TDS The Official Herbavore Appreciation Thread!

wooger

Bluelighter
She so deserves one of these, she is very kind and understanding to everyone experiencing any problems or even just to talk to... so I thought I would initiate a fan club :p

Anyways, she has done loads for bluelight already in such a short space of time and she never fails to make me feel better regardless of the situation so if anyone else feels the same please feel free to express your appreciation of her here!

:)

Thank you! :)

definitely deserving of an Appreciation Thread! <3

herbavore just knows how to talk to someone and make them feel better through mere typed words.

I never believe the kind things people say to me but with her, yeah... its a good thing

thanks herbavore! <3

Congratulations Herbavore.You are obviously doing a great job on here for someone to dedicate a thread to you.
Your words of advice and listening to peoples problems must be helping them a lot.
So thanks from me for doing all of this in your own time and for no monetry gain.

Herbavore is like a shining light of bluelight. I can't think of anyone who doesn't hold her in the highest of regards. To be able to visit The Dark Side day after day after day and reach out to the most troubled, downtrodden and sensitive members who seek comfort in TDS is one thing, but to do it so genuinely and effectively is a gift few others really have. Her natural expertise is plain to see, and I think bluelight is lucky to have her.

I've got so much respect for all the TDS mods and posters... It's easy enough in other forums to say 'don't combine drug x with drug y' or 'don't exceed x dosage', since you're stating plain facts, but to help a person who's hit rock bottom and emotionally fragile requires so much time, patience and energy...It's really humbling to witness. You guys are incredible :)

one thread and one post isn't enough to appreciate herbavore with. she's done so much for me, given me the best advice, and was basically my first friend on Bluelight :) She is by far the wisest person I know, and one of the few people that I go for when I need help. She's my second mommy, but I wish she was my first =D

herbie..............there are no words. you are one of the best additions to BL in the 2+ years I've been here. And they wat you came to us only solidifies that you most definitely deserve your own appreciation thread!!!
YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!
I love you dearly.

Much peace and love.......................skillz <3

^you're supposed to say 'I love your guts, herbavore!" sheesh! =D <3

herbavore, you are so deserving of this thread <3 Ever since the very first day you became a member of BL you have posted nothing but the wisest of words, given endless support to those who need it, and you have become one of the most valuable posters we have in TDS. Thank you so much for everything hun, you are amazing <3

Herbavore, I'm not the best with words right now, but posting in here im sure you are aware of my thankfullness for you imput, time and kind words<3
Wishing you nothing but the best!

I am embarrassed but very grateful. I love this community. At one of the most horrendous times in my life, I stumbled upon this forum. (I didn't even really know what an internet forum was!) Since that moment my life has been constantly enriched by the very real people that I have met here, especially on TDS but all across the forum.

In a few days I will turn 58. My husband is 65 and facing cancer. My son overdosed before he ever reached 21. Life is so short. All we have is an unknown number of years broken down into an unknown number of days to connect with our planet, with all the miracles it holds and with each other. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with people that inspire me with their courage, their persistent drive to find peace and their infinite empathy and concern for each other. I am so honored to be a part of this community that has been built over the years by dedicated volunteers and is kept vibrant and alive by all the members that come to give as well as benefit.

Thanks to all who have written here. I am very deeply grateful to know you.<3

^ That is why herbavore is amazing. Facing such difficult times at home, she comes here - which in itself still blows my mind! - to spend so much of her free time and energy giving such genuine and kind help, not to mention sage advice, to us all. All the while staying humble and benevolent.

So, I hereby table the motion that herbavore be promoted to saint! Second?

;)

Herby, the very first post I saw here on BL brought me to tears. (Sorry to be dramatic, but it's true.)
You instantly shared with us how genuine, heartfelt and loving you are.
Since then you have continued to bring light, nurturing and kindness to this site.
We are all so grateful to know you, and to have you give so much of yourself to this site.
You're an incredibly wonderful woman with a heart of gold.
Thank you for sticking around after that first post, and thank you for being such a brilliant, compassionate, and open part of BL. <3

So, I hereby table the motion that herbavore be promoted to saint! Second?

;)

Seconded.

Herbavore, you reached out to me when I made a post about my mother (who died when I was in high school). Reading the PM, which you sent to a complete stranger who was upset and missed her Mom, made me feel so much better than I did beforehand. And that was before you even became a mod!

<3 and many blessings to you this holiday; you suffered an unbelievably heavy loss this year, and I was brought to tears by your first BL post.

Thank you for being you.

Excellent! Do we have enough here for a quorum? Hm... counts heads... yeah, I think we do.

All in favour? All opposed?

Motion passed unanimously.

Feels like Herbavore has been here from the start.... yet it was not long ago she was brought here on the darkside, and now she's on top of the Dark Side.

But it's ridiculous how some blessings are only ushered in by tragedy & pain, and they often arrive only when we're most likely to forget that none of it happens in a vacuum.

Herby has that knack of letting others *know* they're not alone, and somehow sends exactly the right kind of love easily....... all by electron.

Not bad for an OG hippy & ex-luddite. ;)
=D

101% Genuwine
<3<3

i am so happy that our paths finally cxossed herbs ~;-)
your in me thoughts everyDay...you know this,
but,
doesnt hurt to say so.

<3

Oh, my. Love from all of my favorite peeps. Wish you could see the size of my smile. It's bigger than this green guy's =D

<3

I <3 you herbavore!

When Dave died, you reached out and supported me through some of my darkest days, while walking the same dark path yourself. And you continue to do so, because our paths are long. I will never forget that and I don't think I would be where I am now without you - in fact I know I wouldn't be. You are my shining light and I wish I'd had the time or the ability to talk to you more lately; have been going through a very introverted spell, coupled with Christmas manic-ness, and I miss our talks a lot..

Herbavore, I owe you so much and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Speaking to someone who understands, seeing how strong and brave - yet able to freely talk about the times when you don't feel strong and brave -you are, knowing I have someone I can send an SOS pm to and I will get a reply full of love and wisdom, and seeing that chinks of light are appearing for you, even if they come and go, has helped me more than anything else. Seeing that you are still walking the path and still moving forwards inspires me that I can do it too, even if we have setbacks.

You are probably the wisest person I know, and to share this wisdom with others on bluelight despite losing Caleb is incredible <3

Bumping the shit out of this because herbavore is a saint. Seriously, what a lady.

herbavore for president!