• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for one of the NFL's great rivalries this week:

Falcons - Saints

Let's kick it off with 46 reasons to HATE the Falcons

awesome. i can't top that.

but i can say, fuck you new orleans. fuck you up your crime ridden city, morally bankrupt football programs stupid fucking assholes. your defense sucks. the Oregon ducks would put up 50 on you. drew brees's face is going to get eaten by his face aidz sometime in the next year. and we're going to skullfuck you up your katrina crying dickholes on your home turf on sunday. sean payton will be in dallas next year. get the paper bags back out and go take a piss on bourbon street, because you fucking suck.

we won't get any respect until we win a playoff game. atlanta sports talk radio is really driving me crazy right now. the main subject is why we aren't getting respect, yada yada yada.

hey, talking heads, let's talk about the saints game this weekend. and then next week, let's talk about the cardinals game. one game at a time. who gives a fuck if people think we're real or not.

bottom line, we won't get any respect until we win a playoff game. so, until then, let's focus on the game(s) in front of us.

/end rant

just let the kid believe steelers are the best team in the nfl

are the capable of winning the super bowl this year? certainly

giants are going to lose in the first round if they end up winning the east

they suck at home, yet unbeatable on the road, a rare and consistent pattern

While the Giants generally suck at home, they did put a whooping on the Falcons last year in the NFC wild card game that they were home for. When it comes to the playoffs you can't write of the Giants that quickly because we have seen them get hot at just the right time several times, and they have rings to show for it. They may very well lose in the first round of the playoffs if they make it there, but it would be more because they aren't as good this season, and less about where the game is played.

awesome. i can't top that.

but i can say, fuck you new orleans. fuck you up your crime ridden city, morally bankrupt football programs stupid fucking assholes. your defense sucks. the Oregon ducks would put up 50 on you. drew brees's face is going to get eaten by his face aidz sometime in the next year. and we're going to skullfuck you up your katrina crying dickholes on your home turf on sunday. sean payton will be in dallas next year. get the paper bags back out and go take a piss on bourbon street, because you fucking suck.

LMAO! Nice effort there

407725_540611839285852_1075382217_n.jpg

You guys should check out football gameplan by Emery Hunt. Its a guy on youtube that does overviews for every NFL match up every week and really breaks down the game well. He also does the big college games. They fit a lot of info into a short amount of time compared to ESPN which just drags on and on with fancy graphics and such.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FootballGameplan?feature=watch

I just laid $125 on the Bills to win outright.

at the NE 37 WITH 1 MIN LEFT.

3RD DOWN Ryan

Dont let me down now man

OK PICKED OFF, FUCK YOU RYAN.

Fuck you and your Harvard degree, I hope the Bills draft Mike Glennon cos you fucking suck man

katrina refs.

whatever we'll rape them when we're home plus they'll be watching us at home when we're in the playoffs and they're not.

I just laid $125 on the Bills to win outright.

at the NE 37 WITH 1 MIN LEFT.

3RD DOWN Ryan

Dont let me down now man

OK first and 10 at the Pats 15

Come on Ryan .

Make me some $$$

OK PICKED OFF, FUCK YOU RYAN.

Fuck you and your Harvard degree, I hope the Bills draft Mike Glennon cos you fucking suck man

this site is great for witnessing meltdowns happen step-by-step

Lol Falcons.

your posts have the least amount of substance of all of bluelight

learn to say something with some thought put behind it

and i know it's early, but this 14-0 lead over the niners feels fucking awesome

will check back in later, but not sure if niners can put up 14 in this game

and hate to say i told ya so

but, saints

Status
Not open for further replies.