly toward the "plain old stimulant" side of things, while having some relatively minor entact/empathogenic properties. That's how I personally react to it anyway.

As far as being like a coke tho... IMO M1 is more euphoric than cocaine, but not as stimulating/energizing. The feeling from the two substances is just plain different. If anything, cola is more "social" in that conversation flows like lightning... with M1 I don't always feel like talking much.

To me cocaine compares to M1 in the sense that I think of the cocaine comedown before I even take itand then don't bother taking it in the first place. But then I even approach MDMA that way. I haven't used cocaine in over a year, and I haven't used MDMA for over 4 months, and I haven't used M1 for about one month now. The one I will most likely consume again in the near future is M1 - and this is not an availability issue.

While I agree that M1 can be like cocaine in some ways - it definitely feels quite dopaminey to me - it also has a far more noble component. Thus, I can take M1 by myself at home and either go inward and reflect or just plain enjoy. With cocaine the inner dimension is simply not there. The second part of the M1 ride may not be empathogenic as such, but despite its dysphoric potential, I find it far less stressful than the paranoid misery I fall into on coke. M1 may make me needy when i come down, and fiending even, but it's far less uncomfortable.

Another major difference is that I give people contact highs regularly on M1 - not on cocaine though. When I am on M1 people really take a liking to me... not so on cocaine (I think - it's been quite a long while since I've had it).

I'm sure this has been touched upon but does anyone have any info on how well selegiline potentiates methylone? ... please spare me any "that's dangerous BS"

You seriously risk serotonin syndrome combining selegiline (MAOI-B) with methylone. Serotonin syndrome consists of hyperpyrexia, tremors, agitation, restlessness, and decreased mental status; it has proved fatal.

It is not a wise choice and is very dangerous. Why would you possibly want to do this?

methylone by itself has little effect, I usually have to combine it with sumthing to get anything usefull out of it, I wanna see if i can get a roll off just methylone by using maoi, plus methylone is comparisonly too expensive to be worth while, i'm hoping taking a subactive dose(-50mg or less)with maobi can make a little go along way. I've takin methylone with harmine b4 (.5g m1+150mg harmine)with no fx at all(good or bad)then i realised that harmine is mao-a-i, plenty of people have takin selegiling with normal doses of mdma and experienced no ill fx, they've been published here on BL

take 10-12mg of 2c-i or 2c-b an hour or so before dosing the methylone....you will probably only need around 110-130mg of m1 to feel great effects.

toxide said:
methylone by itself has little effect, I usually have to combine it with sumthing to get anything usefull out of it, I wanna see if i can get a roll off just methylone by using maoi, plus methylone is comparisonly too expensive to be worth while, i'm hoping taking a subactive dose(-50mg or less)with maobi can make a little go along way. I've takin methylone with harmine b4 (.5g m1+150mg harmine)with no fx at all(good or bad)then i realised that harmine is mao-a-i, plenty of people have takin selegiling with normal doses of mdma and experienced no ill fx, they've been published here on BL

Its dangerous and stupid (you asked for it).

Harmine/Harmaline is an MAOI-A (completely different story, but still very dangerous combining with M1).

Do you use methylone or similar drugs often? If you do, this could be a reason it is hard to get the desired effects from it.

I haven't touched methylone in several months.

At the peak of my use though, I was taking a half gram at a time.

I am certainly not condoning this dose. This wasn't really tolerance tho. I was always a hardhead to the stuff, and anything below 250, I barely felt anything. It does have some cocaine like effects at small doses. Its more so like cocaine because its duration is so short. But I found when I took large doses, it lasted about as long as a full blown mdma roll(roughly 4-6 hours.) the stuff was too addicting for me though. I made the choice of never touching it again. Flushed the rest of it. Probably will not touch any mdxx's again. Have turned down gooood x multiple times which I would of gotten for free. I am an opiate man, but in my head nothing is more euphoric than certain stimulants. But the comedown and addictiveness is just not worth it. I was fiending to take more and more even though it would have no effect, and had to fight it. It was like fiending for caine. Its just too good. The problem is that I had an unlimited supply virtually, and its hard not to get wrapped up in it if you have that much. I liked it just as much as mdma, if not more. I don't know. This is why I can never do stimulants again. they are just too good. especially the extremely euphoric ones.

My point is just be careful with this stuff. One good exp. is all you need.

^^ agree quite a bit with above poster... last time I did M1, I did a full gram over about 12 hours (and I have very little tolerance). It was almost an O.D. and felt like one, but the fiending was too much. Then I vowed to never touch the stuff again, but will probably do it again... only very rarely, and only if there's nothing better available. It is too expensive, it's addictive and I need a super high dose to really enjoy it. Main benefit IMO is its legality.

Well i respond differently to drugs than most, i have NEVER felt high or u4ic off any opiates, the 1st time i ever rolled i had to take 5 pills, i haven't rolled more than 20times my entire life and unless i smoke pcp i need atleast 3pills to get off. i had to do cocaine MANY times b4 i ever even felt it(even tho i hate it and think its crap) and salvia never did much until i did 17x tract(horrible trip)

So maybe i need to keep doing methylone, what works 4me like i said is combining it but i'd rather try it with an maobi, maoais only work with tryptamines so that wasn't dangerous, I know many people who try mixing maoais like harmine with PEAs and get absolutley no potentiation wutsoevr.
and i know plenty of people who mix selegiling with mdma and methAMP with no negative fx

I will be getting some m1 soon. What's a good starting dose?

Look through this thread... it's all over. But to make it easier for you this time, I'd start with 150-175mg. Well, after testing a very small amount (20-30mg) for idiosynchratic experiences.

morninggloryseed said:
It may well be that some sensitive individuals will find activity at 20mg of M1.

Never the less, I wasn't talking about that dosage. I said 5mg would be indistinguishable from placebo and I stand by that claim. If someone knows of an experiement in which 5mg M1 was given under controlled conditions to a number of people in order to find activity, I will take back my statement. :)

PS...a real test would be to give 5mg to people with NO M1 experience

would it? what about first-time cannabis users who don't feel a thing? they don't know what they're looking for.

IM methylone all the way.
Use new, sterile b&d ultrafines.
Do not share used needles with anyone.

I took 210mg in the butt muscle and loved it.
Felt like heroin.
Would increase dosage.
Do both cheeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.