TDS The Official Herbavore Appreciation Thread!

Aah good idea Mel, I never would've seen this otherwise...herbavore you're incredible, you've helped me through so much and I really owe you one, you're a truly amazing person. From the bottom of my heart, thank you <3

would have never seen it myself either.

one of the most incredible people on this planet who most certainly saved my life. <3

i can not express my gratefulness and respect i have for her in words, honestly. she is beyond a human being, an angel from above to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Herbavore for president is what I say. I've been chatting to a delightful TDSer who she has helped a lot as well. Considering what she has experienced, herb's humanity is completely awe inspiring. Just wished she'd paint again

Awwww, thanks you all. This could not have come at a better time. I have had a hard day. Good friends are relapsing here and IRL. It makes me feel so helpless and sad. TDS is..well...The Dark Side and some days it lives up to its name more than others. We come here when we are hurting and we lay it all out for people we really may never see or touch in this life. It's raw and it's messy and it's painful. Most days the trust and the vulnerability just overwhelm me with the beauty of people, even in the midst of despair. But today was hard. Cried a lot and then had to defend Bluelight to my family that thinks it is too emotionally draining. To tell you the truth, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry harder (still might do that--you know what an advocate of crying I am). Seeing this thread, and all the heartfelt messages from people I truly care about has got me on solid ground again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and merci;) <3<3<3

I would like to add my appreciation here as well <3

Such a strong, wise, great woman. I hope one day to be as kind, caring, wise and as strong as you.

Thanks, herb!

sunrise.jpg

I'm so glad that herby is a part of our community here. She makes Bluelight and the world a better place. Her positive attitude and shining personality make her an inspiration to everyone she has come across. Every time I read one of her posts I feel as I've learned something and a little happier that people like her exist on this planet. :)

Thank you, herby, for being here and being you. <3 <3 <3

Herb, you have helped me thru the hardest time of my life, along with a few other noteworthy darksiders. You do have a way of connecting with people when they r thinking" nobody could understand how i feel right now". Your sense of empathy is amazing and only comes fron somone who experienced a lot of very hard times and very good times in life because u can only truely empathise with people if u can relate in atleast a minute way it truely is amazing, u r amazing and when the dalai lama dies herb should be the new 18nth dalai lama cause the dalai lama says some profound shit, but he aint got shit on herb. Herb u are an OG lmao. That being said everyone is a richer person for having even digital contact with u. Thank u fir everything you do, much luv, josh

Herbavore, you are bluelight's sunshine. There is no member of tds (along with bluelight in general) that has not felt the light of your rays shine down on them at one point or another.

Personally, I love how I'll be in a certain thread and be at a loss for words, only to find a pocketful of sunshine from you if I scroll long enough. You know how to say it best by nature.

I don't know what you believe in as far as religion and spirituality go, but you are incrible example of what people should strive for as individuals- love, strength, charisma, and hope. That goes without saying how much better off humanity would be if we were all a bit more like you.

Long story short, we all love you and hope the best for you, as you do for us when we can't for ourselves.

Thank you for sharing the beauty of what it's all about.

<3, pastel

What can i say about the most loving and caring person ive ever known. Youve saved my life and have supported me through thick and thin. You are an incredible and strong soul here, not only in TDS but the world as a whole. Thank you for all you have done for me and the others here in TDS. Herbavore for president! Got my vote. Love ya :) <3 <3
Almost 8 months clean and i couldnt have done it without you.