• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

Don't you have to go in front of a panel tho? Surely at least one of those would be a copper. And if one of them doesn't like you he black balls you?

I'm not sure, all I know from my mate is that you need to get asked to join. He got asked because of his family (dad or uncle or something like that). Sutcliffe could have had a relation high up in the masons who invited him.

There are many masonic lodges - it's not homogenous. The history of masonry comes out of an enlightenment tradition so isn't necessarily inherently racist (people of different races and religions aren't specifically excluded) - the elite groups at the top of masonry are just as likely to hang out with very rich black/muslim/asian people than lower order white people. The elite of all countries have much more in common with each other than they do with us (and vice versa).

Most lodges are little bottom feeders more interested in local corruption (sorry 'networking') and the lodges probably reflect their racism.

Here's a (well) dodgy conspiracy website - at the bottom there's a photo of frank bruno apparently about to enter a lodge (could be photoshopped/misinterpreted). Just above it there's also a photo which includes a black mason (in savile's funeral). (savile was a 'knight of malta' (a high rank of freemasory) according to them.)

http://www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/truth/savile.html (didn't learn how to put an image in here yet...)

Probably not worth reading the site (a skim revealed 'SATANISM/WITCHCRAFT': alarm bells! ('real' satanists (being athiests) are a far more rational bunch than these elite masons and paedos ;)). No just read it, and it's not too nutty...

Last edited:
Going to silly wee meetings and doing funny handshakes? Na, fuck that. I'm pretty sure I would find the whole thing far too ridiculous to be able to take it seriously.

As John Cleese said in the monty python sketch "It opens doors I'm telling you".

and

"You wouldn't let me join would you, you blackballing bastards".

Last edited:
I feel sorry for all those wobble board enthusiast out there. Their careers will forever be tarred by old Rolf's sins.

There are many masonic lodges - it's not homogenous. The history of masonry comes out of an enlightenment tradition so isn't necessarily inherently racist (people of different races and religions aren't specifically excluded) - the elite groups at the top of masonry are just as likely to hang out with very rich black/muslim/asian people than lower order white people. The elite of all countries have much more in common with each other than they do with us (and vice versa).

Most lodges are little bottom feeders more interested in local corruption (sorry 'networking') and the lodges probably reflect their racism.

Freemasonry definitely isn't racist (in theory, at least, and often in practice). Hell, how would those pesky Jews be able to control it otherwise? =D

Ahem. Sorry, just had to get there before some antisemitic nut brings it up.

As for the handshake, it's definitely reminiscent of a craft mason's handshake of whatever degree, but as you say, craft masonry is the home of 'bottom feeders' in the masonic hierarchy, and about as mystical as a repeat episode of Friends, save for the symbolism of the rituals etc., which is most definitely occult in nature, much to the ignorance of entire lodges. Whereas the 'higher degrees' (whether irregular or otherwise) all involve a certain amount of overt mysticism and the accompanying intrigue. Why would they greet each other with a lowly craft mason's grip if they were part of some secret elite?

Aleister Crowley, for all his masonic posturing and the modelling of the OTO on freemasonry, tended to mock even the higher degrees as being harmless parlour games for people with too much leisure time. I tend to believe he was speaking the truth, although that's never guaranteed with Uncle Al.

Maybe bruno was a bottom feeder? (being black and all). What about the grip shown in the handshake with prince charles further down the above link? Looks a bit different than the regular 3 degrees from (vague) memory.

While freemasonry shouldn't be racist in theory, it's come a long way since it had any real link to 'enlightenment' thinking (and inasmuch as it's populated by british policemen/lawyers, it's likely to be racist). And anyway the classism is by far the more important factor in reality - racism is usually a subset of this and is less important a distinction to the elite (eg boris johnson's turkish heritage, the royal family, saudi royal family, obama, etc.).

Last edited:
Fucking hell...That stuff about Geoffery Dickens' Dossier which was 'lost' in the 80s, and contained names of senior politicians involved in paedophilia. Lost, yeah right. If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28125537

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-sex-abuse-dossier-sent-Whitehall-1980s.html

Was just googling and came across this Andrea Davison; former intelligence agent who whistle-blew on establishment paedophiles - she seems fairly believable, though it was via david icke (i guess he's the only one that will talk to her - and a perfect tool to discredit someone is to only see them on david icke)). She says she had some of Dickens' dossier in her house and the police confiscated it...

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/andrea-davison.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5oqrMMuCHA (interview (really bad sound))

Last edited:
^ and alex jones - and the wacky conspiracy oevre generally (wittingly or otherwise)

10457921_10154289693305652_1774834092360784806_n.jpg

Motorhead - Jailbait

Teenage baby you're a sweet young thing,
Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,
I don't even dare to ask your age,
It's enough to know you're here backstage,
You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby come on
One chase baby, all I need,
My decision made at lightning speed,
I don't even want to know your name,
It's enough to know you feel the same,