• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes next week is huge for Pittsburgh. I actually expect Leftwich to play a good game.. I think he is one of the better back up QB's in the league. 24-25 record as a starter(I think?) .. and just imagine when the Steelers finally get Polamalu and Clark back.. there defense will be unstoppable.

Just hope Clark doesnt have to watch from the sidelines in the playoffs at Denver again this year.

the last time leftwich played in a game that mattered was about 6-7 years ago and jacksonville cut his ass cause the all mighty david garrard was genuinely a better option

he sucks, shouldn't be in the league anymore, there are at least 50 unsigned free agents who are better than him

the last time leftwich played in a game that mattered was about 6-7 years ago and jacksonville cut his ass cause the all mighty david garrard was genuinely a better option

he sucks, shouldn't be in the league anymore, there are at least 50 unsigned free agents who are better than him

Ironically, Garrard is available again. :D

Alex Smith cleared for practice.

Big Ben has a bad shoulder injury, no timetable.

Cutler is doubtful.

I like our chances against a cutler-less bears at home. Some bears fan at my work bet me $10 on the game. Go 49ers.

Alex Smith cleared for practice.

Big Ben has a bad shoulder injury, no timetable.

Cutler is doubtful.

I like our chances against a cutler-less bears at home. Some bears fan at my work bet me $10 on the game. Go 49ers.

Niners will have to play flawless because you know those Bears can cause turnovers.

Damn I just heard Ben's rib injury was almost fatal.

From Yahoo:

Roethlisberger was stepping up in the pocket trying to extend a third-down play when Kansas City linebacker Justin Houston wrapped up his legs and teammate Tamba Hali drove all of his 265 pounds into Roethlisberger's chest and slammed him to the turf. The quarterback's right arm dug into his side at the moment of impact, dislocating the rib and sending a jagged edge perilously close to the aorta.

''When I hit the ground is kind of when I felt something not right, like a crunch or a crack,'' Roethlisberger said. ''It's kind of hard to explain.''

Yikes

5 minutes to review a play that wasn't even a score.

NFL is too fucking slooooooooooooooooow.

''When I hit the ground is kind of when I felt something not right, like a crunch or a crack,'' Roethlisberger said. ''It's kind of hard to explain,especially when I'm constantly on this much morphine.''

fixed. Ben is pretty much held together with duct tape and chewing gum at this point. I hope he hangs it up before he dies on the field.

Ryan Lindley in for the Cards, Go Ryan !!!

The other Ryan has found his postseason form a couple of months early.
3 picks for Matty Ice in one quarter

Now 4 Ryans starting in the NFL
Fitzpatrick
Matt
Lindley
Tannehill

:)

Last edited:
i put all my chips in on st.louis -3.5, lots of chips

if they lose, game over for me

the nerve damage that's occuring while watching this game hurts man

Status