• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it works out for you. Fucking hate the Jets but you just broke two of the most important gambling rules.

Never bet a big chunk of your bankroll in one bet.

Never ever bet on a team where you'll be emotionally involved.

The last one is the golden rule.
Still unsure about what to bet later on.
Rapistbergers and Cuntlers injuries have fucked things up.

Might have to go for the Colts shocking the Pats on the road(I think it could happen) , the SD-Den game scares me, so I wont touch it ( especially as the first game between them this season was such a crazy one), SD might actually turn up and play to save Norvs job.

I picked the Pats in the pick ems and I wouldn't touch off either team in the money line but the +9.5 spread offered on the Colts is fucking enormous imo.

Going to miss the Ravens game later cos of 6 am work. Seville derby to watch, then bed and end this horrendous weekend.

Hope it works out for you. Fucking hate the Jets but you just broke two of the most important gambling rules.

Never bet a big chunk of your bankroll in one bet.

Never ever bet on a team where you'll be emotionally involved.

i know bro i'm just weak and greedy

i'm more pissed off at the rams losing

fuck the money

a month ago i deposited one unit, a week later w/d that one unit

sure i had made over 3 unit straight profit as little as 3 days ago

but fuck it

Wow, great game. Tough loss for Pittsburgh but I'm still impressed with the way they played.

Leftwich played hell of a game, he took a lot of hard hits and stayed tough throughout the whole game.
If it wasn't for that punt return, Pittsburgh would of have had the W.. and I think they win that game easily with Big Ben.

I'm still standing by the Steelers and say they have the most complete roster and are the best team in the NFL.

Not many upsets this week. I'm sure there are some people upset about the Rams losing to the Jets, but I wouldn't really consider that an upset. I was hoping the Browns would defeat the Cowboys since I hate the Cowboys and because the Giants could use a little help with clinching the division, but they pulled it off in OT. Speaking of OT, the Texans barely came out with a 'W' against the Jaguars which was pretty surprising.

Leftwich played hell of a game

18-39 201yds 0td 1int and a loss in you're own home is not a good game' it's really bad, i don't care if ravens have a defense(that's not nearly as good as it was a year ago)

that's cool if you are on the pittsburgh bandwagon, i really don't care

but they don't look good and are in trouble

yea, a lot of good teams barely escaped yesterday. the falcons played the worst fucking football game i've ever seen.

Wow, great game. Tough loss for Pittsburgh but I'm still impressed with the way they played.

Leftwich played hell of a game, he took a lot of hard hits and stayed tough throughout the whole game.
If it wasn't for that punt return, Pittsburgh would of have had the W.. and I think they win that game easily with Big Ben.

I'm still standing by the Steelers and say they have the most complete roster and are the best team in the NFL.

D played very good only giving up 6 points and would likely have given up less if not for Wallace's fumble. Leftwich was okay but didnt make enough plays and there were plays to be had. Definitely a different team when Ben does not play.

yea, a lot of good teams barely escaped yesterday. the falcons played the worst fucking football game i've ever seen.

Especially coming off their first loss. Didnt really change people's mind about them being a fraud for the playoffs.

Especially coming off their first loss. Didnt really change people's mind about them being a fraud for the playoffs.
our offensive line is horrible. but we played really bad yesterday all around. defense kept us in the game, which is kind of a moot point, considering they had their 3rd string QB playing most of the game.

You should really be happy you managed to come out with the win though after Ryan threw 5 INT's

5 INT's.

If you can throw 5 interceptions, and still win the game.. You're a pretty good team.

You should really be happy you managed to come out with the win though after Ryan threw 5 INT's

5 INT's.

If you can throw 5 interceptions, and still win the game.. You're a pretty good team.

yea, i guess. whatever, an ugly win is a win. ryan won't throw that many int's in a game ever again. totally out of character. i blame a lot on our O line though. also, i'm not convinced that julio jones is 100% right now.

there are 7 teams in football with a better record, 5 with the same record and they're not even first in their own division and they're the best team in football? awesome laugh out loud moment. thank you.

i'll file this under "best wr corp in football".

steelers fans have a sense of entitlement only a yankees fan could understand :)

alasdair

yea, i guess. whatever, an ugly win is a win. ryan won't throw that many int's in a game ever again. totally out of character. i blame a lot on our O line though. also, i'm not convinced that julio jones is 100% right now.

He played? I thought he was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.