• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the official 'pets and drugs' thread

i do know of a dog named crack, but his owner doesnt take drugs, it was already called that when he adopted it and it answers to it so the name stuck

I fostered a pit mix who was named Dosia (Do'-zhuh. There are multiple spellings so that's the pronuniciaton.). His owner kept letting him run free without a collar and he kept getting attacked by random dogs in the big park he'd hang out in. So after the 4th or 5th time the Animal Care and Control folks got him, they asked her if she'd give up the dog. She wasn't too keen on feeding him and she agreed to.

Anyway, he and my dog got along great when they'd meet up in that park and I knew some of the rescue people who got him out of the pound. So I took him. He wasn't socialized and he was going to be sitting there for a long time because he failed the safety tests. But he was really a cool dog. He just needed a stable pack and some discipline and some care.

The rescue group didn't think it was fitting to have him named after weed, so they renamed him Jonah. Blah. I thought Dosia was a really great-sounding name. But he didn't care. He lived with us for a few months and was finally adopted by a good family. So all's well that ends well.

And damn, that dog needed feeding up. He was a fucking skeleton when he came home with me.

my exs cat ate like 50mg of mephedrone that was spilt on some leftover food. He suddenly became very vigilant, darting around the room and playing little predator games attacking coins or shoelaces. It was funny

I have never given any drug to any pets I have ever had but that didn't stop my puppy from jumping over a small fence where I find him baked next to the remains of my weed that I was about to harvest.
the thing is I am the only one in my family who has experimented with psychoactive chemicals, so he was never influenced by anyone else. He has not been baked/ high since, mainly because I moved out. But he's just become the Laziest dog ever.

I don't see anything wrong with giving an animal heroin. They will enjoy it and you have complete control over their use. Nothing could be more perfect that this.

lol, yes you could give an animal heroin, do you think the animal would use it straight away like us junkies? it might get up and walk away leaving your heroin untouched. its a possibility. how does the animal know what to do with it?

Last edited:
Lookout... here come the fuckin' hippies! :p
(I can smell the filthy brutes from here.)

If you do give the dog something for his pain, give him very little.

I say go ahead. But you're going to have a lot of people coming in here to cry about how cruel you are for getting a poor defenseless crippled puppy dog CoMpLetElY fUcKz0r3d against his will.

My view. The dog is old. The dog is obviously in pain. I bet the dog has had a pretty good life. I bet the dog could be much happier if he were high. Or he could feel like shit, and go lay down and fall asleep... and you're out some budder.

we do the same to our own species in the form of nursing homes, aged care, and definitely medicated for pain and other things against their will, because of crazyness. etc. So in this situation because of the pain reduction. and the fact that the dog could possibly enjoy the experience, giving it happiness in its last days,

But personally I'd research the methods and kinds on environments other dogs have found it pleasurable to get baked, and create the most comfortable environment for them.
and I wouldn't get baked just so I can re-assure my dog that everything is okay, and basically be a sitter for its first few experiences

If he's in that much pain, perhaps you should just get him put down? It's not a nice thing to think about - I've had to do it with a couple of pets and it's fucking horrible to think that you're killing them - but if he's in pain and can't walk and is going mad then putting him out of his misery is probably nicer than feeding him drugs. Weed isn't going to fix him.

:(

would you like to be put down?
C'mon think about it from the dog's perspective,
your owner takes you to a familiar place where you walk in and know whatever the vet does to you will soon be over so you can go back to chewing on your balls (which is a sacred thing for dogs). However on this day the vet stabs you with something sharp and you start going to sleep against your own will. and you never wake up.

What a horrible way to die!
and we do it because we don't want to think about or care for that loved animal any more. or it will cost too much. its like counting every cent you would spend on your Gf/Bf and judging the strength of your relationship on whats cheaper in your pocket. thats just greedy. then the cash you have left you spend on weed. wouldn't it be a nice bonding session with the one who's always there for you, but Oh...... you just killed him...

SERIOUSLY whats the point of getting a pet in the first place if you're going to kill it based upon someone elses thoughts. have a good long hard think about your post, and try to realise all the sick horrible things you have said

Last edited:
i used to have a cat that that loved to get high. i dont even think me or my cuz forced it to get high. we would always blaze in the bedroom in the basement and the cat would be in the room whether we noticed or not and eventually the room would be boxed. over time as soon as that cat would smell weed it would bolt into the bedroom hop on the couch or our lap and stare at us like "wheres my hoot". so wed blow hoots in its face and the cat loved it, it would pur like crazy and start rubbing up against us.

if he wants to be there and enjoys it i aint about to make it fuck off. i kid you not my cuzin would just be having a cigarette and as soon as the cat heard the lighter it would come running into the bedroom thinking we were getting high.

i think that getting animals high unpurpose is mean and its not funny. why would anyone want to do such thing? i myself dont smoke, but most of my friends do. when they come over, they know already, that if argentos wandering about, which he usually is, they have to take hits away from where hes at. they also know to not leave straws, or empty plastics around either.

LOL, I think this story fits into this thread.
I have a good friend, who loves animals. He has two rats and two cats living with him and his girlfriend... He sometimes gives beer to rats and they become pretty funny, drink on their own but once they are too out of it they don't touch beer at all :) He also used to take a huge bong hit of the best green in town and then gently breath it into years of his cats. They would become so mellow, almost like on catnip but not that intoxicated.
For all animal rights activists: his animals are happy, are taking good care of and he never does any harm to them.. And it mostly all in a good fun. I think his animals on average are much more happy than the ones who don't get to experience such instances :D
There's no way I find acceptable forcing chemicals onto animals, it is important to understand that animals are not humans and what makes us feel good and gives us euphoria could in fact be a traumatic experience for an animal. Like I don't approve of people feeding weed brownies to their dogs or anything like that..

I've blown pot smoke in my cats faces a couple of times, but generally I just stick to catip.t I love sitting down with my bong and giving the cat a bunch of catnip so we can get baked together.

Jesus you guys are cruel, I hope you go to jail or your pets run away and find a new owner. Jesus fucking christ, do us a favour and drown yourself.

Yeah, I don't really condone drugging animals for personal amusement. When we were younger, my friend would try to get his dog high on weed and it seemed to work a bit, but I can't imagine how fucking weird that would be for an animal.

My cat chance got ten teeth pulled in January and he was on buprenex for about a month. I had never seen a cat nod before, and let me tell you, it was pretty weird. When I'm on stims there is nothing I love more though than to spread a bunch of catnip around for my little guys and watch them go nuts...I fucking love cats

Forcing my animals to get high? I lol hard at that in my situation.
My dog craved the shit.
I've had bags of weed chewed through because of that little fucker.
He's also eaten like a gram of mush, and i'm positive the little bastard ate the last two tabs of my cid i had a while back (and he would jump on tables, and rustle through cabinets to get to this shit).
Everytime I (or a family member) set a hard drink down, he goes straight to lapping it up.
And seeing him on the animal clinic drugs (must of been K or something) is the saddest thing in the world
He just sits there, like he doesn't know whats going on or around him, or what anything even is.
And my cat will lay over my keyboard if i'm smoking weed at any point.
I never forced it on any of them at any point.
And i also had a friend, whos dogs would literally pull the pipes and dank tanks out of my pockets,
and they would lick my pipes clean and try to chew through the bottle.

On a side note: my pets are all completely healthy and sane (from basic observation)

Friends laugh at me because I won't use in front of my pets. Even though I rarely smoke stuff, I won't even IV in front of them.

If you have ever seen how you react when you take drugs, they can tell. But my reason is simply, just in case something goes wrong.
Their bodies are smaller than ours so the slightest shard can have a bad effect..,.,and it is one they won't comprehend.,
As I said, my friends used to laugh.,..at least until they thought their dog ate some of their ice...and it wasn't the ice they were worried about! Oh, and if I am completely honest, I just don't want my dog to see me like that.

BTW, any arsehole who would deliberately feed drugs to an animal should be shot. Not funny..

Getting animals intoxicated is sick as fuck. I think they should be stoned to death.... stoned with rocks that is. lol
A friend of mine actually trained his dog to tell him when he wanted to smoke weed with him, which I guess is alright. He would simply pull out his pipe, calls his dogs name and if he saw the pipe he'd either sit on his lap or sit across the room.