• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

Justice Sweeney sentencing remarks:

Counts 5 & 6 arose from a single incident in the period between the autumn of 1980 and Easter 1981 when ‘C’ was aged 15 and you were aged 50. ‘C’ was visiting Bindi at Bray and was permitted by her parents to stay – sleeping in one of two single beds in Bindi’s room. On this occasion after Bindi had got up, and whilst she and/or your wife were in the house, and again in breach of trust, you went into the bedroom where ‘C’ was still in bed. You took her pants down, spat on the fingers of one of your hands, and digitally penetrated her vagina
(Count 5), then you took off your glasses, put down your wobbleboard, bent down to her vagina and started licking it (Count 6) ‐continuing until she closed her legs and pushed you away.

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...ntencing-remarks-mr-j-sweeney-r-v-harris1.pdf

From the website linked above:

Carol Kasir claimed to have kept names from the guest register of Elm Guest House, pictured above, which include major establishment figures. The full list is below:

Anthony Blunt, Royal Connections, MI5, traitor, Russian spy deceased.
Harvey Proctor, Monday Club, well known convicted paedophile.
Sir Peter Bottomley. Worthing MP and Monday Club
Charles Irving
Leon Britton, Lord, ex Thatcher Minister (likely the Tory ex minister referred to anonymously in recent newpaper reports)
Peter Brooke, Life Peer
John Rowe, MI5, former MP
Cyril Smith, deceased, ex Rochdale MP
Ron Brown
Colin Jordan, ex National Front Leader
George Tremlett, Former GLC Leader
Peter Campbell, Monday Club
Gary Walker, Sinn Fein
Cliff Richard,aged Pop Star, known at Elm Guest House as ‘Kitty’
Jess Conrad, aged ex Pop Star.
Ron Wells, aged Musician, aka ‘Gladys’ at Elm Guest House.
Richard Miles, Monday Club
Chris Denning, ex BBC DJ, convicted paedophile.
R Langley, Buckingham Palace Equerry
Terry Dwyer
Patrick Puddles
Louis Minster, Head of Richmond Social Services
Colin Peters, QC – a convicted paedophile sentenced to 8 years in 1989
Steve Everett, Senior Westminster Social worker
Ray Wire, so called expert on Paedophile therapy
Peter Glencross, editor of Monday Club newsletter
Guy Hamilton Blackwell, son of Westland Helicopters Chairman
http://www.scriptonitedaily.com/201...nised-paedophile-network-leads-back-to-no-10/

Cliff's up next? And no wonder Leon Brittain 'lost' those files... (i suppose we should be careful, as the Elm Guest house was a gay brothel as well as a paedo centre)

The police/authorities have had this list at least 2 years (the website is a year old).

It seems David Icke maybe deserves a little bit of credit for this which he was banging on about years ago (and being told he was a nutter (well if the tin foil cap fits...)).

What next? proof that the elite are 8 foot hyper dimensional lizards trapped in 6 foot human bodies?

The range of political affiliations in the list is very suggestive of the usefulness to security services of these types of establishment. Then there's the Kincora scandal in northen ireland which was covered up with suggestions of intelligence links.

Last edited:
Here's a joke to lighten the thread:

What do you call a welsh child molester?

A Paed-o-feel.

(might need to know some welsh to get it)

At the very moment where Evey could step forward to explain a joke to the rest of EADD, she's banned.

What's the Monday Club? I would google it but I don't want to end up on some list.

I was gonna say some get together Savile had with his paedo mates but p sure that was the Friday Club. Would not be surprised if there was one for every day of the week at this point though.

Edit: I was talking to my mate about how they always manage to find the creepiest pics of nonces when they get convicted, like with Rolf recently, but I have no idea how they ever found anything BUT nonce-tastic photos of Savile. I wouldn't have let the cunt near my (hypothetical) adult children never mind bairns.

I liked it when this became the stock press image of Rolf:

rolf-425407.jpg

I'm sure the Savile pics got progressively creepier, but I think the fact he was almost universally regarded as a 'creepy man' long before the allegations came to light colours it somewhat.

Whereas Rolf genuinely was considered a national treasure, even when he was pulling this shit:

CHI~0GH-360.jpg

If you believe in signs, then they're all there...

Hahahaha fucking hell that's exactly what I mean.

God this stuff shouldn't be funny but really, it's amazing how you can make someone look evil when it turns out they are. I always looked at him as that nice old grandad with the wobbleboard when he was on TV.

^wasn't the friday club the weekly meeting savile had with policemen in his house?

Did you catch that about savile having to have a cast of his teeth to eliminate him from the yorkshie ripper murders? (there were bitemarks on some of the bodies). Wouldn't surprise me if the reason he was so pally with sutcliffe was because he'd took (part of) the rap for him. Were the tooth casts 'lost' after a friday club meeting which allowed him to be eliminated? Once you start thinking that, you start thinking what else... The really flaky blogs about this stuff start to seem less wacky (though still wacky/homophobic enough to act as cover)

There was the story from his own autobiography (74) someone mentioned before: how he'd take runaway girls home for the night before handing them in, and if anyone questioned it, he'd say he could bring down half the nick with him (in his autobiography!).

If that's just the tip of the iceberg, how fucked up is the iceberg? And if it's bad enough to cause a threat to the very existence of the establishment, will we ever know about it?

I have a signed photo of Rolf somewhere. Got it as a child when he was filiming an episode of that popular 90s TV programme 'animal hospital'. Was there with my dog, didn't realise I could have been seconds away from being paedoed. I was hoping to sell it on one day for a tidy profit.

Got it as a child

Didn't they all?
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.

Suppose that's your profit fucked. A true entrepreneur would've offloaded it when the allegations first hit and it was still 'surely some mistake?' material.

Now, now. We all know that Bill was 'perfectly honourable' in his actions and intentions during the two years in which he was openly seeing an underage Mandy.

It was only on her sixteenth birthday that he suddenly developed sexual feelings toward her.

w130zn36o4dw31zd.jpg