• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

i like smoking cigarettes drunk, i guess it kind of numbs your throat so you can take bigger puffs and it must potentiate nicotine because it feels great

sometimes smoking weed and getting drunk is fun, usually it just turns any situation into instant party-mode

im doing ur mom xfaded on shit she didn't care waht the second drug was ne way lol

tina on swirl. glad this is 1 of the safe 1's 2 mix if u dont exceed the caps of g.

i like smoking cigarettes drunk, i guess it kind of numbs your throat so you can take bigger puffs and it must potentiate nicotine because it feels great

sometimes smoking weed and getting drunk is fun, usually it just turns any situation into instant party-mode

I basically chain smoke cigarettes when im drunk because of that, feels so nice

Hmm, guess smoking cigs drunk is more common than I thought. Now I don't feel as alone! :D
But I read WAY earlier about tripping at school, I genuinely enjoyed going swimming fucked up on all sorts of shit when I still went to school, because I was such a responsible tripper and swimming literally feels more natural than walking for me. I made sure not to be to irresponsible, but I've gone more stoned than Bob Marley, drunker than an Irish man, tripping harder than Kurt Cobain, fucked up on mixtures, etc. ALL have been the funnest experiences ever. Not safe by any means if you don't have sober sitters and you don't have a very strong sense of self control, but still the funnest thing I've done on any substance.

When properly anesthetized and tweaked in the morning thanks to (for example, today:) a kratom-chlorpheniramine-caffeine(strong green tea)-theanine-rhodiola-SJW-siberian ginseng antidepressant power-combo, I like to go for a long long walk listening to various musical genres in my ipod. Then, later in the afternoon, I redose and enjoy reading and/or surfing the net and chatting.

How You Spend Your Tweakends.

I am curious as to how the obsessive desires that characterize stimulant use manifest themselves in others.

I use them on occasion and usually only obsess over oral hygiene, homework, or general cleanliness of my house. I have heard stories of people who get twacked out and start tearing electronics apart or masturbating incessantly.

So please post any strange or repetitive behavior you exhibit while amped.

back in my tweaking days is when I lived in a college dorm. I shared a bathroom with 4 guys soon...

-take a shower cuz I like to shower and Jack off while tweaking
-realize shower is now dirty and clean it
-figure I might as well clean the sink too
-mirror looks a little dirty
-hmmm toilet hasn't been cleaned in a while
-fuck it the floor needs cleaning too
-I see a bit of dust on the light fixture
-ooooh I'm horny again
-Jack it some more
-hmmm time to organise my closet space
-go outside to smoke a cig
-get caught up talking to the front desk lady thinking she's sexy and can only think about fucking her
-smoke 2 packs of cigarettes and drink about a gallon of sweet tea
-go Jack it in the woods as you sneak off to hit the pipe
-oh shit people are "watching me" in the woods
-get lost in woods and Jack it some more
-psychosis (memory gets hazy)

that's about how my tweaking days went.

Speakining of drugs and games. I find that I enjoy any game on stimulants or on downers. Hell I even loved playing Halo on mushrooms. For me stimulants get me the most lost in the game. I don't necessarily play more effectively, because I am often too aggressive\over-confident for my own good. Weed cause me to come up with new strategies and ideas about a game. Hallucinogens and strong weed cause me to get lost in the beauty of the graphics and become part of a world of make believe. And downers such as alcohol and opiates can cause me too loose interest in a game. However through some weed or a decent stim in the mix and I'll play all night. Anyone else like gaming while on kratom? I used to really enjoy it but now I find out the high suits outdoor activity and conversation rather than some video game.

Speakining of drugs and games. I find that I enjoy any game on stimulants or on downers. Hell I even loved playing Halo on mushrooms. For me stimulants get me the most lost in the game. I don't necessarily play more effectively, because I am often too aggressive\over-confident for my own good. Weed cause me to come up with new strategies and ideas about a game. Hallucinogens and strong weed cause me to get lost in the beauty of the graphics and become part of a world of make believe. And downers such as alcohol and opiates can cause me too loose interest in a game. However through some weed or a decent stim in the mix and I'll play all night. Anyone else like gaming while on kratom? I used to really enjoy it but now I find out the high suits outdoor activity and conversation rather than some video game.

I agree with everything you said. I've never tried a high enough dose of kratom to feel any opioid-like effects, but if it's anything like hydro/oxycodone, than gaming isn't exactly what i'd prefer to be doing while on it.

-Building furniture on adderall
-Walking in the forest on shrooms. I like the forest anyway but I love how enchanting it all is tripping
-Buzzing my hair on MDMA
-Swinging and climbing monkey bars on m1

There are few things more amazing than sitting in my back yard in a nice comfy chair under the trees watching the sun rise while smoking dmt.

Last night/this morning my friend made me a pillow pet necklace last night and I was massaging that shit hardcore... brought out my roll. Then I went around to other people who were rolling and had them touch the pillow pet. At first they looked at me weird but I said really no do it. And they took it in there hands and literally all dropped their mouths.. I was hardcore laughing. They thought it was the best thing ever.

funniest ever take 2 hits of lsd then at peak watch indian music videos. the ones with dancing in groups u wont stop laughing.

What do you like doing after ingesting opiates?

I recently picked up an interest in what people like to do after getting opiates, (what drinks you like, food, activities).

SWIM likes to rail a 10MG of oxycodone and pop 2 of them right after, and wash it down with a nice bubbly can of Red bull. SWIM normally will end up on a cleaning binge, gaming, writing, or go on a sex rampage.

Basically the question is what do you enjoy doing once the effects set in? :D