• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

hey bluelight. ive been using benadryl for recreational purposes for 5 years. ive experimented with every drug an safely say that as funny as it sounds benadryl is by far my favorite drug of choice. i take about 1500-2500mgs every night depending on how hard i wanna trip. i wouldnt reccomend taking that much unless you are experienced. the only reason i up my dose that high is to compensate for building tolerance.

anyways during the trip i like to go on walks, talk on the phone, go on the internet (until my vision is top blurry to see the screen)

anways what do you guys do to have fun on it? surprised there are not more threads about this drug is it is probably one of the less harmful drugs out there. i know people use it its just not that popular yet

Dude be VERY careful what you do with this stuff. I saw a few very disturbing threads on another forum about longterm users(/addicts?) of DPH going batshit insane. This one dude I recall was SURE his dad was following him around the house (obviously a delusion) because he was attracted to the pheromones spread out by his son. (also obviously a delusion) Well, that's the gist of it anyway, don't remember details. That was not all this dude experienced, but definitely the most disturbing 'symptom'.

About 10 or more competent knowledgable people tried to convince him (with good compelling arguments) multiple times to stop so he could leave his delusional state long enough to realize how crazy he sounded. But alas, to no avail. He started flaming everyone who said he sounded crazy and eventually left the forum. I wonder what's become of him. Even if he did stop, I don't know how much damage had been done, it sounded pretty serious.

Try it once if you must but an antichollinergic habit? Jesus, I just don't see why anyone would willingly go into a delusional state, only to repeat the experience the next day. Doing this once can seriously mess with your sanity, let alone on a daily basis.. It's your life but consider yourself warned.

PM me if you want the link, if so I'll try and locate the thread. (I repeat this wasn't on BL.)

Last edited:
^^I remember reading that thread. kinda cracked me up but was sad how true he believed this to be. didn't he believe dph made him seem more attractive to others and caused him to secrete pheremones or something along those lines and he thought his dad was gay for him or something?

Well I ended doing some research chemical my brother's father had.... still don't know what the fuck it was.... remember the name bu didn't look it up. Anyways ended up going snowmobiling with my brother and the snowmobile was going at least 60mph. I ended up falling off four times but thank god for snow or it would of been painful. I did almost break my pinky though.... it just was bruised bad and swelled up.

What do on amphetamine

I'm home alone on 40mg IR adder all, what should I do for fun? I have to do something, what should I do?

ANYTHING.

I clean my room, do schoolwork in advance, masturbate..

As long as youre doing something youll be happy.

ANYTHING.

I clean my room, do schoolwork in advance, masturbate..

As long as youre doing something youll be happy.

Also is it normal to have MDMA like effects like music sounds amazing like on mdma and my touch sense is SLIGHTLY enhanced...

clean, masterbate, play video games, watch tv, disassemble electronics, smoke weed, drink alcohol, chat online, hang out with friends, and have an heart to heart conversation. These are just a few things you can do, the list is endless.

^That's your 666th post.
One question that has NEVER come into my mind while on amps is "What should I do?"
The list is endless, indeed. Just have fun. And by fun, I mean anything and everything.

I'm pretty sure that this thread has been done before.

Of the many, I think the last one was called "What do you do when your tweaking" or something to that effect. This thread has definitely been done before.

Grab bottle of lotion and masturbate for hours. Reapply lubricant to prevent shaft damage.

Omg yesterday my friend and I were invited over our dope dealers house. There are multiple ones in the house and they all think we're good looking... so they wanted us to come over. Anyways we were high on bags and ended up smoking synthetic cannabis with them. Lol try smoking two fat blunts of that when you never do... it was gameover for me. I then tried to hold conversation but couldn't really say much. I also thought it was fu nny because they were all spanish and one couldn't speak english so this one guy had to keep translating for him. I then went back to my friend's place and started throwing up on synthetic cannabis.... a typical thing for me lately on this shit. I'm not even bothering woth it anymore.

What are your favorite things to do drunk?

Thread title says it all, I'd like to see some of the games, topics, and activities you guys do when enjoying your respective poisons and share new ways of having fun hammered.

-Putting me and a group of drunk friends in a dark room and play Slenderman completely blitzed and see who doesn't shit their pants in total fear.
-Watching comedy movies on a projector screen
-Blast music and dancing like a 5 year old seizing out.
-Talk about the craziest shit we've done drunk and everyone take a shot when one person finishes.
-Watch cliche action anime's like DBZ or Bleach and take a shot whenever they do their signature move or the like. (Example: Goku's Kamehameha, Naruto's shadow clones, I dunno about Bleach, maybe just when he fucks something up with a swing.)
-Go to the nearby park that's basin shaped when it rains and swim in the flooded park.
-Go to the same park and roll down the hills like children and just laugh our asses off.
-Talk about conspiracy theories and try prove it even if it sounds like total BS.
-Dress up in a white morph suit, then put a suit on, and just scare the shit out of people in a dark party. Friends sometimes do the same with me.
-Smoke some cigarette's and bowls and try to do tricks, take a shot whenever we fuck up a trick. (Does not apply to people not participating in the smoking trick game.)
-Try and make the tastiest sandwiches with whatever's in the fridge.
-Make BIG open ceiling snow forts with friends and have a bonfire inside it with drinking, smoking, and smores.
-Get laid, of course.

What about you guys? :D

Last edited:
I apologize, I'll make sure to be more responsible and intelligent next time. Thank you for informing me.